How can I become an HTN

Skin, leanmaxxing, fixing your dental malocclusion, and thickening your eyebrows.
thats not how my jaw usually looks i just brought it forward to make it look more definded. This is how it normally looks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-04 161125.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 161125.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 155219.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 155219.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I was told by a previous rating that i was an LTN/MTN. I came to this site with the impression that the most important qualities to have were being tall, large strong chin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I am 6'5 with a strong chin and i have blonde hair, blue eyes, and i have fair skin. However, it seems like those are not the most desired qualities for looksmaxxing. What can I do to become an HTN?
You look like a crackhead with that loose collar

Jaw is okay. Eyes a kinda bad, and the coloring and skin are not good.
You can't become HTN. I don't think you can become HTN, MTN is a good enough face to live a decent life, and come on, 6'5, get outta here duooooode.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 32486 and aidan
fix skin

• +1
Reactions: aidan
I was told by a previous rating that i was an LTN/MTN. I came to this site with the impression that the most important qualities to have were being tall, large strong chin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I am 6'5 with a strong chin and i have blonde hair, blue eyes, and i have fair skin. However, it seems like those are not the most desired qualities for looksmaxxing. What can I do to become an HTN?
Fix acne, grow beard if u can, find right hairstyle(big),

• +1
Reactions: aidan