How can anyone say face>>>height when tall low-mid tier normies slay but short chadlites don’t get anything

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
I’ve seen girls treat short chads with disgust and either give iois or even hook up with fucking 6’5 subhumans

all of you have probably seen that, unless you stay inside all day

in my college this wide framed 6’5 subhuman who talked like a retard, non NT, kinda autistic slayed chicks in his dorm and had a really cute busty blonde gf even tho he called her a bitch in public :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: ….Only good thing about his face was light blue eyes

I swear height is everything

look at thatwasepic guy on YouTube. Mid tier normie max but girls love him bcz he’s 6’4

watch his tiktoks… girls treat him like shit bcz he’s 5’7 . Mogs every ethnic on this forum

You’re probably an Indian villager who has never stepped a foot in west if you think face >>> height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and 22 others
I know this is PSL forum and we're supposed to say looks/height matter above all else, but I always remember the Mexican/Sudaca dudes in California being rather good with women and they were never very tall (e.g, both El Chapo and Pablo Escobar had legendary reputations as womanisers even before they were wealthy and powerful, while both being shorter than their respective national averages).

watch his tiktoks… girls treat him like shit bcz he’s 5’7 . Mogs every ethnic on this forum

Women don't like the first guy because he is a non-threatening 'nice guy' who exudes zero sexuality or male characteristics. His smile, clothing and body language all say "I'm scared, don't hurt me"; Women don't like the second guy because he's a typical Indian incel who wants to have women hand their pussy to him on a platter, and gets upset that they don't swarm him like he's Hrithik Roshan or something

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, thereallegend and 8 others
5'9 Chadlite would outslay a 6'4 average face fuck (me) any day of the week
In fact I have a 5'7 chadlite friend and the caliber of girls we've slayed is not even comparable
I've never slayed a girl and thought to myself that she facemogs me
I've been stuck fucking overweight girls with 4/10 face all my life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 15099 and 12 others
You’re probably an Indian villager who has never stepped a foot in west if you think face >>> height
Atleast tag him you fucking cuck :dafuckfeels: @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, .👽., Looks234 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Chadeep, Looks234 and 1 other person
In fact I have a 5'7 chadlite friend and the caliber of girls we've slayed is not even comparable

It's like none of these guys never met a height-dimunitive nigga before who knew how to work a room and call himself 'Lil ______' before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 4614
You’re either an autist or don’t go outside and rely on tinder (face and body might matter more online but she’d turned off when meeting a short guy)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, thereallegend and metagross
The girls who are height obsessed are usually not goodlooking enough to get a relationship with a goodlooking guy so once they've been pumped and dumped by enough goodlooking guys they realize they will only be able to get an average faced guy to commit to them so they decide to pick the tall average faced guy over the regular average faced guy

Goodlooking girls care about status and face way more than height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tombradylover, Tallooksmaxxer and 11 others
The girls who are height obsessed are usually not goodlooking enough to get a relationship with a goodlooking guy so once they've been pumped and dumped by enough goodlooking guys they realize they will only be able to get an average faced guy to commit to them so they decide to pick the tall average faced guy over the regular average faced guy

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 7580
You’re either an autist or don’t go outside and rely on tinder (face and body might matter more online but she’d turned off when meeting a short guy)

I reiterate: All things considered equal, of course the taller man wins; But all things are never equal, and as such you can't say that this is some autistic fantasy when we all seem to know that one short guy who is swimming in bitches because he doesn't let himself get bothered by his height like some insecure prissy faggot. I think the appeal behind guys like Lil Wayne and Eazy E is they never made their height something they were insecure about, because obviously everyone knows they're fucking 5'4 (and a lot of women won't ever fuck them because of that, but let's be honest: Most of you are paedophiles who don't want women that large anyway)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 1 other person

Ma man every girl cares about height what are you talking about :hnghn:

girls go clubbing to get pumped and dumped and they always go for tall guys

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and 6 others
In nightclubs I could makeout with girls that I considered ideal but after like 6 years of clubbing not a single one ever fucked
Then I go to the below average girls and if they're drunk enough I ask them to leave with me and it would work a fair amount
It is simply impossible to slay girls I meet through day to day life
Also haven't had a girl from tinder meet up since 2019

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, .👽. and Deleted member
I reiterate: All things considered equal, of course the taller man wins; But all things are never equal, and as such you can't say that this is some autistic fantasy when we all seem to know that one short guy who is swimming in bitches because he doesn't let himself get bothered by his height like some insecure prissy faggot. I think the appeal behind guys like Lil Wayne and Eazy E is they never made their height something they were insecure about, because obviously everyone knows they're fucking 5'4 (and a lot of women won't ever fuck them because of that, but let's be honest: Most of you are paedophiles who don't want women that large anyway)
Rappers have status halo

not saying short guys can’t slay at all, but taller guys have it much easier

you use that faggot ali as your example that face doesnt matter
but you dont realize he is the avg female height

literally most women just want a guy taller than them if he is good looking
by an inch or two at least.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, datboijj, thereallegend and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
In nightclubs I could makeout with girls that I considered ideal but after like 6 years of clubbing not a single one ever fucked
Then I go to the below average girls and if they're drunk enough I ask them to leave with me and it would work a fair amount
It is simply impossible to slay girls I meet through day to day life
Also haven't had a girl from tinder meet up since 2019
Man you must be deformed if you can’t slay as 6’4
Do you live in USA/Canada ?

Why isn't every last woman being hypergamous with +6'5 men then? Women honestly don't know what they want, they take all their social queues from the media (in lieu of the village sewing circle) on what constitutes a desirable man, and yet if this was true, basketball players like LeBron James would be the most desirable men in society: But they're not. Ironically, outside of the realm of sports (where women really do seem to prefer men taller than average), most women seem to really lust after shorter guys: Lil Uzi Vert, Ed Sheerhan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Bieber, etc. etc. etc.

How many women do you know who can honestly assess height correctly? I've seen 5'9 guys tell girls they're 6'0 and they just believe it

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Imo from my experience the short chadlites did get shit but that was at a time when everyone was short. As everyone began to grow. They became invisible or would only appeal to other short and younger JBs

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19469, thereallegend and 5 others

this

look at thatwasepic guy on YouTube. Mid tier normie max but girls love him bcz he’s 6’4
girls love him because he is giga NT and confident and unironically has game. Also his face is HTN and looks high trust.
Not denying that his height helps but it’s not the only factor here

• +1
Reactions: The_God, johncruz12345 and Deleted member
rApPerS hAvE sTaTuS HaLo

This is always the most dimwitted, shortsighted argument I ever see on this entire forum. Do you think infamously short rappers like Eazy E, Tupac, etc. were born with Columbia Records contracts in their cribs? These guys became rappers because of who they are, not vice versa:

They are rappers because of who they are, not who they are because they are rappers. How do you think this works, Island Def Jam annoints random teenagers across the country to be among the Select? :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 4614

I think below 5'7 is death sentence. You need extremely High PSL face. Height is also a Looks Multiplier like the 6'9 white guy.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, johncruz12345, gamma and 1 other person
Man you must be deformed if you can’t slay as 6’4
Do you live in USA/Canada ?
I live in Ireland
Just to clarify, I had a period of frequent slaying before scamdemic when I went clubbing for 18 months but none of them were facially above average
I have been called goodlooking regularly by strangers on nights out. I've had guys hyping me up as if I'm Chad but my assumption is they are more in admiration of height. Girls don't give validation to the same extent

Wrong, i m 6'1 and never had a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan

girls love him because he is giga NT and confident and unironically has game. Also his face is HTN and looks high trust.

I clicked on his instagram page and it's nothing but a sea of sausage praising this dude for being a chick magnet :unsure: Don't bullshit yourself, this guy gets no women

I’ve seen girls treat short chads with disgust and either give iois or even hook up with fucking 6’5 subhumans

in my college this wide framed 6’5 subhuman who talked like a retard, non NT, kinda autistic slayed chicks in his dorm and had a really cute busty blonde gf even tho he called her a bitch in public :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: ….Only good thing about his face was light blue eyes

Juan is 6'2 but close enough

Face is a lot more rare than height... And rare is precious.. Get ur facts straight

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ALP

1 or 2 inches isn’t enough lol lol

you have to be atleast a feet taller than a girl

I think below 5'7 is death sentence. You need extremely High PSL face. Height is also a Looks Multiplier like the 6'9 white guy.
sub 5'8 height>face
5'8+ face>height
it's that simple

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Face is a lot more rare than height... And rare is precious.. Get ur facts straight
Rare isn’t anything special or else abos would have highest smv

also very short guys are rare too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and datboijj
I clicked on his instagram page and it's nothing but a sea of sausage praising this dude for being a chick magnet :unsure: Don't bullshit yourself, this guy gets no women
Watch his videos. He is really charismatic and good at talking to women. I obv can’t know if that means he get laid but it atleast proofs that he easily get numbers and make girls laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Callooh_Calais

I'm talking about rare holos not filos jfl

Also his face is HTN and looks high trust.

1.) High trust is actually considered a negative sexual characteristic, not a positive one, since, while high trust faces are rated more attractive generally, they are rated less attractive sexually (much akin to the experience of Asian men), i.e, they don't exude dominance or masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
1 or 2 inches isn’t enough lol lol

you have to be atleast a feet taller than a girl
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
5'11 guys only goes for 4'11 girls

absolute state of your gaslighting

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7580 and Ryan

6'4+ Height is rare too jfl at this retard @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, volcelfatcel and Ryan
Watch his videos. He is really charismatic and good at talking to women. I obv can’t know if that means he get laid but it atleast proofs that he easily get numbers and make girls laugh

You're the kind of guy who jerks off to being hugged by a girl at church

Girls show clear interest and give him iois, unlike how they treat manlets like Ali + he used to have a really cute gf couple of years ago

tallfags should die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Legit thread. I’ve seen tall Normies with good-looking girls here. There was this fat LTN in my school but he had a gf because he was 6’4 and strong (he could deadlift 400 lb)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, thereallegend and Deleted member 7580
Girls show clear interest and give him iois, unlike how they treat manlets like Ali + he used to have a really cute gf couple of years ago

I'm honestly not seeing it. They seem like they're being polite and just having conversation. His instagram has literally no women on it commenting.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
5'11 guys only goes for 4'11 girls

absolute state of your gaslighting
Thats why girls aren’t happy with 5’11 guys
5’5 girls want 6’5 guys , watch the video @Chadeep linked

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Legit thread. I’ve seen tall Normies with good-looking girls here. There was this fat LTN in my school but he had a gf because he was 6’4 and strong (he could deadlift 400 lb)

I noticed in my own anecdotal experience that really small, thin girls (like 4'11-5'1) tend to like really big fat guys, and indeed, you don't really see fat guys all that single too much (at least where I live). Must be some kind of fetish.

70% height (5ft10.85”) and 90% face or 90% height (6ft1) and 70% face?

6ft1 HTN vs 5ft11 chadlite/chad.

obviously 5ft11 chadlite/chad.

when you look at it strictly in percentiles for an honest comparison it is clear face is more important. people make false equivalences like “5ft5 chad vs 6ft2 normie, normie wins” when an honest comparison percentile wise would be a 6ft2 truecel.
You’re not taking into account heightfrauding. No actual 5’11 guy will claim 5’11 he’ll just say 6’ or 6’1. In the same way a 6’1 guy can easily claim 6’3 without anyone noticing

Thats why girls aren’t happy with 5’11 guys
5’5 girls want 6’5 guys , watch the video @Chadeep linked
Girl saying 6'5 is 6'3 irl. 5'8 guys claiming 5'10 is bringing the average up.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7580 and AcneScars
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
You're the kind of guy who jerks off to being hugged by a girl at church
Jfl and you are the kind of basement dweller who thinks only the Blackpill is reality. I bet you wouldn’t be able to talk with girls like him.
And as I said I don’t know if he gets laid but since his face is slightly above average and his height way above average plus the fact that he is extremely NT there is no way that he doesn’t have any success with women

height is more important in real live settings and meetings, because its the first thing you'll notice.

But with online dating or instragram, the face is simply the most important, because 99% of the content of the photos you use are close ups of your face. The fact that you wrote a dwarf height in bio or post a selfie with someone who is 10 cm taller, than you is another matter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TrestIsBest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back