How can I make incel friends in real life

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I feel like everyone around me is bluepilled. I really want to make incel friends in real life but idk how. Ugly people are blue pulled so I can't go up to them.

And also I have no guys friends even when I grow up no guy or girl made a friend with me but I know incels will make friends with me so yea how the fuck do I find them? Are there secret incels meetups?

I have never had a real friend. I have talked to guys in my maths class and stuff but it was only bc I am good at maths and they have question. I don't think anyone wants to be friend with me they just want to use me that is why I need incel friend so we can rot together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and (deleted member)
Smile
0AB34F74 868E 49C2 914E 84F0028B2E0A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17311 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17311
I wish I was East Asian. I would get even more Asian girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Don't surround yourself with fellow losers... go for NT people. they don't have to have cookie cutter interests, it can be something unique or niche-y but the important bit is that they are NT. They'll make you improve your social skills + you'll have the potential to meet more people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 19301 and sibience
Don't surround yourself with fellow losers... go for NT people. they don't have to have cookie cutter interests, it can be something unique or niche-y but the important bit is that they are NT. They'll make you improve your social skills + you'll have the potential to meet more people.
It will seem good at first but then I remember they will have such great life and it will remind me more of my shit life

You mean make autist friends? Because incel is subjective. If you really meant incel you can go up to a fat/ugly guy and be friends with him but that's not what you mean.

What you mean is a fellow non-nt individual/autist person lol.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
why the fuck would you want to be friends with literal incels :lul:

• Love it
I feel like everyone around me is bluepilled. I really want to make incel friends in real life but idk how. Ugly people are blue pulled so I can't go up to them.

And also I have no guys friends even when I grow up no guy or girl made a friend with me but I know incels will make friends with me so yea how the fuck do I find them? Are there secret incels meetups?

I have never had a real friend. I have talked to guys in my maths class and stuff but it was only bc I am good at maths and they have question. I don't think anyone wants to be friend with me they just want to use me that is why I need incel friend so we can rot together
Why are you damn Singaporean Chinese so hateful toward Chinese from the mainland? You look down your noses at them but grovel before us whites like house n*ggers. Disgusting.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and sibience
Are u in Canada? I'm really down to meet Looksmaxxers in Halifax because these bluepilled cucks are starting piss me off.

The more time I spend here the more I realize how retarded my NT friends are. Last week I hung out with them at a Sushi place and this subhuman 5'3 Ricecel with asian side profile (subhuman) was talking about a white HTB 5'7 he was interested in. Nigga was a cuck and hasn't even talked to her but is fantasizing and makes small tak only and sees tjat as a sign of interest.

Jfl at that ricecel cuck. I was so angry at this ignorance that I fucking didnt say a word the whole time and the niggers were asking me what the fuck happened. Fuck Nt life tbh everyone needs blackpill friends irl
Lmao I feel bad for that guy, u need to blackpill that Manlet

Also ppl probably don't want to meet u even if they are incel bc they might get killed XD if they read what u write here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Why are you damn Singaporean Chinese so hateful toward Chinese from the mainland? You look down your noses at them but grovel before us whites like house n*ggers. Disgusting.
We don't... I lived in China and I like it. I like the culture way more than European or American culture but white people are objectively a lot more attractive in average and as a black pilled guy that is most All that matters

• +1
why the fuck would you want to be friends with literal incels :lul:
Because I won't feel shit about myself and we will be able to suck in life together and meme about how lonely we are and stuff kind of like what software engineers do but more blackpilled

You mean make autist friends? Because incel is subjective. If you really meant incel you can go up to a fat/ugly guy and be friends with him but that's not what you mean.

What you mean is a fellow non-nt individual/autist person lol.
By incel I just mean blackpilled and also ugly and involuntary celibate. All of those are needed to be incel in my definition and autism is optional and of course makes it even more incel

• +1
By incel I just mean blackpilled and also ugly and involuntary celibate. All of those are needed to be incel in my definition and autism is optional and of course makes it even more incel
Chances are you're autistic let's let's real since you're on this forum.

If incels weren't autistic we wouldn't need to be on forums we would be discussing our issues in restaurants or at the sports center and actually have friends and social circle. If you're on a forum you are probably autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 18804
We don't... I lived in China and I like it. I like the culture way more than European or American culture but white people are objectively a lot more attractive in average and as a black pilled guy that is most All that matters
I'm not talking about looks. I'm talking about the way so many Singaporean Chinese feel about mainlanders.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 18804
Chances are you're autistic let's let's real since you're on this forum.

If incels weren't autistic we wouldn't need to be on forums we would be discussing our issues in restaurants or at the sports center and actually have friends and social circle. If you're on a forum you are probably autistic
Yeah kinda true tbh :( but even if I was NT I would just have a bunch of normies friends and I wouldn't be able to relate to anything and they won't be black pilled and I just would not like any time with them

I'm not talking about looks. I'm talking about the way so many Singaporean Chinese feel about mainlanders.
I know a lot that do hate the people there but I don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah kinda true tbh but even if I was NT I would just have a bunch of normies friends and I wouldn't be able to relate to anything and they won't be black pilled and I just would not like any time with them
You underestimate the NT hivemind, you would be like them if you were NT. Or you could find NT blackpiller friends (rare)

You probably wouldn't be blackpilled if you weren't autistic, because some blackpill problems are from autism.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and sibience
I have an autistic sibling and I feel nothing but pity for him.
I also have an autistic relative, and ngl man you are cute:redpill: No homo. So I don't understand why you lash out and hate your race/self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and (deleted member)
You underestimate the NT hivemind, you would be like them if you were NT. Or you could find NT blackpiller friends (rare)

You probably wouldn't be blackpilled if you weren't autistic, because some blackpill problems are from autism.
I disagree I think u can be NT and also blackpilled

• +1
Singapore is a great, great country.

• +1
go to games workshop

I also have an autistic relative, and ngl man you are cute:redpill: No homo. So I don't understand why you lash out and hate your race/self
my smile looks like a sex offender his looks pretty intimidating. dont hate yourself man just looksmax you dont even have big failios

i just talk with random old men who look racist:lul: and offer them a cig