How can I accept that i will never have a gf? (High iq responses only)

your forum join-date checks out

imagine calling surgeries and looks a meme
surgery is the biggest meme ever. imagine being that much of a cuck you want to pay money to kike doctors to change how your face looks because of what some retards on an incel forum told you :lul::lul::lul:

surgery is the biggest meme ever. imagine being that much of a cuck you want to pay money to kike doctors to change how your face looks because of what some retards on an incel forum told you :lul::lul::lul:
women like the way you look after surgeries which is why you get surgeries

also why are you making fun of the doctors if they're not screwing up your face and instead making it look better?

women like the way you look after surgeries which is why you get surgeries

also why are you making fun of the doctors if they're not screwing up your face and instead making it look better?
you don't need looks to get women in my country i already said that, i have way bigger issues than "le looks"
so im never getting surgery

I don’t want low iq incels telling to rope i still have a purpose to serve despite my mental health being incredibly shit but im asking this as i want to commit my life to self discipline and self improvement. Reasons im single is because im autistic. Even though im above average looking and 6’2 my autism outweighs this women can sniff it off me and no joke i got worse treatment for it than my 5’3 old best friend and arent attracted to me as a result and another reason is because i physically dont find women attractive anymore. How can i accept it’s over but still begun?

@DildoFaggins @kanderior only high-iqcels I know off every greycel is just gonna tell me to rope or im low t usual responses on this thread even though i want to do wants right
If you are really above average in looks (like actually good looking) and not larping then I think you should start a tiktok channel (listing your height in the bio) and make thirst traps targeted towards women, don't make it too obvious though. You should also upload videos or slideshows with sad tiktok music where you just vent about your autism and how it's affecting your life and making you unable to find a gf. You will be surprised by the amount of JBs who are into tall autistic good looking guys and willing to date you, if you are attractive to women a lot of them will find your shyness/autism as cute, it's just the halo effect.

Regarding the part where you mentioned how women treated you. I actually heard that if women find a man they like irl they treat him like shit and pretend that they are hard to get, I'm not sure if this some retarded redpill myth or real though you should look into this.

Last edited:
A midget chad can be an incel, I agree.
What do you consider a midget chad? Like what is the lowest height a chad can be before they start to become incel and struggle in dating?

What do you consider a midget chad? Like what is the lowest height a chad can be before they start to become incel and struggle in dating?
the lowest height a facial chad can be before being an incel is around 5'3" imo

if he's shorter than that, i don't think even ugly women would want to commit to him