How can i come back after tellogen efluvium?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
In 2021 i got covid, hair shedding began , fast forward it stopped. 2022 came, got covid again (weak immune system), shedding again. 2023 was full of physical,emotional and psychological stress, started eating like garbage (sweets, barely any variety in normal foods), going to sleep at 4-5 am every day for 3-4 months straight and now my hair/rest of the body is fucked. But the damage is mostly seen on my hair and my collagen (skin)

My dad isn't bald and my family has good hair genes. Hair both from the sides and back (donor area, dht resistant) as well as from the top are thin and weak.

Do i wait it out ? Take vitamins?

People here should prioritize healthmaxxing first tbh

In 2021 i got covid, hair shedding began , fast forward it stopped. 2022 came, got covid again (weak immune system), shedding again. 2023 was full of physical,emotional and psychological stress, started eating like garbage (sweets, barely any variety in normal foods), going to sleep at 4-5 am every day for 3-4 months straight and now my hair/rest of the body is fucked. But the damage is mostly seen on my hair and my collagen (skin)

My dad isn't bald and my family has good hair genes. Hair both from the sides and back (donor area, dht resistant) as well as from the top are thin and weak.

Do i wait it out ? Take vitamins?

People here should prioritize healthmaxxing first tbh
im with the same. I already have a naturally high forehead with temples, together with mpb, now tellogen. Its brutal my health is over at 20yo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
im with the same. I already have a naturally high forehead with temples, together with mpb, now tellogen. Its brutal my health is over at 20yo
I have a big forehead since i was born as well and my condition isn't helping jfl at this (i'm 19 and about to turn 20 as well). Healthmaxxing should be natural and should never be ignored especially in younger ages. If i regain my old density and healthiness of my hair my forehead won't pop out so much as it does now

it goes back to normal after a few months, it's normal to get mild tellogen efluvium in the autumn if you live in a seasonal climate.

• Woah
I have a big forehead since i was born as well and my condition isn't helping jfl at this (i'm 19 and about to turn 20 as well). Healthmaxxing should be natural and should never be ignored especially in younger ages
i was very healthy u ntil like 15. People actually cumplimented me saying "you look healthy" jfl. Clear skin, never had acne, strong colors. From 15 to 20 stayed on home only playing video game 24/7 cause of the tale of "you are not a human until 18" was internalized in my mind. Now its this shit. Body hair loss all over the body. All syntomps of low t. Hair thinning. Skin getting worse. Body hair growing in areas it didnt before (like shoulders and back). Sleep is worse. Coloring is worse. For some reason theres less harmony in the face. And the worst of all is i have zero idea what i should do, idk whats permanent and whats not. I understand you mate.

• So Sad
it goes back to normal after a few months, it's normal to get mild tellogen efluvium in the autumn if you live in a seasonal climate.
My mother said the same thing, i can see it happening. The weather here is fucked. In october the temperature was high you could go out with a tshirt and shorts. Then it became autumn for a while, now it snowed, then raining, now neither snow or rain. But even if it does go back to normal, won't spring shedding start? Then summer where your hair gets dry and weak again? When will i catch a break smh, my hair was very good to the point you could make carpet out of it before covid. Now it's average hair leaning towards weak
i was very healthy u ntil like 15. People actually cumplimented me saying "you look healthy" jfl. Clear skin, never had acne, strong colors. From 15 to 20 stayed on home only playing video game 24/7 cause of the tale of "you are not a human until 18" was internalized in my mind. Now its this shit. Body hair loss all over the body. All syntomps of low t. Hair thinning. Skin getting worse. Body hair growing in areas it didnt before (like shoulders and back). Sleep is worse. Coloring is worse. For some reason theres less harmony in the face. And the worst of all is i have zero idea what i should do, idk whats permanent and whats not. I understand you mate.
Brutal, i never had acne but i guess bad health symptoms manifest differently in people. My sleep schedule is fucked bcs i play games at night to chill and i'm having too much fun to the point i don't feel like it's 3 am. Same here, i kinda took a break from muay thai training now i feel like i fell 500 stories and descended and idk what's temporary or what's not. I don't even rot since i'm not an inkel or manlet or smth.

Covid doesn't exist:redpill:
You need to move out of cities to reduce emf exposure.

won't spring shedding start? Then summer where your hair gets dry and weak again?
there's no spring or summer shedding, the seasonal kind only happens in the autumn and the people that have it shed less during the warmer months.

I average 5< hairs a day during the summer, but it goes straight to 50+ for a while in the autumn then goes back to normal.

• Woah
Covid doesn't exist:redpill:
You need to move out of cities to reduce emf exposure.
I've been staying in a rural enviroment for a while now. The hard water, noise and pollution in cities is so cancer. Sometimes i go in town to hang around with friends etc so no emf exposure here yet i'm still the way i am

Covid or not, regardless what disease i had back then, it didn't feel like your average flu, it felt worse and impacted my body harder than any other flu i had
there's no spring or summer shedding, the seasonal kind only happens in the autumn and the people that have it shed less during the warmer months.

I average 5< hairs a day during the summer, but it goes straight to 50+ for a while in the autumn then goes back to normal.
Gotcha, should i do semen retention since ejaculating = losing nutrients if i'm already in the minus with vitamins and weak immune system?

Gotcha, should i do semen retention since ejaculating = losing nutrients if i'm already in the minus with vitamins and weak immune system?
you don't need to do anything special besides maybe take a basic multi vitamin, if you have this genetically you'll get it every year no matter what you do.

• So Sad
you don't need to do anything special besides maybe take a basic multi vitamin, if you have this genetically you'll get it every year no matter what you do.
My weak immune system is caused by me jfl. It's not genetic, i'm a picky eater, always was. Sometimes i barely drink water even if i do sports since i can go long periods of time without water/food and even sleep. I feel like an alien

Users who are viewing this thread

Back