How blackpill ruined my life

MiniManlet

MiniManlet

Iron
Hey I came across this forum recently and saw other people posting their stories so I thought I'd share mine.

Blackpill ruined my life. Every time I see somebody, like a family or friends etc, I only see them for their cheek bones and other facial structures. It's never about how much I love them or how good of a person they are - I'm always just rating their facial harmonies or whatever. I hate it.

I feel like it's consumed my entire life and I'm wondering how I can escape it fully and ascend to white pill or clear. Can anybody share their stories about how they escaped? Or is it impossible without therapy etc?? I'm genuinely lost and I feel like I can't ascend until I reach my prime again. Life just feels shit. I always walk around my home with constant headaches because of the ratings and shit. I spend most days not going out with friends and family.

My mental health is fucked and it's mainly my height that bothers me. (5"7 btw) It just feels like I get ignored by women my age all the time, as if I don't exist or smt. It pissed me off, especially with all these truecel fucking tall people. They're all so ugly, capped at the LTN level.

When I go out into town I'm always reviewing the facial structures and bone compositions of people, especially cause these English subhumans are the most disgusting people I have ever seen. (I swear the British phenotype is the worst lmaoo)

I really hope there's a way out or something. Hopefully it doesn't involve therapy cause ibr I don't wanna speak to people loll

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, descension, datboijj and 4 others
no, ur genes ruined ur life, the blackpill just made sure you're aware of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ttlurker, LeaveMaxx, watah and 13 others
Level 1 of the blackpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: watah, FascisstChad, descension and 7 others
Hey I came across this forum recently and saw other people posting their stories so I thought I'd share mine.

Blackpill ruined my life. Every time I see somebody, like a family or friends etc, I only see them for their cheek bones and other facial structures. It's never about how much I love them or how good of a person they are - I'm always just rating their facial harmonies or whatever. I hate it.

I feel like it's consumed my entire life and I'm wondering how I can escape it fully and ascend to white pill or clear. Can anybody share their stories about how they escaped? Or is it impossible without therapy etc?? I'm genuinely lost and I feel like I can't ascend until I reach my prime again. Life just feels shit. I always walk around my home with constant headaches because of the ratings and shit. I spend most days not going out with friends and family.

My mental health is fucked and it's mainly my height that bothers me. (5"7 btw) It just feels like I get ignored by women my age all the time, as if I don't exist or smt. It pissed me off, especially with all these truecel fucking tall people. They're all so ugly, capped at the LTN level.

When I go out into town I'm always reviewing the facial structures and bone compositions of people, especially cause these English subhumans are the most disgusting people I have ever seen. (I swear the British phenotype is the worst lmaoo)

I really hope there's a way out or something. Hopefully it doesn't involve therapy cause ibr I don't wanna speak to people loll
Truth generally hurts

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Just accept it, so what that you rate their cheekbones and their phenotype? nun wrong with that.

embrace blackpill, keep it to yourself and act bluepilled irl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Nick.Harte
no, ur genes ruined ur life, the blackpill just made sure you're aware of it
damn, it's sad because it's true.

blackpill is the most anti cope pill ever. literally wakes people up from their delusions

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It’s a mog or get mogged world. You better get used to it.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jonas2k7, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
es ruined ur life, the blackpill just made sure
Just accept it, so what that you rate their cheekbones and their phenotype? nun wrong with that.

embrace blackpill, keep it to yourself and act bluepilled irl
no but I'm losing friends and family, I can't treat them the same anymore cause of the shit that's rotting me inside out. I wan't to quit because everybody at my school thinks I'm a weirdo (even tho they're all english subs)

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri and CoreSchizo
no but I'm losing friends and family, I can't treat them the same anymore cause of the shit that's rotting me inside out. I wan't to quit because everybody at my school thinks I'm a weirdo (even tho they're all English subs)
Just make a plan on how you're going to change it. I can help you with the plan. What's your age?

Alright, go get a wrist X-ray to check your bone age. If the growth plates are still open, we need to put you on a height-maximizing stack immediately.

• +1
Reactions: MiniManlet
Alright, go get a wrist X-ray to check your bone age. If the growth plates are still open, we need to put you on a height-maximizing stack immediately.
Pls ask more girls if bbc is law

• JFL
embrace the blackpill, but have a good relation with it. its the only way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and datboijj
Ngl I didn't know you lived in America, i thought u were eurocel, or are u just on vacation
Unironically thought he was indian until I heard him speak English with no saar accent the other time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and sportsmogger
I'm not on vacation, I live here.
Bro i laughed so fucking hard at ur thread about that nigga getting exposed sending nudes. That elias de poot lookalike, nigga is so cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and CoreSchizo
Leg lengthening at 18 for me pls :forcedsmile: I'm going to reach 6 foot 3

• +1
no but I'm losing friends and family, I can't treat them the same anymore cause of the shit that's rotting me inside out. I wan't to quit because everybody at my school thinks I'm a weirdo (even tho they're all english subs)
I'm sorry you can't escape blacpill because you're brain has fully realized that the blackpill is a true ideology.

you have to deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
act bluepilled unless your autistic lol

You either kys or ascend or accept

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, skkrrrtcantdo and Funnyunenjoyer1
Better that than to live an eternity of blue pulled cope and get humiliated, you get to save yourself from that.

You will get used to it man. There comes a point where you just start giving a fuck about this. Relax.

Womp womp

blackpill doesnt ruined me my autism did

Yeah it’s easy to make the mistake of thinking that there a lot of young guys out there this obsessed with looks, but most normal people wouldn’t go soo far down the rabbit hole as to end up here.

I’m actually not that bad but at my worst, I did no school work for a whole semester as a junior because I would spend all day asking for ratings.

Therapists are retarded btw, my parents forced me to speak to one once and she said I was in the early stages of schizophrenia :lul:

Then my father took me to see another shrink but he had satanic symbolism on display at the front of his house, so we just left