How can I be whitepilled with a oneitis

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,473
Reputation
32,018
It’s contradictory + literally makes no sense

I won’t try to justify it, it’s a flaw of mines.

I try to think of other girls but couldn’t even be motivated to enjoy porn and I stopped mid session

@g4rlic how did u get over her/ or cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, GeneticsIsEverythin and lowinhibragecel
I should’ve posted this on .is nb cares or relates here

dw expect more gimmick posts later on
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and lowinhibragecel
you will never get over your oneitis
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
you will never get over your oneitis
I did the last time and that one was stronger

It’ll be some traumatic event changing the way I view her making me get over her
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and lowinhibragecel
the only way you can really get over oneitis is being attractive and having sexual options. a "oneitis" is really just a result of sexual economic scarcity like a person living in a frozen wasteland worshiping a flame. neither chads nor women get oneitis because they see their sexual options as interchangeable (which they are)
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and ICXCLuvr
the only way you can really get over oneitis is being attractive and having sexual options. a "oneitis" is really just a result of sexual economic scarcity like a person living in a frozen wasteland worshiping a flame. neither chads nor women get oneitis because they see their sexual options as interchangeable (which they are)
I can get girls I js have high standards

I like my oneitis more than I did my exes
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
I can get girls I js have high standards

I like my oneitis more than I did my exes
nigga thats what i commented on your profile and ur hitting me w some BS,
very disappointed in you….
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hate
id say they go together almost

Youll never get the oneitis but yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
I can get girls I js have high standards

I like my oneitis more than I did my exes
then you're just mentally ill. i don't blame you because i'm the same but if you can get girls then just fuck them and move on with your life. that girl you're "yearning over" is identical to the other ones you could potentially fuck IF you're not just talking out of your ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate, ICXCLuvr and peptidehater22
I did the last time and that one was stronger

It’ll be some traumatic event changing the way I view her making me get over her
if you can get over her she was never your true oneitis and you did not have genuine feelings for her
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and ICXCLuvr
then you're just mentally ill. i don't blame you because i'm the same but if you can get girls then just fuck them and move on with your life. that girl you're "yearning over" is identical to the other ones you could potentially fuck IF you're not just talking out of your ass
IMG 1131
indian girls are his “high standarts “:LaughHard:btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
if you can get over her she was never your true oneitis and you did not have genuine feelings for her
It’s a long story
then you're just mentally ill. i don't blame you because i'm the same but if you can get girls then just fuck them and move on with your life. that girl you're "yearning over" is identical to the other ones you could potentially fuck IF you're not just talking out of your ass
yessir
nigger why would you make such a thread then lmao, also arent you ethnic?
no im Dravidian

That girl objectively fogs my oneitis though
 
  • JFL
Reactions: peptidehater22

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
17
Views
46
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
RoidKid
Replies
4
Views
40
silently_said
silently_said
dreamz
Replies
7
Views
45
dreamz
dreamz
thehand
Replies
3
Views
37
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
try2beme
Replies
14
Views
74
try2beme
try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Arthur7689
  • jflmeister
  • sørenyuko
Back
Top