How can I improve my appearance?

L

leftyincel

Iron
Just made this today... you don't need to watch it, just freezeframe it if you want.

I think a nosejob and acne scar surgery would be in order. And am saving up for it. People say i'm 4/10 PSL.

Spent about 7000 dollars earlier this year by hiring a professional clothes stylist.

You spent 7k on clothes stylist, are you retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Cymbals, Wincel and 13 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Wincel, Nibba and 14 others
lol if you cant choose clothes for yourself you must be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, RichardSpencel and Youngcell
I remember seeing your vids about antidepressants, hookers and stuff, hope you're doing better boyo.
Get leaner and get that rhino for starters. Your acne is barely noticeable tbh. Also do something about that hairline before it gets worse.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
$7k on a stylist?
Fuark, you should've spent that on gym/supplements to burn through the facial bloat, and from then on you could've focused on identifying your flaws and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Also, don't worry too much about what people on here rate you, I get rated at around a 6PSL but females treat me like a 4/10 regardless.

I'd say,
-have a little bit more stubble (looks good so far but more would be better)
-mew
-lose some fat while gymceling
-different haircut maybe
These are my opinions, you already don't look bad however

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
You need to hit the gym my man. It's pointless to waste so much money on clothes if the body they're sitting on looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, SansDopamine, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
$7k on a stylist?
Fuark, you should've spent that on gym/supplements to burn through the facial bloat, and from then on you could've focused on identifying your flaws and surgery.
best supps for facial bloat that aren't cope?

I remember seeing your vids about antidepressants, hookers and stuff, hope you're doing better boyo.
Get leaner and get that rhino for starters. Your acne is barely noticeable tbh. Also do something about that hairline before it gets worse.
Scarring

scarring is the worst on the temples
I'd say,
-have a little bit more stubble (looks good so far but more would be better)
-mew
-lose some fat while gymceling
-different haircut maybe
These are my opinions, you already don't look bad however

Does mewing actually work?

Last edited:
dermarolling and stamping will help with scars

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and mojopin
This place is so fucking depressing

• +1
Reactions: blockofwood, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and mojopin
You don't need a laser therapy for your scars. They are not really visible.
You should rather spend that money on buccal fat removal, eyelid surgery, a haircut and a gym membership.

You’ve got that Steven Crowder hunky guy kinda look (no homo) which will only be enhanced by going to the gym to cut down on body fat and build muscle. Your nose provides good harmony with your face so be careful about messing with it. Definitely derma roll your acne scars and if you’re still self conscious then go for the laser surgery. You could try switching up the hair but I feel like it’s nearly there in terms of style. Other than that, speak up. Maybe it’s because you aren’t used to talking to a camera but you don’t seem sure of yourself and girls will judge you for that. Anyways I remember watching some of your vids a few months back, respect you bro for what you’re doing

How tall are you? You just seem low t/ energy, kinda cuckish, probz cuz ur pilled to the max. Idk not your looks that cause incel

ur a fucking retard lmfao you couldve gotten surgery done. even if u became gl you’d still be too retarded to slay

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and RichardSpencel
How tall are you? You just seem low t/ energy, kinda cuckish, probz cuz ur pilled to the max. Idk not your looks that cause incel

5 feet 9 inches

If you just spent your money on decent fitting Walmart clothes it would be perfectly fine.

And spent maybe 200 max on a pair of weights you could have made some serious gains.

Go to dermatologist to prescribe retin a if you think it's to expensive than having your sanity is too expensive

Your wrinkles are not bad it's just average you are focusing too much on your wrinkles but it's your acne scarring that's detracting from your face and facial bloating.

Last edited:
lookin like a twink

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
This has to be a troll,you didn't actually spend 7k to have someone tell u and lie to u that u look good in this shirt.

U are beyond bluepilled and retarded.

Just get some new clothes bro.

Nah but in all seriousness I'm a professional hair consultant and for the low low price of 4.5k I will tell u what haircut suits u.

if i had 5k id be at dr.wong faster than you can say plastic lol you should of looked at your face in the mirror not your body $7k JFL :ROFLMAO:

I think a nosejob and acne scar surgery would be in order. And am saving up for it. People say i'm 4/10 PSL.

Spent about 7000 dollars earlier this year by hiring a professional clothes stylist.

Lmao I can dress for 15 years with 7K...

Also what you need is to slim down your face.