How can I improve

foidflayer

foidflayer

Orbitus
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
49
Reputation
23
I’m always asking this question but it’s been a few months and I want to know because my skin has been clearing up and now I wanna know what else I can do
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5057.jpeg
    IMG_5057.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 0
i think the biggest and easiest thing you can do is fix your hair. for you i think middle part could maybe work very while (like what your looks like on the left side of the image but on both sides) and maybe grow out your sides and back a bit to let curls develops there. then i would use product, probably pair a leave in with a curl cream
pls mark as solution
 

Similar threads

RickyHooky
Replies
3
Views
27
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
theemur
Replies
4
Views
30
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
26
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
RickyHooky
Replies
1
Views
23
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
boijdinho
Replies
33
Views
120
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top