How can i make $200 in 5 days?

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
Idgaf if it's illegal like sacmming on offerup or retarded like temu referall just tell me. It does have to somewhat reasonable though.

prostitution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Idgaf if it's illegal like sacmming on offerup or retarded like temu referall just tell me. It does have to somewhat reasonable though.
go to the train station with $15 and ask 100-200 people for $1-2 acting like you're tryna get a ticket or suck dick in the train station toilets for like $20

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gabo3575, Deleted member 29651, TheDragon and 2 others
go to a busy traffic stop and pretend to be homeless asking for spare change, should be able to pull $40 a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Omen, schizo echochamber, Krakowski and 2 others
go to the train station with $15 and ask 100-200 people for $1-2 acting like you're tryna get a ticket or suck dick in the train station toilets for like $20
go to a busy traffic stop and pretend to be homeless asking for spare change, should be able to pull $40 a day
i'm creasing at this.:lul::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
doordash, ubereats, grubhub

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Honestly, you should be able to get some random job at a Pizza hut and then quit after 5 days.
I was hired on the spot my first job

Needs to be urgent hiring tho for 5 days

Probably 1 day to get the job, 2nd day for training (3hrs)
14 times 5 = 70 for the third day times 3
=
250ish in 5 days

Go to a coffee shop and steal laptops
Make sure to wear a mask (in Roblox)

• Woah
Reactions: schizo echochamber
why do you need 200 in 5 days talking like its life or death LMAOO what do you need it for lil bro

why do you need 200 in 5 days talking like its life or death LMAOO what do you need it for lil bro
He’s trying to buy hgh off of some obscure Chinese website and the 20% off offer ends in 5 days

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre
Go out at night and rob some woman’s purse, should be relatively easy. (in roblox jail life)

U in the uk?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
stop stalking me nigger. close but not close enough.
I didn’t even have to stalk to know, money-making and success side of .org should be renamed to “im 15 and trying to buy steroids and gh without parents noticing”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and vampyre
I didn’t even have to stalk to know, money-making and success side of .org should be renamed to “im 15 and trying to buy steroids and gh without parents noticing”
:lul: i'm close to being able to afford this month and i need to get a proper job though so i can do it for longer time without panicing like i am rn

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Idgaf if it's illegal like sacmming on offerup or retarded like temu referall just tell me.
imagine to be willing to do illelgal shit. with all it's high risks. JUST for 200 dollars.

assume West-ish country. 200 dollars = 25 hours wagy work at $10 pre tax hourly shit salary.
I would suggest. work 50 hours for 1 month.
borrow the 200 USd. earn 400 usd that month. Than after that month, pay that person back 220 usd orso. and still have 180 usd left.
It does have to somewhat reasonable though.

im not gonna lie the first one i mentioned actually works i did it once for like 10 minutes i got 15$
would work if i was 6’5 bbc and could beat everyone up after they noticed i’ve asked 99 other people for a dollar

Suck cock on grindr you'll make 200 an hour brah 👍

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg