How can I decrease cheek fat ?

97baHater

97baHater

Htn by 2025 or roping
Is there a way to decrease cheek fat without losing body fat ? Cuz mine are huge and am only 20%bf I look like a chimpmunk man

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Is there a way to decrease cheek fat without losing body fat ? Cuz mine are huge and am only 20%bf I look like a chimpmunk man
No ubsless you wanna do surgery

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and 97baHater
20% bf is bloated af. The face starts looking lean at 15%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, Wigger, Allornothing and 2 others
Is this a joke? You can't do spot reduction on fat. You have to lower your entire bodyfat percentage. Get to 12%.

• +1
Reactions: mog222, shieldzz, Narcissus🥀 and 5 others
Is this a joke? You can't do spot reduction on fat. You have to lower your entire bodyfat percentage. Get to 12%.
I cant im tryna get taller. Bro can you use some shit like lemon bottle I saw a thread by pneumo or ylvrn abt it but I cant find it do you think it will work

I cant im tryna get taller. Bro can you use some shit like lemon bottle I saw a thread by pneumo or ylvrn abt it but I cant find it do you think it will work

Or you can try do buccal fat removal, like some other freak did in a thread posted on here.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and 97baHater
Cut sodium

• +1
Reactions: Caucasiann and 97baHater
Buccal fat removal or lose weight, eventually you’ll lose face fat

• +1
Reactions: Caucasiann and 97baHater
ask rebeulove

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
this is cope. Just lose weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and 97baHater
Maintenance kcals + weight lifting
You can do a recomp

• +1
Reactions: acmilan__ and 97baHater
Maintenance kcals + weight lifting
You can do a recomp
careful there buddyo you boutta trigger the twinkies coming with their "gymcel" spamwalls

• +1
bro dont cut sodium just eat like a normal human dont listen this advice but be sure that ur potassium sodium levels should 4:1

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and 97baHater
no, u cant lose fat from specific area (except with liposuction, buccal etc.)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and chadintraining
Use a knife to cut open your cheeks and use your hands to throw away the fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, 97baHater and maxxmclooks
Megadosing KCL, losalt, furosemide etc

Always keen on Maintaining Sodium-potassium equilibrium tho

• +1
Is there a way to decrease cheek fat without losing body fat ?
You can reduce bloat, which has a similar effect

But you can’t actually reduce actual fat in the face without losing it everywhere

So get lean, not only will it improve your face, but will also give you abs and veins, which are a halo in the eyes of women

• +1
yap like crazy like me if u yap for hours straight you will be all skin and bones

am only 20%bf
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

• JFL
Yes some autists are injecting liposoluting shit in their cheeks

just lose fat bloatcel

Or Buccal fat removal

you jus don't know don't you hmmmmmmmmmm
No, excessive talking cannot make one slim. While talking does burn a small number of calories, the amount of energy expended through talking is negligible and does not contribute to significant weight loss. Weight loss occurs when there is a calorie deficit, meaning that you burn more calories than you consume.

No, excessive talking cannot make one slim. While talking does burn a small number of calories, the amount of energy expended through talking is negligible and does not contribute to significant weight loss. Weight loss occurs when there is a calorie deficit, meaning that you burn more calories than you consume.
bro posted from wiki pedia