How can I increase my IQ?

B

baltik

Iron
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Posts
11
Reputation
5
Guys, how can I increase my IQ, and is it even possible? I’ve heard that it can be increased, but usually only by around 5–7 points. Is there any way to increase it at 14 years old? The Mensa website estimated my IQ at 125, and I feel like that’s low..
 
  • JFL
Reactions: aids
you cant its purely genetic, you retarded incest
 
  • +1
Reactions: antatrik and thedoomandespair
JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: LTN Manlett
Guys, how can I increase my IQ, and is it even possible? I’ve heard that it can be increased, but usually only by around 5–7 points. Is there any way to increase it at 14 years old? The Mensa website estimated my IQ at 125, and I feel like that’s low..
how are you this retarded with 125 IQ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: antatrik

Similar threads

theunkowmfoidslayer
Replies
6
Views
64
MinionS
MinionS
H
Replies
10
Views
114
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
mewannaascendnow
Replies
1
Views
17
2s2f
2s2f
E
Replies
5
Views
57
elliot564
E
UnknownDuck77
Replies
3
Views
70
erstklassig
erstklassig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top