Kraken
Screenshot 20220514 103526 Instagram

Screenshot 20220514 103532 Instagram

he is a surgeon in my area, i could operate with him soon

@valhalar @LooksOverAll

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
normal result, just learn that orthognatic surgeries wouldn't turn you into chad/stacy ffs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Acromegaly_Chad, CristianT and 6 others
Screenshot 20220514 104116 Instagram

Screenshot 20220514 104121 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Screenshot 20220514 104514 Instagram

Screenshot 20220514 104519 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
She needs lose weight and start mewing to get rid of that submental fat.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
not worth taking all the risk of a series of complications. this must be avoided. they deserved a better face if they convinced themselves to get such an invasive surgery as bimax.

• +1
not worth taking all the risk of a series of complications. this must be avoided. they deserved a better face if they convinced themselves to get such an invasive surgery as bimax.
You can get ok forward growth with mewing and face pulling.

• Hmm...
so you think these are lame results?

look at the befores of these women and honestly ask yourself if bimax was gonna turn them into stacys.

tl;dr good results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and galego123
look at the before's of these women and honestly ask yourself if bimax was gonna turn them into stacys.

tl;dr good results
That's a pity people here believe bimax can turn them into chads lmao

• +1
ya bimax on its own doesn't ascend people that often.

ie if that first woman also lost weight + got submental lipo + a little softmax, the difference between the before and after would be nutty while now it's just an improvement.

the only time bimax on its own would ascend someone is when being recessed (in the lower 3rd) is your only issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

ie if that first woman also lost weight + got submental lipo + a little softmax, the difference between the before and after would be nutty while now it's just an improvement.

the only time bimax on its own would ascend someone is when being recessed (in the lower 3rd) is your only issue.
exactly. in my case the only feature thats really below average is lower third. it would do wonders for me

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

dude, are you fucking blind? lots of incredible results posted in this forum multiple times. what do you mean by chad though? if you expect birdcel to become Henry Cavill, of course, it's not possible.

• +1
dude, are you fucking blind? lots of incredible results posted in this forum multiple times. what do you mean by chad though? if you expect birdcel to become Henry Cavill, of course, it's not possible.
post em

• +1
i've been rotting here for 4 months and I have never seen bimax result that could turn normie/subhuman into chad. Besides @nikeair270 because he got bimax and rhino and ascended into chad, legit fcking chad.

• +1
you can easily find my lazy fellow looksmaxer
you are the biggest surgery coper here ngl. But I strongly believe you will ascend through your surgeries. I keep fingers crossed bro, srsly

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish and galego123
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and randomvanish
it's a shit result niggers 💀 fucking lmao at this forum

yeah just take the shit result goy. what did you expect to look good? :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Fuck man these results look disappointing. I aint giving 40k to a grifter surgeon for that.

@Acromegaly_Chad maybe distraction osteogenesis for the jaws is the ultimate solution, like LL is for a man's body.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and galego123
Stop fucking posting foid results we dont care what the fuck bros STOP

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, galego123 and Deleted member 18301
Bimax on male is uncommon so we also need imagine our ascending trough foid's results.

• +1