How can I fucking cope with my dad being a chad?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I made countless threads about this.
My dad just lives in my head rent free.
I don't like to say it but I am a LTN-MTN. But my dad was legit a "chad", maybe not in PSL terms but he looked like Tom Cruise a little. he was also 6'5. so some resemblance to tom cruise, 6'5, light blue eyes, good physique from army and labour work, tan skin from being in sun.

in the shitty country i lived he was a fucking god. he had so many women. but he got with my mother. she wasn't at ugly... but she is ridiculously small, with tiny clavicles, high gonial angle, high forehead, very tiny wrists. all these features don't necesarilly make a woman ugly. but they certainly do a man. and i inhertied. every. single. one of her features. i only know im my dad's son cuz i have blue eyes and am a little bit tall even with a 5'3/5'4 mom.

fuck man.

legit he looked like this with better nose and rounded jaw and smaller chin with very light blue eyes.

so obviously worse than him because of the jaw and chin, but he stil looked absolutely insane.

How do I cope? I learned to not care about my looks so much. but the fact my dad was so much better than me just pains me everytime i talk to him. even now in his age he has a lot more appeal than me. cuz of his frame and coloring and height of course.

I need some legit tips how to get t his out of my mind and just accept my reality and my looks cause it seems I am trying to reject the reality every living moment and always mad that I'm not like him, but an exact replica of my mother...

Attachments

• 1708732891721.png
    1708732891721.png
    274.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, future_, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
also only failo he had was acne in his teens which went away forever. mine doesn't go away lol. and my mother had perfect glass skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 51781
like why the fuck do i get my mothers shitty under eye area when my dad had aegyo sal like chico? and still fat pad mogs me. why god? why?

and why do i have wide hips like my mom when he has narrow ones? i dont even have klinefelters after testing which i thought i did which would explain my weirdness. its just my fucking bone structure apparently.
is this a sick joke god?

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
and my sister loks a lot more like him. she mogs me to death. why would god make the daughter look like the dad and the son like the mother? women go for chad only anyways so this just ruins the son.

its like a curse that i cant escape ever. i could have had so much potential but i was born destroyed like hyakimaru

• JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here
only looking for some advice to get this outta my head i just cant do it its on my mind every time i see my reflection and sometimes i confuse myself for my mother that's how much i resemble her.

i guess she did save her shitty genes since im not a virgin but i wish chads wouldn't go for genetically inferior women tbh... just breeds more incel babies and my life is full of pain. only have 6'3 height halo that's why im not a perma virgin. got lucky on that

like why the fuck do i get my mothers shitty under eye area when my dad had aegyo sal like chico? and still fat pad mogs me. why god? why?
Cut his face off and wear it like leatherface

• +1
Reactions: cadee, needhollowcheeks, 147 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 147
I feel you man, my dad was chadlite back in the day and I’m subhuman, inherited his entire appearance but I’m developing slower than he did for some reason. Stuck at mtn while around this time he was slaying Latinas

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and StraightHeadJames
I feel you man, my dad was chadlite back in the day and I’m subhuman, inherited his entire appearance but I’m developing slower than he did for some reason. Stuck at mtn while around this time he was slaying Latinas
what's your age? i've seen pics of my dad before army im guessing thats like 17 years old and he still looked like a chad but his jaw was really bad it realyl developed after the army even tho it was still rounded.
im 18 so idk if i can hope for anything but maybe his genes will kick in eventually lol

what's your age? i've seen pics of my dad before army im guessing thats like 17 years old and he still looked like a chad but his jaw was really bad it realyl developed after the army even tho it was still rounded.
im 18 so idk if i can hope for anything but maybe his genes will kick in eventually lol
I’m 16 rn but turning 17 in a few months, he said he also developed a little slow and his beard only came in when he was 19 but I think he might just trying to make me feel better

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I’m 16 rn but turning 17 in a few months, he said he also developed a little slow and his beard only came in when he was 19 but I think he might just trying to make me feel better
well i actually did change quite a lot from 17 to 18 lol hopefully u will the same cuz i was even uglier than now.

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
  • +1
brutal mompill

All you can cope with is that, you may grow into in the future? I'm just glad I got the best features of both my HTN parents ngl

Spoiler: you cant

My dad could've modeled while I'm a LTN, and he NT mogs me to hell and back too

My Dad was a chadlette playboy.

I didn‘t imagine you to look like this tbh. Thought you were 16

I don't like to say it but I am a LTN-MTN. But my dad was legit a "chad", maybe not in PSL terms but he looked like Tom Cruise a little. he was also 6'5. so some resemblance to tom cruise, 6'5, light blue eyes, good physique from army and labour work, tan skin from being in sun.

in the shitty country i lived he was a fucking god. he had so many women. but he got with my mother. she wasn't at ugly... but she is ridiculously small, with tiny clavicles, high gonial angle, high forehead, very tiny wrists. all these features don't necesarilly make a woman ugly. but they certainly do a man. and i inhertied. every. single. one of her features. i only know im my dad's son cuz i have blue eyes and am a little bit tall even with a 5'3/5'4 mom.

fuck man.

View attachment 2763997
legit he looked like this with better nose and rounded jaw and smaller chin with very light blue eyes.

so obviously worse than him because of the jaw and chin, but he stil looked absolutely insane.

How do I cope? I learned to not care about my looks so much. but the fact my dad was so much better than me just pains me everytime i talk to him. even now in his age he has a lot more appeal than me. cuz of his frame and coloring and height of course.

I need some legit tips how to get t his out of my mind and just accept my reality and my looks cause it seems I am trying to reject the reality every living moment and always mad that I'm not like him, but an exact replica of my mother...
You’re cooked ngl only surgery can help

My dad wasn't a chad but was charismatic and charming af that is how he got my stacylite mom despite being a MTN. . My dad also used to get a lot of love letters from college girls back in the day. I wish I had his charisma and NTness tbh. Can't cope with the life mog tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksThinker
My dad wasn't a chad but was charismatic and charming af that is how he got my stacylite mom despite being a MTN. . My dad also used to get a lot of love letters from college girls back in the day. I wish I had his charisma and NTness tbh. Can't cope with the life mog tbh.
yeah its always the moms that make the chad kids usually not the dads

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
and why do i have wide hips like my mom when he has narrow ones? i dont even have klinefelters after testing which i thought i did which would explain my weirdness. its just my fucking bone structure apparently.
is this a sick joke god?
wide lips are better than narrow ones

Gayest thread I've ever seen.

I understand you my white friend, my dad was a combination of chico and antonio banderas in his prime and it really sucks knowing what I could have been and what I ended up being in reality

It's over tbh. My parents were the same way. My dad was a lightskin chadpreet while my mom is a recessed brown-dark brown south indian woman. I take after my mom in alot of things and am uglier for it. Sometimes i think, "WTF, was my dad thinking?!!". Now I'm dedicating the next 5+ years to saving up and getting a bunch of surgeries hopefully to ascend me.

fuck man.

View attachment 2763997

both my parents are slavics but we’re both attractive, mom being stacylite, told me she had multiple chad boyfriends spending thousands on her, while my dad in his prime was a high htn so almost looksmatchdd couple, got a bunch of their good features but im not near developed

I understand how you feel bhai. My father is Pakistani, 5,11, light green eyes (extremely rare for his pheno) and his wrists look like a flat table so wide and muscular etc YOU CANNOT COPE UNTIL YOU MOG TF OUT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LEGIT CONTEMPLATE KILLING MYSELF EVERY SINHLE DAY CAUSE MY DAD HAS PERMANENT SCARRING FROM THE ACNE HE USED TO HAVE YET IT MAKES HIM HOTTER CANNOT COPE

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and StraightHeadJames
I understand how you feel bhai. My father is Pakistani, 5,11, light green eyes (extremely rare for his pheno) and his wrists look like a flat table so wide and muscular etc YOU CANNOT COPE UNTIL YOU MOG TF OUT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LEGIT CONTEMPLATE KILLING MYSELF EVERY SINHLE DAY CAUSE MY DAD HAS PERMANENT SCARRING FROM THE ACNE HE USED TO HAVE YET IT MAKES HIM HOTTER CANNOT COPE
would u have sex with him if u were a woman?

• +1
Reactions: 147
Same as me brother. My dad was 10/10 facially and I'm not even exaggerating. He had a both very exotic and masculine phenotype he's both dark skinned and brown and when he's completely tanned he's black, gave him this very intimidating appearance. (West african) Prominent cheekbones, sharp chiseled jawline, "pretty eyes" (only way I can explain them), had a very robust physique with huge arms that looked like marble, very deep voice. Was probably a bit taller as well. He was basically a giga slayer who "settled" with my mom who was fairly good looking. I on the other hand am a lot more worse of, I'm a lanket, 6'1, I'm facially a chadlite and I don't remotely have the same phenotype his race does as I'm mixed race. I inherited a mix of both of my parents features especially my mom's so I'm more of a "pretty boy" with some ogre tier features. (Strong Browridge, sunken eyes, got a deep ass voics) My main falio is not being taller, it I were slightly taller I think I'd absolutely slay but it is what it is. Life is shit and filled with so many ifs and buts, the only way forward is to find some kind of cope. For some it's being humble and or productive and for me it's self destructive behaviour. I literally cope all the time on "what ifs" or just whether I'm going to decide to LDAR, it's a waste of time ultimately.

Last edited:
  • +1
my dad and his brother, guess which one i resemble the most 😁

Attachments

• 418159084_1551900145352058_180675682612719542_n.jpg
    418159084_1551900145352058_180675682612719542_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
brb imagining dad since no pic