How brutal is 5'6?

remember would u rather be 5'6 with no good physical attributes or be 5'6 with good mog face. last thing im saying if ur serious abt growing if u have parents or whatever use ur own mind to plan this but go see ur normal healthcare doctor for like a routine checkup during that checkup say ur concerned about ur height/hormenes and youd like to see a endocrinologist. what most people get wrong abt this is the fact people arent short/dont have a deficiency so no doctor is gonna send them to see one. u get me. me and u are below average so we do have somewhat of a reason too see a endocrinologist again for said concerns. if u do see a endourologist talk abt ur height see if u can grow, youll get a simple hand xray to see if ur growth plates r open and if they are W try and get hgh. if not open youll survive bro it isnt the end of the world. dont get to wrapped up into this org shit. everytime i see myself getting too deep i always think of the ppl ik that would be considered ugly on this forum and they pull girls have a good life so yea best of luck bro
thank you
 
so whas ur plan im js curious
I MIGHT book an appointment and just lie about my parents being taller so that the doctors do refer me.
Other than that, I'm going to keep up my current habits of prioritising my health and looks and hope that I find love. I don't have much more to do. It's just idk why but today I've p depressed thinking abt heightpill and if my life would be different.
 
I MIGHT book an appointment and just lie about my parents being taller so that the doctors do refer me.
Other than that, I'm going to keep up my current habits of prioritising my health and looks and hope that I find love. I don't have much more to do. It's just idk why but today I've p depressed thinking abt heightpill and if my life would be different.
id lowk recommend not lying it could make things harder. i should add tho some doctors might refer easily some might be a lil more restrictive and ask for more info. can i ask what r some times where you know ur height negativley affected u in situation? if ur depressed go see a therapist, no bs. theres a reason theyre a thing to help people like u. trust me/ ik im some random dude. but i hear alot of common in me and u
 
id lowk recommend not lying it could make things harder. i should add tho some doctors might refer easily some might be a lil more restrictive and ask for more info. can i ask what r some times where you know ur height negativley affected u in situation? if ur depressed go see a therapist, no bs. theres a reason theyre a thing to help people like u. trust me/ ik im some random dude. but i hear alot of common in me and u
you are right about the lying part but i'll have to see what I decide to do if i do book an appointment.
i think i was kind of hyperbolic when i said depressed, I just felt a bit more concentrated on my height today. Maybe it's because I've been watching too many edits.

the only times I feel like my heigh is affecting me rn is when I walk outside and people walk past me that are taller. Today a high school kid walked past me that was barely taller than me but they were taller and it was lowk brutal.
 
you are right about the lying part but i'll have to see what I decide to do if i do book an appointment.
i think i was kind of hyperbolic when i said depressed, I just felt a bit more concentrated on my height today. Maybe it's because I've been watching too many edits.

the only times I feel like my heigh is affecting me rn is when I walk outside and people walk past me that are taller. Today a high school kid walked past me that was barely taller than me but they were taller and it was lowk brutal.
plus seeing emotionless foids talk about other short men the way they do doesnt help lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greekstatue
you are right about the lying part but i'll have to see what I decide to do if i do book an appointment.
i think i was kind of hyperbolic when i said depressed, I just felt a bit more concentrated on my height today. Maybe it's because I've been watching too many edits.

the only times I feel like my heigh is affecting me rn is when I walk outside and people walk past me that are taller. Today a high school kid walked past me that was barely taller than me but they were taller and it was lowk brutal.
get off org for the day and change ur algorathism. stop liking bp videos and watching them for longer than 2 secs. youd be suprised how ur mind changes when u dont even think abt this stuff it js sounsd like ur getting too deep into it
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
4
Views
118
Alejandro20
Alejandro20
schizoteric
Replies
5
Views
17
schizoteric
schizoteric
freakicris
Replies
0
Views
27
freakicris
freakicris
foidsavior67
Replies
11
Views
85
foidsavior67
foidsavior67
Zayd.
Replies
14
Views
128
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

  • copiumconsumer
Back
Top