Zule4
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2026
- Posts
- 32
- Reputation
- 17
I’ve been trying to look for ozempic so if you know let me know please
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ill try to get that thanks broWhy not reta
You can still get substantial fat loss without being scared of side effects although reta seems pretty safe its still a drug and shouldn't be taken lightly something like tirizepatide will do the trick without being scared of being emotionlesss or other unknown sidesWhy not reta lmao
are u in usI’ve been trying to look for ozempic so if you know let me know please
Dude I took 30mg of reta at first.No negative symptoms at allYou can still get substantial fat loss without being scared of side effects although reta seems pretty safe its still a drug and shouldn't be taken lightly something like tirizepatide will do the trick without being scared of being emotionlesss or other unknown sides
nga how the fuck do you take 30mg on accidentDude I took 30mg of reta at first.No negative symptoms at all
I did 2ml of 30mg and 2 ml of bac water. Felt fine after. Whole needle. Now I’m eating lessnga how the fuck do you take 30mg on accident