200kg dips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
@vanillaicecream calling all Gymcels. Tell me what to do

OHP, rings push ups/dips weighted dont be a coper

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Calling all gymcels. I need more advice. Gymcels unite *lights beacon*

Aye do pushups and dips, DB press and flyes (on the floor for maximum safety). Even military press trains upper pecs and you can do incline pushups with your feet on a bench. Mind you, heavier loads make you stronger, but high reps/body weight works just fine for muscle hypertrophy.

There's harder variations of the pushup too such as handclaps and spiderman pushups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
if it scares you do it with the safety bars or without clips so you can slide weights off easily

Calling all gymcels. I need more advice. Gymcels unite *lights beacon*
Cable fly
Converging chest press
Dips
Pec deck

But nothing beats bench press. If you are scared just use the bench press machine, nothing can happen on that machine. Or just use a smith machine.

I respectfully refuse.

I thought OHP is for the shoulder

This works out ass not chest
it does work upper chest too. OHP is a must, like a booty workouts for women

Cable fly
Converging chest press
Dips
Pec deck

But nothing beats bench press. If you are scared just use the bench press machine, nothing can happen on that machine.

if it scares you do it with the safety bars or without clips so you can slide weights off easily

i dont have access to a gym for 2 months and only have the unsafe bench press thing and nobody to spot me, and im scared of having any weight over me anyway. Dummbell chest press is ok

Aye do pushups and dips, DB press and flyes (on the floor for maximum safety). Even military press trains upper pecs and you can do incline pushups with your feet on a bench. Mind you, heavier loads make you stronger, but high reps/body weight works just fine for muscle hypertrophy.

There's harder variations of the pushup too such as handclaps and spiderman pushups.
if i can already do so many pushups is there any point in doing more. is it just stamina exercise now or still making my chest bigger. But maybe I need to do more push up vartiations. I just do regular and triangle ones

it does work upper chest too. OHP is a must, like a booty workouts for women
thats good to know because i like how that one feels and its fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
can i look like thsi without bench press

marlon-agua-de-coco-01.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
just do bench press. you don't need a strong bench to build a well developed chest. you are missing out if you don't do bench press. other than do weighted pushups and dips.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
just do bench press. you don't need a strong bench to build a well developed chest. you are missing out if you don't do bench press. other than do weighted pushups and dips.
i did bench press for years but could never get to higher weights, but i could with deadlift, squat, ohp etc. I fucking hate that exercise and always makes me anxious

i dont have access to a gym for 2 months and only have the unsafe bench press thing and nobody to spot me, and im scared of having any weight over me anyway. Dummbell chest press is ok

if i can already do so many pushups is there any point in doing more. is it just stamina exercise now or still making my chest bigger. But maybe I need to do more push up vartiations. I just do regular and triangle ones

thats good to know because i like how that one feels and its fun
Yeah you'll still grow by doing more reps since hypertrophy is mainly a result of the total amount of volume. If you're at like 80+ pushups in the first set then it's probably smart to put more emphasis on variations though. It's good to mix it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and emeraldglass
Estrogen pills

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Ib_EAxznqeDCt4ho6y30cAGbtpmycWsRo8Sv47YWXXw.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I have a 130 kg bench press and looks like shit my chest.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Fuck you incel. How about you stop eating chips and dip in mommys basement and go on another coffee date with a hypergamic hellenic femoid LOL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Just do dumbbell press instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
how many reps per set

Between 8-12 reps, for 3 sets, 1 minute breaks inbetween.

Lift at a weight such that at the end of the third set you can barely lift the weights.

• +1
That exercise scares me

How can i do this without doing it
Do literally any chest movement while having great chest muscle inserts. Meanwhile we bench 300lbs for reps and or chests look like shit.

• +1
The incline dumbbell bench press is maybe my favorite exercise.

• +1
Do literally any chest movement while having great chest muscle inserts. Meanwhile we bench 300lbs for reps and or chests look like shit.
i probably have good inserts so ill do this. Thank you!