How can I convince my mom to buy me a penis extender without making it awkward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and strawberrymushroom
Do you think late puberty gains are possible? I'm still growing hair all over my body and can't grow proper facial hair (I'm the only one between my peers that can't)
How old are you? Late puberty gains are possible but uncommon. On r/bigdickproblems, I remember some users saying that they gained girth in their 20's and even 30's but no length.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
What if it misses my hormones up?
How would it. All ud have to worry about is higher estrogen but u can use Letrozole or something else. How tall r u

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
But what if hairloss occurs??? My forehead is already big ash + my balls are small ngl
Doubt it but if it does what’s more important

• +1
How old are you? Late puberty gains are possible but uncommon. On r/bigdickproblems, I remember some users saying that they gained girth in their 20's and even 30's but no length.
17, turning 18 in april 7th (my puberty is weird, my voice never dropped and I sound and look younger than my age)

Yeah, I've seen users claiming late puberty length and girth gains here on this post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
How would it. All ud have to worry about is higher estrogen but u can use Letrozole or something else. How tall r u
5'5/165 CM

Dad is like in the 70s don't know exact height

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and strawberrymushroom
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
17, turning 18 in april 7th (my puberty is weird, my voice never dropped and I sound and look younger than my age)

Yeah, I've seen users claim late puberty length and girth gains here on this post

Might work then
5'5/165 CM

Dad is like in the 70s don't know exact height
If ur still growing then making sure estrogen doesn’t get spiked might be important. But all the other things I added that don’t have to be injected still work

Last edited:
  • +1
Should I blast protein and creatine then?

And if hairloss occurs, will it stop if i stop taking creatine?

Come on now bhai :ogre:
Yes. Blast everything else I added too it should add girth and length even without testosterone and hcg or anything dht related. U should also take butea superba might be cope but it does increase dht too and take aromasin it’ll save ur ass too and little downsides

• +1
Yes. Blast everything else I added too it should add girth and length even without testosterone and hcg or anything dht related. U should also take butea superba might be cope but it does increase dht too and take aromasin it’ll save ur ass too and little downsides
I'll probably be only taking my current supps + include protein and creatine but I'll see

• +1
I'll probably be only taking my current supps + include protein and creatine but I'll see
Nah add Letrozole and aromasin too or at least vitamin d3. Both of those will lower estrogen and increase testosterone and dht

• +1
Nah add Letrozole and aromasin too or at least vitamin d3. Both of those will lower estrogen and increase testosterone and dht
Yeah I'm gonna order vitamin D3 and ashwagandha from iHerb soon

• +1

• Love it
Yeah I'm gonna order vitamin D3 and ashwagandha from iHerb soon
I’ve read mixed things about ashwagandha if u feel good already probably better to not add it. Aromasin and Letrozole might be safer. Ashwagandha is liver toxic

• +1
I’ve read mixed things about ashwagandha if u feel good already probably better to not add it. Aromasin and Letrozole might be safer. Ashwagandha is liver toxic
I didn't know that:feelswah:

I was kinda excited to buy it :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Show her your dick bhai and swing it around for maximum efficiency of persuasion

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Michael Myers, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
Show her your dick bhai and swing it around for maximum efficiency of persuasion
So she sells me to the taliban to work at their coal mines for 24/7 JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and CoreSchizo
ur 17 bruh get a joint bank account with her then get a virtual debit card from privacy.com and order it anonymously

but if you're going to ask her... just say u think u have peyronies and want to straighten ur penis for medical reasons ... but she might ask for u to go to her with a doc or some gay shit so in that case be like no i don't want a pedo dr looking at my penis i self-diagnosed and found this solution

or u could start crying and say mommy u gave me a small peepee i need this for my birthday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Autismcel
ur 17 bruh get a joint bank account with her then get a virtual debit card from privacy.com and order it anonymously

but if you're going to ask her... just say u think u have peyronies and want to straighten ur penis for medical reasons ... but she might ask for u to go to her with a doc or some gay shit so in that case be like no i don't want a pedo dr looking at my penis i self-diagnosed and found this solution

or u could start crying and say mommy u gave me a small peepee i need this for my birthday
Either my mom's dad and his kids are dicklets or I'm gonna get late puberty gains JFL

For now I'm trying to cope :feelshaha:

I didn't know that:feelswah:

I was kinda excited to buy it :feelswhy:
I’ve read it can have serotogenic responses too but if u took it for a few months or even a year it probably wouldn’t damage ur liver. But it does have a lot of side effects butea superba is probably better since it directly increases dht which is what actually makes ur dick bigger

• +1
It's 100% going to be awkward. But do you want to act cool with a small dick or risk being disowned with a slightly bigger than small dick?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
It's 100% going to be awkward. But do you want to act cool with a small dick or risk being disowned with a slightly bigger than small dick?
So my dick is small?? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

Also I kinda noticed it getting bigger idk if its delulu or what

Last edited:
So my dick is small?? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

Also I kinda noticed it getting bigger idk if its delulu or what
No I was just kidding. You're already above average since ~5.2" is the BP average.

• Hmm...
I've used penis pumps to increase my flaccid and erect size and got my moneys worth. My erections are strong as a brick. And I have hooked up with women before so I don't see where this projection is coming from.
how much u gained ?

• +1
65825.jpg

• Love it