How can I become a chad?

Retro_

Retro_

Iron
No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.
Zyzz, son of Zeus | Zyzz pose, Gym inspiration, Bodybuilding motivation
No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

I mog Zyzz.

man child, get off this website and do something with your life
also mtn

I have a career, girlfriend and social circle. Nice typical loser npc Zoomer remark though.

I'm sure you got something from that. What a lost personality free generation.

good for you bro i wish you all the best but for gods sake its a disgrace to be on this website as a 32yo man

Forums are what you make them. You don't see me partaking in that many discussions. I'll glance at the page while online sometimes and then if I see a thread that takes my interest, bang, I'll post in it.

You'll find that most gamers are actually Millennials. Even though Millennials are now between 26 and 41.

Gen Z being 12-25 have all that focus power and testosterone and instead of gaming they are watching other gamers game lol or streamers like Neon, Adin, Jack, Sneako etc.

So age doesn't really matter man. You choose what you wanna do. Never give into slave morality. I will never stop looksmaxxing. This forum is also like a form of social media to me. The based black pilled version which I am not going to get banned from.

Forums are what you make them. You don't see me partaking in that many discussions. I'll glance at the page while online sometimes and then if I see a thread that takes my interest, bang, I'll post in it.

You'll find that most gamers are actually Millennials. Even though Millennials are now between 26 and 41.

Gen Z being 12-25 have all that focus power and testosterone and instead of gaming they are watching other gamers game lol or streamers like Neon, Adin, Jack, Sneako etc.

So age doesn't really matter man. You choose what you wanna do. Never give into slave morality. I will never stop looksmaxxing. This forum is also like a form of social media to me. The based black pilled version which I am not going to get banned from.
i agree with all of this but that vid of yourself a lil goofy but hey no hard feelings man and sorry if i offended you in any way

i agree with all of this but that vid of yourself a lil goofy but hey no hard feelings man and sorry if i offended you in any way

So what if it is a little goofy? I'm lost as to why that matters?