How can I cuck as many black men as possible?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
I will add that I am NOT into black women at all. I am a creepy honky who LOVES burying his ballsack in some tight yellow cunt

HOWEVER, I feel like for some reason I REALLY wanna cuck a lot of black men. Last I heard, black men aren't even that into black women themselves.

So, to cut to the chase: Is there a way for me to cuck a LOT of black men relatively fast?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, latincell95 and 1 other person
The only way is fucking black women, if you take a black woman out in public you’ll get death stares from white women and her Tyrone bf at the same time. “You’re not supposed to be doing that.”

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
The only way is fucking black women, if you take a black woman out in public you’ll get death stares from white women and her Tyrone bf at the same time. “You’re not supposed to be doing that.”
What if the black guy doesn't even have a black gf? Like, if he has a latina/white/whatever gf not black gf?

What if the black guy doesn't even have a black gf? Like, if he has a latina/white/whatever gf not black gf?

They will still care. White boy getting black pussy is the ultimate fuck you to this soy anti-white male system. All white boys need to dump white women and start fucking black women. Imagine the social repercussions of at least 10 years of this. I will be walking white women like dogs on chains and feeding them expired twinkies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, mogging, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
There’s no reason to. Whatever feeling you think you have will evaporate the second you cum and you’ll realize what you did. You just had sex and that it, that’s all it is.

If you want to “cuck a black man” go ahead but don’t be surprised when you’re standing in front of a girl you only fucked because you wanted to participate in some one sided humiliation fetish

I will add that I am NOT into black women at all. I am a creepy honky who LOVES burying his ballsack in some tight yellow cunt

HOWEVER, I feel like for some reason I REALLY wanna cuck a lot of black men. Last I heard, black men aren't even that into black women themselves.

So, to cut to the chase: Is there a way for me to cuck a LOT of black men relatively fast?
rape snowbunnys in a video game

Just get with a with a white women and have her express your racist views JFL

Black men dont even care what Black Women do if you really want to cuck niggers just have white women state that theyre not attracted to niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 23017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back