Screenshot 20220514 103526 Instagram

Screenshot 20220514 103532 Instagram

he is a surgeon in my area, i could operate with him soon

@valhalar @LooksOverAll

Last edited:
thereallegend

thereallegend

Looks & Lifestyle
She needs lose weight and start mewing to get rid of that submental fat.

randomvanish

randomvanish

Cultured, attractive and talented rational male
not worth taking all the risk of a series of complications. this must be avoided. they deserved a better face if they convinced themselves to get such an invasive surgery as bimax.

thereallegend

thereallegend

Looks & Lifestyle
not worth taking all the risk of a series of complications. this must be avoided. they deserved a better face if they convinced themselves to get such an invasive surgery as bimax.
You can get ok forward growth with mewing and face pulling.

galego123

galego123

Zephir
so you think these are lame results?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
look at the befores of these women and honestly ask yourself if bimax was gonna turn them into stacys.

tl;dr good results

Last edited:
russiancel

russiancel

99+ till' 2027 or...
look at the before's of these women and honestly ask yourself if bimax was gonna turn them into stacys.

tl;dr good results
That's a pity people here believe bimax can turn them into chads lmao

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
ya bimax on its own doesn't ascend people that often.

ie if that first woman also lost weight + got submental lipo + a little softmax, the difference between the before and after would be nutty while now it's just an improvement.

the only time bimax on its own would ascend someone is when being recessed (in the lower 3rd) is your only issue.

galego123

galego123

Zephir

ie if that first woman also lost weight + got submental lipo + a little softmax, the difference between the before and after would be nutty while now it's just an improvement.

the only time bimax on its own would ascend someone is when being recessed (in the lower 3rd) is your only issue.
exactly. in my case the only feature thats really below average is lower third. it would do wonders for me

randomvanish

randomvanish

Cultured, attractive and talented rational male

dude, are you fucking blind? lots of incredible results posted in this forum multiple times. what do you mean by chad though? if you expect birdcel to become Henry Cavill, of course, it's not possible.

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
dude, are you fucking blind? lots of incredible results posted in this forum multiple times. what do you mean by chad though? if you expect birdcel to become Henry Cavill, of course, it's not possible.
post em

russiancel

russiancel

99+ till' 2027 or...
i've been rotting here for 4 months and I have never seen bimax result that could turn normie/subhuman into chad. Besides @nikeair270 because he got bimax and rhino and ascended into chad, legit fcking chad.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
it's a shit result niggers 💀 fucking lmao at this forum

yeah just take the shit result goy. what did you expect to look good? :feelshah:

Hipcel

Hipcel

Fuck the Reaper of Age
Fuck man these results look disappointing. I aint giving 40k to a grifter surgeon for that.

@Acromegaly_Chad maybe distraction osteogenesis for the jaws is the ultimate solution, like LL is for a man's body.

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Iron
Bimax on male is uncommon so we also need imagine our ascending trough foid's results.