How can I cope knowing I'll probably never see my Oneitis again?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I just want to see Her again one more time and tell Her everything I should've all those years ago.

I don't want Her to see me like this for this broken mess of a subhuman I've descended into because I couldn't ever get over Her.

I've been telling myself and everyone that's asked here that I've been trying to pick myself back up again for the past year and yet all I've done since is waste time shitposting on offtopic to procrastinate my schoolwork, create over 20+ threads dedicated solely to making fun of curries, or letting stupid niggas here try and get the better of me by tricking me into wasting my time making Evisceration threads over petty shit.

I'm afraid that by the time I finish looksmaxing and ascending, that is if I even do, She'll already be married with a family and I'd have nothing left to love.

I know this place while keeping me chained and bound by and endless cycle of hopes to copes also holds within it the means by which I can finally truly be free from the misery of my pathetic life.

God help me, except he hasn't.

Then again, I haven't really bothered trying to pray in over a year or two now anyway so maybe that's part of it too.

I know offtopic isn't healthy for me but I really don't know where else I'm supposed to turn, I have no friends, no based family knowledgeable in these kinds of problems from a blackpilled perspective, Jfl I don't even any people I can pay to talk to help me. On top of all that the few people I do end up thinking might be able to help me I always inevitably end up pushing away or abandoning. Not to mention my nigh nonexistent social skills.

Sometimes I wish I were brave, brave enough to rope that is, but I'm a coward and I think I always have been tbh. What kind of "brave" man would ever let something like butterflies in his stomach stop him from going after the girl he loved? Not a brave man, just me, a coward.

I'm sorry for posting this cringe shit and that you had to read it if you did, don't bother reading it if you don't want to I think I'm just posting it more for myself anyway.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
My hands feel like jelly I think I'm gonna puke

• +1
Reactions: Salieri and Anchor_Ship
I just want to see Her again one more time and tell Her everything I should've all those years ago.

I don't want Her to see me like this for this broken mess of a subhuman I've descended into because I couldn't ever get over Her.

I've been telling myself and everyone that's asked here that I've been trying to pick myself back up again for the past year and yet all I've done since is waste time shitposting on offtopic to procrastinate my schoolwork, create over 20+ threads dedicated solely to making fun of curries, or letting stupid niggas here try and get the better of me by tricking me into wasting my time making Evisceration threads over petty shit.

I'm afraid that by the time I finish looksmaxing and ascending, that is if I even do, She'll already be married with a family and I'd have nothing left to love.

I know this place while keeping me chained and bound by and endless cycle of hopes to copes also holds within it the means by which I can finally truly be free from the misery of my pathetic life.

Then again, I haven't really bothered trying to pray in over a year or two now anyway so maybe that's part of it too.

I know offtopic isn't healthy for me but I really don't know where else I'm supposed to turn, I have no friends, no based family knowledgeable in these kinds of problems from a blackpilled perspective, Jfl I don't even any people I can pay to talk to help me. On top of all that the few people I do end up thinking might be able to help me I always inevitably end up pushing away or abandoning.

Sometimes I wish I were brave, brave enough to rope that is, but I'm a coward and I think I always have been tbh. What kind of "brave" man would ever let something like butterflies in his stomach stop him from going after the girl he loved? Not a brave man, just me, a coward.

I'm sorry for posting this cringe shit and that you had to read it if you did, don't bother reading it if you don't want to I think I'm just posting it more for myself anyway.
Oneitis is just lust, Just take tons of drugs like me i forgot about that bitch a while ago, I was ugly and a manlet and she showed me some attention and i was lusting after her but i realized she wanted another man that wasn't me, Started wondering why she wanted that guy instead of me and started improving and i couldn't cope anymore so i did tons of weed, pills and it literally made me not give a shit lmao, Ever since i ascended this "oneitis" bitch who never gave a fuck about me now she shows me choosing signals and literally stares into my eyes i give this bitch oxytocin and i don't even give a shit about her :lul: Fuck that dumb little slut go chase the bag go ascend and do tons of drugs so you can forget about the dumb whore

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Anchor_Ship
Oneitis is just lust, Just take tons of drugs like me i forgot about that bitch a while ago, I was ugly and a manlet and she showed me some attention and i was lusting after her but i realized she wanted another man that wasn't me, Started wondering why she wanted that guy instead of me and started improving and i couldn't cope anymore so i did tons of weed, pills and it literally made me not give a shit lmao, Ever since i ascended this "oneitis" bitch who never gave a fuck about me now she shows me choosing signals and literally stares into my eyes i give this bitch oxytocin and i don't even give a shit about her :lul: Fuck that dumb little slut go chase the bag go ascend and do tons of drugs so you can forget about the dumb whore
I know the difference between love and lust, I had to find out the hard way by missing out on my only opportunity to get with the only girl I ever loved chasing after some bitch I hardly even knew that I just though had a pretty face.

It's great that you're able to move on and she's giving you signals and shit but I don't think same stuff you did can help me all that much if I'm being quite honest.

Drugs will destroy my body and brain descending me even further than I did after She left.

Plus my Oneitis showed me iois back when She was still around and I actually got to know Her pretty well, making me care for Her even more than I sometimes wanted to admit back then.

Besides, I haven't even legit looksmaxed yet or even bothered spending a day on looksmaxing section tbh ngl.

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Salieri and Anchor_Ship
cope this isn't 1960. you could just text her but deep down you know you're going to face rejection

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Salieri, Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Realize she doesn't feel the same and dreaming of chad cock

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I felt how you felt when sad reacting my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Anchor_Ship
My oneitis (ex gf) is one of my motivations To looksmax, sex and intimacy with others girls doesn’t feel the same

I know offtopic isn't healthy for me but I really don't know where else I'm supposed to turn, I have no friends, no based family knowledgeable in these kinds of problems from a blackpilled perspective, Jfl I don't even any people I can pay to talk to help me. On top of all that the few people I do end up thinking might be able to help me I always inevitably end up pushing away or abandoning. Not to mention my nigh nonexistent social skills.

My oneitis (ex gf) is one of my motivations To looksmax, sex and intimacy with others girls doesn’t feel the same

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

You guys need to stop it with this simp shit. If she felt the same she'd already have you. You guys need to start being attracted to lots of women not 1 bitch.

• JFL

Literally the only reason I at least try to convince myself to not just ldar, but then again it doesn't help much if I'm being quite honest.

I guess what I really need is a good push so to speak then I can get moving.

Oneitis is the only thing that keeps me going, She's the source of my misery yet at the same time the only thing that keeps me sane.

• So Sad
cope this isn't 1960. you could just text her but deep down you know you're going to face rejection
Jfl I haven't talked to Her in years ngl:feelswah:

But yeah why not just try to hit Her up out of the blue while She's in a ltr at Uni currently life and looks mogging the absolute fuck out of me rn :hnghn:

I have nothing to fear when I know nothing will come of it, not even anything bad just nothing. :feelsbadman:

I ought to just bide what little time I have left and actually try to looksmax and ascend so I'm on a more even playing field if or rather when I actually do try to win Her back. :feelsyay:

Just need to find a way out of this rut first though. :feelsthink:

• So Sad
Jfl I haven't talked to Her in years ngl:feelswah:

But yeah why not just try to hit Her up out of the blue while She's in a ltr at Uni currently life and looks mogging the absolute fuck out of me rn :hnghn:

I have nothing to fear when I know nothing will come of it, not even anything bad just nothing. :feelsbadman:

I ought to just bide what little time I have left and actually try to looksmax and ascend so I'm on a more even playing field if or rather when I actually do try to win Her back. :feelsyay:

Just need to find a way out of this rut first though. :feelsthink:
damn bro you're living on 2 completely different planets. she's living her life you better live yours because chances are she barely remembers you by now

• JFL
damn bro you're living on 2 completely different planets. she's living her life you better live yours because chances are she barely remembers you by now
yeah ik

but that shit keeps me going ngl, the cope/hope whatever the fuck I ought to call it is the only thing I got left tbh and I'm already on my last leg as is

that hope that one day I'll be able to ascend and see Her again is unironically one of the only things stopping me from roping.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yeah ik

but that shit keeps me going ngl, the cope/hope whatever the fuck I ought to call it is the only thing I got left tbh and I'm already on my last leg as is

that hope that one day I'll be able to ascend and see Her again is unironically one of the only things stopping me from roping.
what are you gonna do?? bimax surgery?? no one went from normie to chad with surgery , you can only go from incel to normie
you better go all in even if she's kilometers away from you. if she likes you enough she won't ignore your feelings

• +1
what are you gonna do?? bimax surgery?? no one went from normie to chad with surgery , you can only go from incel to normie
you better go all in even if she's kilometers away from you. if she likes you enough she won't ignore your feelings
Jfl I peaked at htn before She left and broke my heart, descending my hard in my own pain and despair, that means I can ascend to Chadlite with hard surgeries tbh hopefully. :feelshah:

She gave me iois when She was around but I was a cucked mentalcel and socially inept especially around girls. :feelsuhh:
I could play low inhib bad boy jestermaxx to compensate and get people to at least want to talk to me since I wasn't subhuman but it all really fell apart once they got too close since I didn't actually know how to talk to people. :feelswah:

I was also just too scared to fuck things up with Her because I cared about Her just too Goddamn much, still do ngl. 😢

When I finally mustered up some courage to do something about it and actually go after Her She left, being the coward you now know me to be you can probably tell I didn't go after Her that time either. :feelswhy:

I started talking to Her again a year after She left and She was glad to see me but I was soo nervous I acted giga aspie and fucked things up there too. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

I had a chance but blew it, and after that another that I just let go to waste too.

I'm basically just betting on this one last chance I have, the only one I have left, that it'll all pay off in the end after looksmaxing and She'll be willing to see me again again before it's too late.

Hope is my cope.

• JFL
Jfl I peaked at htn before She left and broke my heart, descending my hard in my own pain and despair, that means I can ascend to Chadlite with hard surgeries tbh hopefully. :feelshah:

She gave me iois when She was around but I was a cucked mentalcel and socially inept especially around girls. :feelsuhh:
I could play low inhib bad boy jestermaxx to compensate and get people to at least want to talk to me since I wasn't subhuman but it all really fell apart once they got too close since I didn't actually know how to talk to people. :feelswah:

I was also just too scared to fuck things up with Her because I cared about Her just too Goddamn much, still do ngl. 😢

When I finally mustered up some courage to do something about it and actually go after Her She left, being the coward you now know me to be you can probably tell I didn't go after Her that time either. :feelswhy:

I started talking to Her again a year after She left and She was glad to see me but I was soo nervous I acted giga aspie and fucked things up there too. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

I had a chance but blew it, and after that another that I just let go to waste too.

I'm basically just betting on this one last chance I have, the only one I have left, that it'll all pay off in the end after looksmaxing and She'll be willing to see me again again before it's too late.

Hope is my cope.
How much time to get surgery?? What Will you do then?? You Will Just pretend you ascended through late puberty and send her a Pic??

Hope is my cope.
I also know I'm normie cause I legit got regular iois from girls but was too socially retarded/low iq to know what to do, JFL sum bitch literally even asked me if I wanted to hang out and I was like "nah I'm good thanks" :feelswah:

This was also right after my Oneitis left so I wasn't exactly in the best state of mind either... :feelswhy:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

How much time to get surgery?? What Will you do then?? You Will Just pretend you ascended through late puberty and send her a Pic??
Idk first need to finish school and careermax so money isn't a problem and I can focus on research and other more important shit I want to do to lifemaxx, 5 year plan Srs.

Obvs, I'll just say some shit like
"oh yeah I lost weight/baby fat/bloat after puberty"
and "I started boxing so it bonesmashed tf outta my face Srs"
or "oh I got braces and started mewing Srs" tbh tbh
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• JFL
Idk first need to finish school and careermax so money isn't a problem and I can focus on research and other more important shit I want to do to lifemaxx, 5 year plan Srs.

Obvs, I'll just say some shit like
"oh yeah I lost weight/baby fat/bloat after puberty"
and "I started boxing so it bonesmashed tf outta my face Srs"
or "oh I got braces and started mewing Srs" tbh tbh
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity
You're still a baby
I Hope you don't waste those Years by not meeting any new girl

• JFL
You're still a baby
I Hope you don't waste those Years by not meeting any new girl
I'm youngcel so there's still time and where there's time there's hope.

I might try just to lose v card and/or gain experience but I'm not giving up on my Oneitis.

Thanks anyway though I guess...

• +1
i see mine on linkedin :feelsbadman:. she is so beautiful and successful