How can I get ozempic?

Zule4

Zule4

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Posts
32
Reputation
17
I’ve been trying to look for ozempic so if you know let me know please
 
Why not reta lmao
 
Why not reta lmao
You can still get substantial fat loss without being scared of side effects although reta seems pretty safe its still a drug and shouldn't be taken lightly something like tirizepatide will do the trick without being scared of being emotionlesss or other unknown sides
 
You can still get substantial fat loss without being scared of side effects although reta seems pretty safe its still a drug and shouldn't be taken lightly something like tirizepatide will do the trick without being scared of being emotionlesss or other unknown sides
Dude I took 30mg of reta at first.No negative symptoms at all
 
Dude work at your warehouse or your school, make friends with looksmaxxers, and source reta from them as they give u a snap of the local plug
 
nga how the fuck do you take 30mg on accident
I did 2ml of 30mg and 2 ml of bac water. Felt fine after. Whole needle. Now I’m eating less
 
  • Woah
Reactions: mendeds
Idk I did it at work and it was dark inside the stall. I work at amazon
 
Not a smart idea but my mom won’t let me do it at home and she’ll catch me
 

Similar threads

trxxaz
Replies
14
Views
73
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
narrowkid
Replies
1
Views
22
narrowkid
narrowkid
papacaliente444
Replies
0
Views
18
papacaliente444
papacaliente444
iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
137
iwillascend11
iwillascend11
HelpMeAscend💔
Replies
33
Views
201
uglyassnigga7
uglyassnigga7

Users who are viewing this thread

  • merimogger
Back
Top