How can I become an HTN

aidan

aidan

Iron
I was told by a previous rating that i was an LTN/MTN. I came to this site with the impression that the most important qualities to have were being tall, large strong chin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I am 6'5 with a strong chin and i have blonde hair, blue eyes, and i have fair skin. However, it seems like those are not the most desired qualities for looksmaxxing. What can I do to become an HTN?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-04 125542.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 125542.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 125520.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 125520.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-03 123913.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 123913.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-08-14 230323.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-14 230323.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 130958.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 130958.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-03 143512.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 143512.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 0
6'5 with a strong chin, blue eyes and blonde hair doesn't change your actual facial features being unattractive

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, OSOARROGANT, Deleted member 32486 and 3 others
recessed maxilla gives you the bulldog lookz

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT and SurgeryEnjoyer
HTN already given height.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Your chin isn't even good btw. It's legit round at the bottom and not square at all

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
what is unattractive that i can fix?
Your jaw has no angularity. Nose is huge and bulbous, and you have acne. Those are the 3 biggest flaws and they are all fixable

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Eyebrows are also too light and sparse. Which is also fixable without surgery of course

I came to this site with the impression that the most important qualities to have were being tall, large strong chin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
you either watched a lot of yt shorts or you believed the self hating pajeets who constantly praise white people

strong mtn

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
get on tret

recessed maxilla gives you the bulldog lookz
like my side profile jfl, i cringe so hard i look like a dog on the side
Your jaw has no angularity. Nose is huge and bulbous, and you have acne. Those are the 3 biggest flaws and they are all fixable
How exactly will you say they are fixable without surgeries (except acne)?

like my side profile jfl, i cringe so hard i look like a dog on the side

How exactly will you say they are fixable without surgeries (except acne)?
I never said thos were fixable without surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 24770
ive always been told i have a large, masculine-looking face. I have an oblong face shape so my face isnt going to me sharply angular, its going to be more large and strong.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-03 132129.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 132129.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 0
>16
>white
>6’5

“avg height is 5’10 bro!” :feelsuhh:

anyways you’re already blessed with height and decent looks

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and aidan
Fix skin, minox on eyebrows

Take melanotan 2 and it might permanently fix your gingerness

you are not 6'5

improve your skin. and train neck

I was told by a previous rating that i was an LTN/MTN. I came to this site with the impression that the most important qualities to have were being tall, large strong chin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I am 6'5 with a strong chin and i have blonde hair, blue eyes, and i have fair skin. However, it seems like those are not the most desired qualities for looksmaxxing. What can I do to become an HTN?
6'5? gtfo

Lefort would make you a chadlite

It's hard to say tbh. Some pics u look LTN other pics u look MTN. With ur height you're either mtn or HTN. Chadlite only possible with hardmaxxing and ofc softmaxxing.

It's hard to say tbh. Some pics u look LTN other pics u look MTN. With ur height you're either mtn or HTN. Chadlite only possible with hardmaxxing and ofc softmaxxing.
the one side profie pic was from a video, i just screen shotted it so thats why it might look a little funky

Shit bone structure

the one side profie pic was from a video, i just screen shotted it so thats why it might look a little funky
No I meant a front profile one

ur tall + white + high cheekbones

just go lean and do a tiktok hairstyle and women will like u

• +1
Reactions: aidan

Here's a quick list I compiled, assuming no surgical procedures.
From order of importance.

Crucial/Primary -
- Fix your eyebrows & eyelashes (Brow pencil, Castor Oil, Microblade, etc) + (Latisse and Eyelash curler)​
- Clear your skin​
- Gymmax (Fix your pencil neck, your height coincided with your frame would be a massive appeal boost)​
Secondary -
- Adopt a better fashion style (I'd recommend plain old-money given your lighter features and height)​
- Experiment with hairstyles and hair colors (For the latter you can use photo-editing software)​
- Light makeup​

ramus is too short and gonion angle is too high. Shit side profile make each of your features look existing individually.

These you I can say are the worst features, fix it sure chadlite

Doing anything else is legit cope, you can't ascend without jaw surgery.

Mogs chico according to @Artemis

Nice height, but ugly

• +1
You are already a white westerner with the best pheno, so you can get asian and latina stacies. If uou are low inhib, then you can use your westerner status to get slavic stacies. You have good base with hunterish looking eyes, so just go to the gym to bulk, leanmaxx to 12%bf, and get clearer skin.

• +1
Skin, leanmaxxing, fixing your dental malocclusion, and thickening your eyebrows.

• +1