how can i break through a gym plateau (GYMCELS GTFIH)

yeah ig my strength genetics are pretty good
doesnt matter because im still a manlet
If u want to chnage that u should bulk regardless since thats when the body grows

If u want to chnage that u should bulk regardless since thats when the body grows
regardless of whether i bulk or not odds are i’ll be short anyway and difference will be minimal tbh
and i’ve spoke to a lot people here too they with my deficit being only 400-500 it doesn’t really have an impact on my growth that much

fuark
didnt expect this
you are huge nigga
i would not expect you to have this physique from the pics ive seen of you
I just read you are 16. You are stronger than 99% of ppl ur age. U have plenty of time to become a gym rotter like me. Just relax and enjoy gymcelling don't chase the number on your lifts like I did.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and yirma19
Eat more

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
I just read you are 16. You are stronger than 99% of ppl ur age. U have plenty of time to become a gym rotter like me. Just relax and enjoy gymcelling don't chase the number on your lifts like I did.
why not it gives me a good sense of achievement and makes me feel good about myself
it’s depressing seeing my lifts not go up

im 16 currently about 67kg and 171cm
i used to go 6 days a week but recently ive been busy with school so ive only been going about 4
just eat more. the difference between eating enough and not eating enough is insane

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
why not it gives me a good sense of achievement and makes me feel good about myself
it’s depressing seeing my lifts not go up
Chasing those PRs can definitely give you a boost of confidence, but it's also important to enjoy the process and focus on consistency rather than stressing about the numbers all the time. Gains take time, especially when you're still young. You will get stronger as you grow older. I was an utter twink compared to you at that age.

• +1
just eat more. the difference between eating enough and not eating enough is insane
i want to be lean though bhai
and even when i was eating a fuck ton the progress was pretty slow

i want to be lean though bhai
and even when i was eating a fuck ton the progress was pretty slow
107.5kg bench at 67kg bw after 10 months of training at 16 isn't pretty slow progress

also, if you're cutting then you haven't plateaued. and 1-5 reps are better for strength. so if you're cutting and doing 6-8 reps with lots of sets to failure, that's why you're not getting stronger

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and axttt_
107.5kg bench at 67kg bw after 10 months of training at 16 isn't pretty slow progress

also, if you're cutting then you haven't plateaued. and 1-5 reps are better for strength. so if you're cutting and doing 6-8 reps with lots of sets to failure, that's why you're not getting stronger
i’ve only been cutting for 3 weeks before that i was bulking and the gains were still relatively slow
i think maybe i’m perceiving it as slow compared to the start because my newbie gains have started to wear off

Exercise Rotation

i’ve only been cutting for 3 weeks before that i was bulking and the gains were still relatively slow
i think maybe i’m perceiving it as slow compared to the start because my newbie gains have started to wear off
just do some modern Starting Strength variation, like Greyskull:

it is the best for beginner strength

• +1