filtrumgod
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Posts
- 14
- Reputation
- 1
My cheeks aren’t acc that hollow it’s mostly lighting so it’s a bit of a fraud. I acc want some real advice not some incel faggot telling me to ropemax and dnr
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yea my eye area is pretty good irl and I have done a canthus cut but idk what else to do for it bc it’s common fuckign knowledge that eye pulling is copeu have prob gotten this before but skin care and eye area fucks you so focus on those two
first one as blurry don’t mean to post it also I got a good side profile the front nerfs me but I got decent ccw from the side it’s js the negative/ nuteral canthus that nurfsPost good photos? You fucking idiot.
bimax n test tren halo you are ugly and its over.
Also I get fucking bitches so no bhai it isn’t overPost good photos? You fucking idiot.
bimax n test tren halo you are ugly and its over.
No. Your side profile is horrible also. And You Are Ltn.Yea my eye area is pretty good irl and I have done a canthus cut but idk what else to do for it bc it’s common fuckign knowledge that eye pulling is cope
first one as blurry don’t mean to post it also I got a good side profile the front nerfs me but I got decent ccw from the side it’s js the negative/ nuteral canthus that nurfs
You should get a sliding genioplasty to increase your chin height and potentially jaw angle implants if the slope of your jaw becomes too steepMy cheeks aren’t acc that hollow it’s mostly lighting so it’s a bit of a fraud. I acc want some real advice not some incel faggot telling me to ropemax and dnr
Ok bro my ramus isn’t the tallest shit in the world but at least my maxilla isn’t recessed and my nose is straightNo. Your side profile is horrible also. And You Are Ltn.
Tbf I have no infrasNo. Your side profile is horrible also. And You Are Ltn.
i'm 15 and jeez bro. u look 23+ age indicators are so bad.Also I’m 15 bro
Alr bro my malar bloating looks huge in those photos bro irl its not that bad also what age indicatorsi'm 15 and jeez bro. u look 23+ age indicators are so bad.
Also bro I didn’t come here to have someone talk shit give me acc advice or js don’t say anythi'm 15 and jeez bro. u look 23+ age indicators are so bad.
Brutal fwhrMy cheeks aren’t acc that hollow it’s mostly lighting so it’s a bit of a fraud. I acc want some real advice not some incel faggot telling me to ropemax and dnr
I would say, double jaw is a must. Lefort IIMy cheeks aren’t acc that hollow it’s mostly lighting so it’s a bit of a fraud. I acc want some real advice not some incel faggot telling me to ropemax and dnr
get rid of acneMy cheeks aren’t acc that hollow it’s mostly lighting so it’s a bit of a fraud. I acc want some real advice not some incel faggot telling me to ropemax and dnr
Yea it’s not exelentBrutal fwhr
Wow didn’t think of that bro I’m on the accutain waiting list bc I’m in the uk u can’t js buy it im also using Retaget rid of acne
I mean tretWow didn’t think of that bro I’m on the accutain waiting list bc I’m in the uk u can’t js buy it im also using Reta
just get itWow didn’t think of that bro I’m on the accutain waiting list bc I’m in the uk u can’t js buy it im also using Reta
Wow your inivativejust get it