How can I fix a deep bite without ruining my face

Y

Younglinng

Iron
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Posts
20
Reputation
9
im very confidident i have a deepbite, and i wanna fix it really badly but i dont want my face to get messed up so what should I get to fix this? Im gonna go to an orthodontist like next week, im 14.
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife
Dm me pics and I’ll help u
hey bro, i got school tomorrow and gotta sleep, im typing this on my pc and i don't got a webcam yet, so if you mind, can I just dm you tomorrow in the morning or after school is finished? you can respond whenever you want to, sorry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife
hey bro, i got school tomorrow and gotta sleep, im typing this on my pc and i don't got a webcam yet, so if you mind, can I just dm you tomorrow in the morning or after school is finished? you can respond whenever you want to, sorry.
Any time works
 
  • +1
Reactions: Younglinng

Similar threads

N
Replies
2
Views
24
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend
xondreasx
Replies
6
Views
50
xondreasx
xondreasx
E
Replies
23
Views
143
jram3200
jram3200
andlooksmax98
Replies
5
Views
93
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Seven7Tokyo
Replies
31
Views
201
Seven7Tokyo
Seven7Tokyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top