How can I be interesting? What kind of people are interesting to be around?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I have no GF. And so I sometimes wonder, how do people get GFs? Usually through some kind of social interaction. And so sometimes I wonder, what would a social interaction between me and a woman go down like that would eventually somewhere down the trail end with us doing sex and having Capri Suns?

And that's when I realized, I'm not interesting enough to interact with people socially. It's why I have no friends. Because I have no interests to share with people. I think about being asked "So tell me about yourself" or "So what do you like to do?" And there's just nothing. I mean, I don't even like video games. Can you imagine? If I at least liked video games I could've maybe played games with students in the common area/student union. If I was still in school. But I don't like video games. I don't like anything that I can share with another person. I'm interested in other people, I could people watch all day. But I have nothing to offer people.

So what do people normally like to be offered? Besides video games?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
First off, the time ahead is going to be rough. You'll need to forgive yourself, and learn to move past the mistakes you're going to make. Keep that in the back of your mind.

Find something that's interesting to you, or at least a little interesting. Look for others who share that interest, maybe in classes learning about said topic, or in areas where the interest is performed. Talk with others around you, don't just let them say everything. Reduce your inhibition, ask people to dare you, ect. Become more confident in yourself, eventually reaching a point where you could walk up to a stranger and talk with them. You don't need to do that day 1, but it does signify a big milestone.

Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz and FrothySolutions
Find something that's interesting to you, or at least a little interesting.

That's the first challenge. Because I can't find anything I'm really really interested in.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 1bird and FrothySolutions
You can't connect with normies unless you are already on their level. People don't meticulously plan out their conversations, what to say and so on. The conversation just develops spontaneously. I don't think you should waste your mental energy by adopting meaningless normie interests like celebrities, sports, drinking culture, food culture etc. Not all friendships are built around shared interests in my opinion. I think it is more of a personal challenge; we befriend people who will make us grow as individuals because of what
Shit, the last part didn't upload. What I wanted to say that was we befriend certain individuals who will grows us as individuals because of what they have to offer. I don't think 2 individuals with very similar interests and viewpoints have much to offer one another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and FrothySolutions
You can't connect with normies unless you are already on their level. People don't meticulously plan out their conversations, what to say and so on. The conversation just develops spontaneously. I don't think you should waste your mental energy by adopting meaningless normie interests like celebrities, sports, drinking culture, food culture etc. Not all friendships are built around shared interests in my opinion. I think it is more of a personal challenge; we befriend people who will make us grow as individuals because of what
Shit, the last part didn't upload. What I wanted to say that was we befriend certain individuals who will grows us as individuals because of what they have to offer. I don't think 2 individuals with very similar interests and viewpoints have much to offer one another.

I have to get on Norman level. I know they don't plan out their conversations, but I'd like to analyze Norman society so I can at least emulate it.

But then emulation maybe isn't the answer. Like you said, it has to be spontaneous. If there's silence, I can't just reach into my programming and ask "What do Normans do when it's silent? What would a Norman do in this situation?" It has to come naturally.

• +1
I have to get on Norman level. I know they don't plan out their conversations, but I'd like to analyze Norman society so I can at least emulate it.

Whenever I am forced to interact with members of the Norman class for whatever reason, I always make sure not to overthink the conversation. The more effort you put into creating and maintaining a perfect conversation, the more akward it becomes. People can see this kind of compensatory behavior and are often repulsed by it. Just say whatever is on your mind. If the conversation goes silent, don't say anything, simple as that. Let others guide the interaction.
Sorry if the answer formatting isn't proper.. it's 5 AM and I'm sleep deprived

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
I have no GF. And so I sometimes wonder, how do people get GFs? Usually through some kind of social interaction. And so sometimes I wonder, what would a social interaction between me and a woman go down like that would eventually somewhere down the trail end with us doing sex and having Capri Suns?

And that's when I realized, I'm not interesting enough to interact with people socially. It's why I have no friends. Because I have no interests to share with people. I think about being asked "So tell me about yourself" or "So what do you like to do?" And there's just nothing. I mean, I don't even like video games. Can you imagine? If I at least liked video games I could've maybe played games with students in the common area/student union. If I was still in school. But I don't like video games. I don't like anything that I can share with another person. I'm interested in other people, I could people watch all day. But I have nothing to offer people.

First off, I fucking love your profile picture lmao. Is that an actual time cover?
Anyway speaking off personal experience people like to be around people who have an active lifestyle and is generally known. Someone who has shit to do in the following weekend, and im not just talking parties. Take a drive to the wavy beach an hour away and post on social media. try to bring some friends. Smoke a joint and put some mac and chill. No one wants to hang with someone who stays inside and doesn't do anything and when they do looks like they haven't gone outside in 7 days.

For example, Im still at my school and every day after 2 periods I have tutor which is basically just a break to catch up with work or just wait til the morning tea. There's a 10/10 sexy girl in there that sits wherever I sit in that room and we talk and I usually just bring up drugs since I know she likes to pop a pill or smoke some weed. common interest to talk about anyway. And if you don't relate to any of those things, you can also talk to music. She really likes underground shit and we like similar artists and we can just talk about them for a week or about an artists death. Hell if you listen to rock or some shit that most youths don't care about nowadays you can just fake it til you make it I guess. And before you shout she actually used to hate me 2 years ago when we first met and were in the same classes. We never sat together or talked but I vividly remember sitting close to her and was listening to a rapper and she instantly lit up being admired that I listened to him and I told her i was a long time fan and from then we talked daily. Generally going into a conversation you should both be getting something out of it. Not physical things necessary but finding something new about you or some shit. Don't be monotone or deadbeat. Try to make her laugh.

And for generally making friends, I actually used to hang with the video game fags since I didnt really click with anyone, I hung with one high status dude but I never hang with him in school. The way I found my tight homies was by pure chance when I went to see this dude in detention with his 2 other mates and just hang with them. Usually try to anaylze the type of people they are and fit in. These guys are laid back clout chasing smoking loving guys and this was easy to fit in since thats basically me as a person, but first impressions are the biggest. Anyway, i ended up becoming hella tight with the guy in detention and the other guys (who said they didnt wanna hang w me at first) actually had a argument with him over some other shit and I ended up being his homie. take your chances cuh, if I didnt take a right in the school that day I'd probably have a boring ass social life.

• +1
First off, I fucking love your profile picture lmao. Is that an actual time cover?
Anyway speaking off personal experience people like to be around people who have an active lifestyle and is generally known. Someone who has shit to do in the following weekend, and im not just talking parties. Take a drive to the wavy beach an hour away and post on social media. try to bring some friends. Smoke a joint and put some mac and chill. No one wants to hang with someone who stays inside and doesn't do anything and when they do looks like they haven't gone outside in 7 days.

For example, Im still at my school and every day after 2 periods I have tutor which is basically just a break to catch up with work or just wait til the morning tea. There's a 10/10 sexy girl in there that sits wherever I sit in that room and we talk and I usually just bring up drugs since I know she likes to pop a pill or smoke some weed. common interest to talk about anyway. And if you don't relate to any of those things, you can also talk to music. She really likes underground shit and we like similar artists and we can just talk about them for a week or about an artists death. Hell if you listen to rock or some shit that most youths don't care about nowadays you can just fake it til you make it I guess. And before you shout she actually used to hate me 2 years ago when we first met and were in the same classes. We never sat together or talked but I vividly remember sitting close to her and was listening to a rapper and she instantly lit up being admired that I listened to him and I told her i was a long time fan and from then we talked daily. Generally going into a conversation you should both be getting something out of it. Not physical things necessary but finding something new about you or some shit. Don't be monotone or deadbeat. Try to make her laugh.

And for generally making friends, I actually used to hang with the video game fags since I didnt really click with anyone, I hung with one high status dude but I never hang with him in school. The way I found my tight homies was by pure chance when I went to see this dude in detention with his 2 other mates and just hang with them. Usually try to anaylze the type of people they are and fit in. These guys are laid back clout chasing smoking loving guys and this was easy to fit in since thats basically me as a person, but first impressions are the biggest. Anyway, i ended up becoming hella tight with the guy in detention and the other guys (who said they didnt wanna hang w me at first) actually had a argument with him over some other shit and I ended up being his homie. take your chances cuh, if I didnt take a right in the school that day I'd probably have a boring ass social life.

Yeah, it is a real Time cover! What are the odds?

Okay, so, be generally known? I'm not in school anymore, who can I be known by? That's the thing about not being in school. There's no more social environment.In school you have a student body and campus you can be seen around. Good gossip and bad gossip can get around about you. You can meet new people and chances are you'll see them again somewhere around campus or the nearby businesses. But not after college. That's why there's such a cottage industry for helping people find friends/maintain a social life after college. You gotta make those 4 years count, in every what they're the foundation of your life moving forward, I think.

Because I'm not in school, I have no video game fags or drug addicts to hang out with or even meet. Where would I regularly interact with people?

• +1
Hey it's me, from Incels.me! Well, have you thought of telling jokes?

• +1
Yeah, it is a real Time cover! What are the odds?

Okay, so, be generally known? I'm not in school anymore, who can I be known by? That's the thing about not being in school. There's no more social environment.In school you have a student body and campus you can be seen around. Good gossip and bad gossip can get around about you. You can meet new people and chances are you'll see them again somewhere around campus or the nearby businesses. But not after college. That's why there's such a cottage industry for helping people find friends/maintain a social life after college. You gotta make those 4 years count, in every what they're the foundation of your life moving forward, I think.

Because I'm not in school, I have no video game fags or drug addicts to hang out with or even meet. Where would I regularly interact with people?

you need to find someone you can hang wit so you can go places not on your own because bitches minds think when they see a guy alone that they are lonely/small social circle. Go to festivals, music concerts that are popular. Ive meet tons of life-long friends at festivals when everyone is fried cause they are just europhic and friendly and makes a genuine friendship. It was sometimes hard to break the ice so id shout them a cone of weed and they'd just open up then. they then had invited me to parties and other get-togethers where I met even more people.

• +1
Hey it's me, from Incels.me! Well, have you thought of telling jokes?

Yes, I know you. Telling jokes? Ah, that can't really maintain a relationship though. Ideally I should be as comfortable with friends as I am my family.

you need to find someone you can hang wit so you can go places not on your own because bitches minds think when they see a guy alone that they are lonely/small social circle. Go to festivals, music concerts that are popular. Ive meet tons of life-long friends at festivals when everyone is fried cause they are just europhic and friendly and makes a genuine friendship. It was sometimes hard to break the ice so id shout them a cone of weed and they'd just open up then. they then had invited me to parties and other get-togethers where I met even more people.

Not just bitches, but dudes too. That's my problem, I need to be interesting so I can have someone to hang with so I can attract more people to hang with. No one wants to hang with someone who doesn't have anyone to hang with, because there's nothing there. It's like trying to borrow credit.

• +1
Yes, I know you. Telling jokes? Ah, that can't really maintain a relationship though. Ideally I should be as comfortable with friends as I am my family.

Not just bitches, but dudes too. That's my problem, I need to be interesting so I can have someone to hang with so I can attract more people to hang with. No one wants to hang with someone who doesn't have anyone to hang with, because there's nothing there. It's like trying to borrow credit.
well, I was actually in your situation when I met my tightest homie. I had little to 0 social circle but colleagues if you can really call it that, no one that id call to go for a ride or hang out. I just said I use to hang with the islanders and he didn't really care. it still applies to dudes, you just need to have some mutual interest. for me its mostly cars or drugs, but it doesn't have to. I could talk to my mates about bitches for hours and they wouldn't get tired about it (fake it till you make it ;))

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I know. It's ruff. I don't expect everyone to have advice, but if people have advice, I appreciate it.
im just trying to show you my personal experience since it worked for me. even when I was a fat elf looking white boy

• +1

I used to think talking to girls was hard . i started playing online games with my cousin(guy) .

i played with him or his friends .1 month later i met a girl in random lobby on the VC

At first talking to a girl felt weird but soon it felt easy talking to her since she mostly talked about the GAME which i knew alot about
and it felt super easy keeping the conversation going

( i met the girl a few more times online and when ever she started another topic other then the game i started struggling again that day i learned wht i though was anxiety was just me not know anything about the topic at hand )

( the online girl had a bf felt weird being so i stopped playing game with them but i learned an important lesson )

( now finding people with similar interest is super hard especially girls )

after learning my lesson i had a crush on a girl in my collage so started learning about all her interest and LEGIT SPENT HOURS MEMORIZING NAME./STORY OF MOVIES/ACTORS LEARNED ABOUT THE MEME SHE WAS INTERESTED IN EVERYTHING i could find on her facebook

later one day I planned to sit close by and start an conversation. found her group was sitting on stairs i wanted to sit 3 steps away from them i was about to sit down like was half way down and just then her another friend called and she left

i felt weird walking right away so i sat there pretending i was doing something on my mobile

i heard there friends conversation and one guy said a funny joke about the movie ( THE ONE I MEMORIZED MAN MEMORIZING IT WAS PAIN FULL ) and i end up laughing they noticed but nothing much happened after day and i thought i failed BUT

i later met the guy again in class ( the one who made the joke ) they where arguing wht had happened in a certain movie they where sitting close by and i told him and soon i was part of the conversation (talking about stuff u know is super easy)

people in a group normally share similar interest

about the movies and stuff i dont like movies but talking to people is fun (i really did not like the movie but i told it was great )

and some days later i am part of her group

by the way i also learned people look way better from a far but once you get to know them not so much
kinda have a crush on another girl i dont know her interest and stuff ( she aint on FB or i cant find her )
i will have to ask someone but currently i plan to stay in the group i am in

in the end i know i am a fake but talking to people is worth it

• +1
be good looking

• +1
I would start by picking up hobbies in which you produce rather than consuming; instead of "I like listening to music" learn to play instruments, instead of "I watch sports" play Sports,

You get the idea

• +1
I would start by picking up hobbies in which you produce rather than consuming; instead of "I like listening to music" learn to play instruments, instead of "I watch sports" play Sports,

You get the idea
I think that's pretty cool for some stuff

You must have done that with drugs huh? ??

• +1