How can I hypertrophy the glabella without bone smashing?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Have you seen any changes on your face from the mewing/chewing/boneshashing you've done?

I don't really believe you can change your bones significantly without surgery but if you've seen results it would be interesting to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Have you seen any changes on your face from the mewing/chewing/boneshashing you've done?

I don't really believe you can change your bones significantly without surgery but if you've seen results it would be interesting to see.
My bizygomatic width increased, my bigonial width increased, my eyebrows got lower. I have no idea from what. (Well my bigonial increased from clenching and hypertrophying the masseters)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Acne Victim
My bizygomatic width increased, my bigonial width increased, my eyebrows got lower. I have no idea from what. (Well my bigonial increased from clenching and hypertrophying the masseters)
Nice

Do you have before and after pics?

• +1
what did you do to make brows lower set?

• +1