How brutal is this?

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
Group of 14 year olds, this dude didnt even have to pose.
guy in the back is 6'3 aswell..
Snapchat 2069720392

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 57464 and kebab
idk if the guy at the back is you (probably you just begging attention from curries) but he probably has shit front judging by his nose lenght and horse midface send front photo to prove me im wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, fuxkdakikez and kebab
idk if the guy at the back is you (probably you just begging attention from curries) but he probably has shit front judging by his nose lenght and horse midface send front photo to prove me im wrong
Distorted by camera prob his nose is good
20240114 180210

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, mazzi and kebab
stop saying his nigga we all know its you nose is not the problem midface ratio is the problem send full photo just censor ur eyes
Idk defo not long

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: roping3264, mazzi and kebab
Its you jfl. Narcy schizo kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, fuxkdakikez, roping3264 and 1 other person
"5'10 is average bro :soy:

Idk defo not long
it looked long from side but its over anyways brutal ratios and eye assymetry i cba explaining more just get off from this site u are 6'3 at 14 you dont even need to look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
it looked long from side but its over anyways brutal ratios and eye assymetry i cba explaining more just get off from this site u are 6'3 at 14 you dont even need to look good
Jfl I took that at really below angle and it looked extremely retarded I'd say my eye area isnt death tier this is like a 100-110 degree to where I usually look up to people face to face but about the assymetry part ur probably right, and I'm gonna get micropigmentation if coping with minoxidil doesnt work on my eyebrows
20240124 103023