How can anyone say face>>>height when tall low-mid tier normies slay but short chadlites don’t get anything

6'4+ Height is rare too jfl at this retard @volcelfatcel
Bruh you live in india

it’s not rare in high class clubs/bars

I agree it’s rare when I go to low-medium class clubs

Bruh you live in india

it’s not rare in high class clubs/bars

I agree it’s rare when I go to low-medium class clubs
your tales are ever evolving

im not even discussing this anymore
@Chadeep don't tag me in his gaslight threads

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
the irony of a 5'11 balkan apple picker pheno chad telling you face is meaningless
jfl @Chadeep @gamma

that's all

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Chadeep
You’re not taking into account heightfrauding. No actual 5’11 guy will claim 5’11 he’ll just say 6’ or 6’1. In the same way a 6’1 guy can easily claim 6’3 without anyone noticing

That's thing that you guys seem to be missing: For women, height is an emotional trait, not a physical one. Women are not blind, they can see very well that some 5'9 man is much shorter than the 6'0 she used to fuck around with, but they'll always suspend reality if they like the man enough.

I'm slowly starting to move away from PSL forums I think for this reason. Looks definitely matter in that they shape how you perceive yourself, but the bigger picture is lost somewhere in the details, and it seems that a lot of legitimate examples to the contrary are always swept away as mere outliers, especially since women will go along with your energy and how you feel, as they are biologically prone to submission (which is what a 'creep' is: a man who makes them feel unwanted sexual feelings, since women literally can't control this part of themselves).

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Sny, Preoximerianas and 5 others
I'm honestly not seeing it. They seem like they're being polite and just having conversation. His instagram has literally no women on it commenting.
Online is all about face/body. Many girls show clear interested, some are just polite tho. You can’t be attractive to everyone

Btw height halo isn’t same in pics like irl

Im 6' and I want to rope daily. Height is everything.

Jfl and you are the kind of basement dweller who thinks only the Blackpill is reality. I bet you wouldn’t be able to talk with girls like him.
And as I said I don’t know if he gets laid but since his face is slightly above average and his height way above average plus the fact that he is extremely NT there is no way that he doesn’t have any success with women

Normal men don't approach busy women trying to put away groceries or rushing to the train station to start a conversation about what sort of music they like. If anything, it reeks of desperation on his part, as women will notice how unnatural and forced the setting is.

Me personally? I prefer really nice city parks, as you know everyone is there for the same reason you are: just hanging out.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
but they'll always suspend reality if they like the man enough.
So just have a good face theory strikes again
I'm slowly starting to move away from PSL forums I think for this reason. Looks definitely matter in that they shape how you perceive yourself, but the bigger picture is lost somewhere in the details, and it seems that a lot of legitimate examples to the contrary are always swept away as mere outliers, especially since women will go along with your energy and how you feel, as they are biologically prone to submission (which is what a 'creep' is: a man who makes them feel unwanted sexual feelings, since women literally can't control this part of themselves).
I agree with this part

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@Biggdink may i explain why your OP comparison is false?

You posted that guy as an example of a 5ft7 chadlite. I would agree he is a chadlite, his face is probably ~85%? 5ft7 is the 20th percentile height

So we have that 6ft5 youtuber (99.6%) height, and a ~60% face)

if height were superior to face, then the 6ft5 youtuber would MOG a 5ft10 (60%) guy with a male model (99.6%), gigachad, face, which he doesn’t.

The equivalent to Ali, 85% face 20% height, would be a 6ft incel, who is 100% a truecel with a 2/10 face.

TLDR: the equivalent to chad manlet is tall truecel, not tall high tier normie. Saying “height>face because a guy who is significantly taller with only a slightly worse face mogs” is just incorrect because the variables are different.
ali is not 5'7 nigga
holy shit

he is 5'4

your tales are ever evolving

im not even discussing this anymore
@Chadeep don't tag me in his gaslight threads
Nigga you live in favela how’d you know ?
Ask anyone in usa/Canada to go to a high class clubs/bars and they’d confirm what I’m saying

Online is all about face/body. Many girls show clear interested, some are just polite tho. You can’t be attractive to everyone

Btw height halo isn’t same in pics like irl

Timestamp me a girl who is interested in this guy's pickup artist shenanigans. I don't see any corresponding body language.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Normal men don't approach busy women trying to put away groceries or rushing to the train station to start a conversation about what sort of music they like. If anything, it reeks of desperation on his part, as women will notice how unnatural and forced the setting is.

Me personally? I prefer really nice city parks, as you know everyone is there for the same reason you are: just hanging out.
You are delusional. These videos are obv for entertaining purposes.
If he goes on a party or in a bar with these social skills and his appearance he will slay

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 7224
Almost every fatcel I see here is single.

None of you guys live anywhere in England or Alabama, I presume. Women here seem to love fat lard guts

What about the fat LTN curry that posted here tho :feelswhat: Was he a Larp?
I’m not really sure how the dating scene is in the smaller towns so I can’t comment on the validity of his claims. Almost every girl I see here is completely westernised and they use the same slang as zoomers in the west. It’s rather infuriating to me that there is little to no individuality left and that all the ‘Indian’ parts have been erased

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
You are delusional. These videos are obv for entertaining purposes.
If he goes on a party or in a bar with these social skills and his appearance he will slay

What 'social skills'? He's an improv artist, putting on a performance, and not a very good one from the looks of it.

None of you guys live anywhere in England or Alabama, I presume. Women here seem to love fat lard guts
Didn't you slay a Pajeeta in India? Indian girls don't like fat guys.

I live in a place where the average person is quite lean and obese people are generally bullied out of their gluttony

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I’m not really sure how the dating scene is in the smaller towns so I can’t comment on the validity of his claims. Almost every girl I see here is completely westernised and they use the same slang as zoomers in the west. It’s rather infuriating to me that there is little to no individuality left and that all the ‘Indian’ parts have been erased
Delhi Mumbai is Chadpreet Only.

• +1
What 'social skills'? He's an improv artist, putting on a performance, and not a very good one from the looks of it.
He is confident and low inhib to do videos like that. You wouldn’t be able to I promise you that.
And combined with his above average body stats he will have success in bars etc

Didn't you slay a Pajeeta in India? Indian girls don't like fat guys.

Indian girls don't love fat guys? Really? I personally have one FB friend with serious daddy issues who makes a living out of stalking Sanjay Dutt

He is confident and low inhib to do videos like that. You wouldn’t be able to I promise you that.
And combined with his above average body stats he will have success in bars etc

Why wouldn't I be able to do that? because I don't have a camera secretly recording me?

Idk, he looks like some Jewish soy male to me, I don't accept your thesis that women like him and have yet to see any proof of this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
  • +1
Why wouldn't I be able to do that? because I don't have a camera secretly recording me?

Idk, he looks like some Jewish soy male to me, I don't accept your thesis that women like him and have yet to see any proof of this
Watch his videos and see how girls treat him vs tiktok manlet I posted

• +1
Watch his videos and see how girls treat him vs tiktok manlet I posted

I watched his videos, and I don't see any real female attraction: The body language tells me that they're just trying to be polite/humour him, not that they're actually enjoying his interaction, but if you do see something to the contrary and can timestamp for me, let me know so I can tell you why that's wrong.

see how girls treat him vs tiktok manlet I posted

What I've learned is that women don't like to be approached with random conversations about music or sex when they're trying to load 10kg sacks of kibble into their car boots

Indian girls don't love fat guys? Really? I personally have one FB friend with serious daddy issues who makes a living out of stalking Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt is Bulked up not fat.

@Biggdink Nigga don’t give me that JFL react, I am giving a valid criticism of your premise. If height was more important than face than at a given equal percentile the person who was taller would one.

Ie, 90% height and 75% face (6ft1 HTN) compared to a 70% height (5ft11) 90% face (5ft11 chad). These two can be compared as they are the equivalent statistically.

What can’t be compared
: 20% height 85% face (5ft7 chadlite/ALI) with a guy who is 99% height and 60% facially (6ft5 normie/Juan: youtube nigga)

To prove height> face, using Juan, a 6ft5 normie, you would claim that a 5ft10 (60% height) gigachad model-tier guy (99.6% face) is MOGGED by Juan, a 6ft5 (99.6% height) normie (60% face)

Do you see how the example you gave is not indicative of height being of greater importance than face?
I’ve never seen chico looking giga chad model manlets so idk how girls treat them but I think if prime Chico was 5’7 many girls would pick 6’5 normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 4614
Sanjay Dutt is Bulked up not fat.

Sanjay Dutt is very big in general, but he definitely is along the 'fatter' spectrum than thin, esp. after his conviction

I’ve never seen a chico looking giga chad model manlets so idk how girls treat them but I think if prime Chico was 5’7 many girls would pick 6’5 normie
delusional

The equivalent to a 6ft5 normie would be a 5ft10 gigachad, not 5ft7 (albeit not chico. he is much rarer than a simple 5/1000.)

If you wanted to compare a 5ft7 gigachad the equivalent would be a 6ft5 guy with an incel face. (Bottom 20%)

I also suspect you are overrating what a ‘normie’ is, and only including people with clear skin, full head of hair, low facial fat, etc.
Well 5’10 isn’t too short maybe girls would prefer a 5’10 model others would 6’5 normie irl like parties and clubs…

too many girls are height obsessed tbh, even normies know about this bcz girls are always talking about height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
moment of silence for the extreme retardation OP is afflicted with

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Effortless
yeah exactly, 5ft10 is the equivalent to a normie face lol. I think probably 90% of women would prefer the average height+Chad face combination over chad height+average face. The 10% would be mostly compromised of top 10% height women who really need to feel feminine, or height fetishists. you will be disqualified more for “only” an average face, and height can’t halo you out of a disqualifier as I believe it is an attraction multiplier, and 1.5 multiplied by 0 is still 0.

yeah, they are height obsessed because they can’t get a chadlite, so they rather have a tall HTN than a short HTN. its also socially accepted to say my BF is so tall compared to complimenting a mans face.
Average zoomer girl is like what ? 5’6 ? And they wear like 4-5 inch heels

idk I think it depends how much she cares about height

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4614
Isn’t Hassan piker considered a giga chad super slayer by black pill community ? His face is above avg but nothing special…
He’s 6’5 tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4614
You either don’t leave your house or live in India
you forgot the third option which is that you're retarded and wrong

height desirability is severely diminished returns after 6'2

R7rVy2f

response to facial attractivness is directly correlated. There are more attractive men in the 5'8-6'0 than 6'4+ men, which are treated exceptionally well by giraffe girls

The first "mid tier normie" guy you posted is not 6'4, he's 6'1, and 6'2 with shoes on and he's a high tier normie you complete fucking retard

The ethnic you posted that's apparently getting flogged by girls is also a high tier normie, except he's ethnic, looks like he's wearing contacts and makeup. No fucking shit height gives an advantage for equal looking guys, when one is at a disqualifying height like 5'8 and below

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
i don’t think using celebrities is a good example. status can be extremely beneficial. timothee chalamet is a chad but nowhere near the tier of “millions of prime JBs using their electric toothbrush while thinking of you”.

his face is enough to be chad with status lol. but him being tall and proportionally wide is very rare.
Piker isn’t really a celeb lol
you forgot the third option which is that you're retarded and wrong

height desirability is severely diminished returns after 6'2

View attachment 1347056

response to facial attractivness is directly correlated. There are more attractive men in the 5'8-6'0 than 6'4+ men, which are treated exceptionally well by giraffe girls

The first "mid tier normie" guy you posted is not 6'4, he's 6'1, and 6'2 with shoes on and he's a high tier normies you complete fucking retard

The ethnic you posted that's apparently getting flogged by girls is also a high tier normies, except he's ethnic, looks like he's wearing contacts and makeup. No fucking shit height gives an advantage for equal looking guys, when one is at a disqualifying height like 5'8 and below

Where are you getting this from? Height desirability has severely diminished returns after reaching 5ft10, it is only slightly more ‘diminishing’ after 6ft2 than it is at 5ft10.
returns in attractivness after 5'10 and 6'2 are not the same at all. you still benefit from being above 5'10, but not significantly at all after 6'2

5'9 Chadlite would outslay a 6'4 average face fuck (me) any day of the week
In fact I have a 5'7 chadlite friend and the caliber of girls we've slayed is not even comparable
I've never slayed a girl and thought to myself that she facemogs me
I've been stuck fucking overweight girls with 4/10 face all my life
Mages me

the results are diminishing per inch after 5ft9-5ft10, not overall. that is what “diminishing returns” means..?
yes they start diminishing after 5'10 i can see that, but not as hard as after 6'1-6'2

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4614
5'9 Chadlite would outslay a 6'4 average face fuck (me) any day of the week
In fact I have a 5'7 chadlite friend and the caliber of girls we've slayed is not even comparable
I've never slayed a girl and thought to myself that she facemogs me
I've been stuck fucking overweight girls with 4/10 face all my life
Cope for your Autism. Assuming both are NT the taller guy will slay more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back