How can I be less awkward in real life?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I’m not awkward per se but I’m not as talkative and outgoing as other people. I don’t think it’s a look issue and I have been confirmed by multiple people here that I’m very much above average. Any ways to just be more normal I guess?

Be better looking. Cause people will treat you better and more socially and this will turn you more social and confident

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Be better looking. Cause people will treat you better and more socially and this will turn you more social and confident
Much worse looking people are more outgoing than me. I get treated pretty good and have had halo effect before but I am naturally very soft spoken and not that out going

Much worse looking people are more outgoing than me. I get treated pretty good and have had halo effect before but I am naturally very soft spoken and not that out going
They're bluepilled. Don't worry about that stuff now, care about looks and looksmax you'll feel better and more outspoken

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Zeta ascended and Roping Subhuman
If you're realy goodlooking (above averge in face and not manlet or framecel) just go out. People will treat you well and you're confidcence will start to increase.

They're bluepilled. Don't worry about that stuff now, care about looks and looksmax you'll feel better and more outspoken
Yeah. Looksmaxxing while keeping a good mental health is the best thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah. Looksmaxxing while keeping a good mental health is the best thing
Social maxxing is alot easier and free so I'd rather work on surgery and do the rest after it's really not that important after all looks are 100%

Propranolol and low inhib drugs

also devolop adhd

dont change who you are for other people most cucked thing ever be as quiet as you want

If youre not autistic, with practice.

You can be quiet it’s not really a problem tbh mate