Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
4.5 do you live the west bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580
Try to improve pheno with skin lightening, fillers could help you jaw area/chin, workout.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 3580 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
your eyes are good, nice length and good pfl-pfh ratio, yeah max out jaw and frame, then go slay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 3580
Try to improve pheno with skin lightening, fillers could help you jaw area/chin, workout.
Noted :)
Fillers are a drag. Is there a permanent holistic solution which preserves the harmony?

Noted :)
Fillers are a drag. Is there a permanent holistic solution which preserves the harmony?
Tbh not really because you don’t appear to be recessed or have any have any major issues. Like your lower third area isn’t that bad, just could use some slight touch ups. Wouldn’t recommend implants. Also i just noticed you UEE, fixing that could also help.

What do you mean by mirinmax? I'm sorry I've no idea lol
he's a user on this forum whos out fucking stacies rn
you look vaguely like him

you look pretty decent tbh, get rhino, shape the eyebrows better and grow out the hair a bit more

gym ofc, your frame looks a bit small

• Love it
Tbh not really because you don’t appear to be recessed or have any have any major issues. Like your lower third area isn’t that bad, just could use some slight touch ups. Wouldn’t recommend implants. Also i just noticed you UEE, fixing that could also help.
How to fix UEE
I've plans on getting my dental arches measured and if they are narrow,to get them expanded
I bought Dr.Sandra's BOW Facepuller JFL not sure if my ortho is gonna allow me to use it :lul:

he's a user on this forum whos out fucking stacies rn
you look vaguely like him

you look pretty decent tbh, get rhino, shape the eyebrows better and grow out the hair a bit more

gym ofc, your frame looks a bit small
Rhino sounds a little scary ngl
Have been using castor oil twice a day everyday for eyebrows (prolly cope XD)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You look good tbqh height? Skin colour max also and you should do well
By skin color max you mean go lighter?
Have bought Kojic acid soap,vitamin c serum,niacinamide,MSM,NAC & vit c pills gonna start using them soon

• +1
Rhino maybe?

• +1
Rhino sounds a little scary ngl
Have been using castor oil twice a day everyday for eyebrows (prolly cope XD)
rhino is fine, very basic and simple surgery, your life ofc

your eyebrow thickness is fine but they have a very feminine shape and are high set
I'd get them threaded to be sharper and more masc if I were you

• +1
By skin color max you mean go lighter?
Have bought Kojic acid soap,vitamin c serum,niacinamide,MSM,NAC & vit c pills gonna start using them soon

Also yeah light skin decent looking curries can do well

rhino is fine, very basic and simple surgery, your life ofc

your eyebrow thickness is fine but they have a very feminine shape and are high set
I'd get them threaded to be sharper and more masc if I were you
What should I tell the beautician?
I saw someone mentioning to be careful not to trim too much from the top

• +1
What should I tell the beautician?
I saw someone mentioning to be careful not to trim too much from the top
usually you should only pluck from the bottom as a guy but your eyerbrows are pretty high set already, I don't want to make it worse

honestly not sure what to tell them, never had it done or researched it cos my brows are already decent, I'm sure there's a male guide on eye brow threading out there, maybe even on this site

usually you should only pluck from the bottom as a guy but your eyerbrows are pretty high set already, I don't want to make it worse

honestly not sure what to tell them, never had it done or researched it cos my brows are already decent, I'm sure there's a male guide on eye brow threading out there, maybe even on this site
Have a 5% minoxodil solution lying around in my house
Heard it cause undereye circles and destroys collagen plus the results are temporary so avoiding at the moment

• +1
Have a 5% minoxodil solution lying around in my house
Heard it cause undereye circles and destroys collagen plus the results are temporary so avoiding at the moment
honestly not sure about the minox collagen thing, I haven't looked into it
as long as you use it long enough to get terminal hairs then the results are permanent I believe

• +1
honestly not sure about the minox collagen thing, I haven't looked into it
as long as you use it long enough to get terminal hairs then the results are permanent I believe
How long does that take? My current intensive skin care routine should counter any collagen depleting effects i believe :unsure:

• +1
you need rhino asap

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3580 and Good_Little_Goy
How long does that take? My current intensive skin care routine should counter any collagen depleting effects i believe :unsure:
i think it depends on person to person
6 months minimum if I remember correctly
@goat2x maybe you can help him?

My current intensive skin care routine should counter any collagen depleting effects i believe
I wouldn't assume this tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i think it depends on person to person
6 months minimum if I remember correctly
@goat2x maybe you can help him?

I wouldn't assume this tbh
whats the q bro?

• +1
whats the q bro?
about if minox affects collagen and how long he would have to use before he gets permanent results (terminal hairs)?

edit: and if he could offset the collagen loss with a skincare routine, you probably can't answer that tho

• +1
about if minox affects collagen and how long he would have to use before he gets permanent results (terminal hairs)?

edit: and if he could offset the collagen loss with a skincare routine, you probably can't answer that tho
Thats the shit thing about minoxidil we still dont know how it works
it might affect collagen might not
i will link my thread about it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3580
I've read all the threads and I'm guessing i may have already read yours too.
As long as it doesn't fucks with the fat pads, I think the collagen can be restored,right?

• +1
I've read all the threads and I'm guessing i may have already read yours too.
As long as it doesn't fucks with the fat pads, I think the collagen can be restored,right?
idk these are all theory but i dont think it can
once you get the collagen breakdown you start to develop lines, and everything its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3580
idk these are all theory but i dont think it can
once you get the collagen breakdown you start to develop lines, and everything its over.
sad shit tbh, thankyou for the response

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Good_Little_Goy
Whitemaxx, workout, rhinoplasty

• +1
Nah
Its real legit studies shown it
They were quite short term with pretty specific circumstances though
You can probably expect a 40%ish increase in conversion if you take 20-25 grams if you fit the bill
but idk if they apply to the average user long term, just a bit sceptical about dhtmaxxing with creatine long term I guess

They were quite short term with pretty specific circumstances though
You can probably expect a 40%ish increase in conversion if you take 20-25 grams if you fit the bill
but idk if they apply to the average user long term, just a bit sceptical about dhtmaxxing with creatine long term I guess
Where did u read that?
In the thread there is a good journal with the full study

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Good_Little_Goy
Where did u read that?
I read the study but I think there might be more I haven't read hold on

edit : A study, idk if it's the one in the thread

• +1
Where did u read that?
It just seems a bit hasty to draw conclusions from
They only observe the response for the 3 weeks of supplementation and then the washout period
It most likely produces this response but it might diminish after time. and the sample size was pretty small.

If you meet the study's circumstances then I could understand it, but these guys were resistance trained rugby players, I've seen people here just taking creatine without training and there's no proof that will raise dht

drtony said the creatine dht link was dubious in the thread too, I'm not convinced

• +1
Reactions: draco and goat2x
It just seems a bit hasty to draw conclusions from
They only observe the response for the 3 weeks of supplementation and then the washout period
It most likely produces this response but it might diminish after time. and the sample size was pretty small.

If you meet the study's circumstances then I could understand it, but these guys were resistance trained rugby players, I've seen people here just taking creatine without training and there's no proof that will raise dht

drtony said the creatine dht link was dubious in the thread too, I'm not convinced

We have a few studies all sayin that it increases it

• +1

We have a few studies all sayin that it increases it
that study isn't released yet though, tbf 6months is a sizeable timeline, if it shows no diminishing returns then it would do a lot to convince me.

my gripe is more to do with the short timeline and doses than anything, it probably increases it but idk how applicable it is to us

How do you do on tinder

You look good, unfortunately you're short, and your taste in clothes is trash, looks like it's genetic to me