how can I get 775$ for orthodontics asap?

narrowkid

narrowkid

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
67
Reputation
38
I'm getting full forward growth, teeth expansion and overbite fixing kits, and 775$ it's technically cheap for a full ortho.
even though I don't have that much money and I'm probably hoping on some stuff in the future, so I would like to know.

I'll keep y'all in touch
 
do monthly payments
 
there's no way your a person
I am a person but your just a retard I answered your question. Your obviously too low iq to be able to perform anything that takes skill to get money. Orthodonists give you payment plans, get a job, and pay the payment plan. If you can't understand that much maybe yoo should look into specialized classes instead of trying to look better.
 
he never mentioned his age just said I didn't answer his question. + getting a job is one of the easist things you could do, if you are incapable of doing that your likely incapable of doing any other type of money "method". I've had a job since I was 15, plus if hes on a payment plan it gives him more time to find one. $775 is not easy to get with anything but a job or at least a decent sum of money to start wtih.
Bro it’s not that easy to get a job just like that especially if he’s still young
 
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogsalot
he never mentioned his age just said I didn't answer his question. + getting a job is one of the easist things you could do, if you are incapable of doing that your likely incapable of doing any other type of money "method". I've had a job since I was 15, plus if hes on a payment plan it gives him more time to find one. $775 is not easy to get with anything but a job or at least a decent sum of money to start wtih.
i mean its like people expect others to just practically give them a blueprint on making bank , there is a whole section on moneymaking and success
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IOD
he never mentioned his age just said I didn't answer his question. + getting a job is one of the easist things you could do, if you are incapable of doing that your likely incapable of doing any other type of money "method". I've had a job since I was 15, plus if hes on a payment plan it gives him more time to find one. $775 is not easy to get with anything but a job or at least a decent sum of money to start wtih.
Nah bro getting a job is not very easy especially if ur young like under 18. When I was 17 I was job hunting and no one wanted to hire me cuz I was a minor
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD

Similar threads

Zule4
Replies
10
Views
48
johntheslayer54
johntheslayer54
wojakk
Replies
9
Views
41
wojakk
wojakk
trxxaz
Replies
14
Views
85
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
A
Replies
1
Views
48
foidkiller762
foidkiller762
narrowkid
Replies
1
Views
37
narrowkid
narrowkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top