How can i naturally increase my height? m15

Goyorjew?notsurelol

Goyorjew?notsurelol

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
2
Im 15 and 187cm (around 6'2 i think) and i still feel like im short for some reason. I know im tall for my age but i feel like its not enough. Ive always wanted to be more than 2m tall. Can somebody give me tips on nutrition, sleep, exercise etc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: erdemwantstoascend
Im 15 and 187cm (around 6'2 i think) and i still feel like im short for some reason. I know im tall for my age but i feel like its not enough. Ive always wanted to be more than 2m tall. Can somebody give me tips on nutrition, sleep, exercise etc.
1 fuck you 2 187 is around 6*3 3 use search bar
 
  • +1
Reactions: shaz0
Im 15 and 187cm (around 6'2 i think) and i still feel like im short for some reason. I know im tall for my age but i feel like its not enough. Ive always wanted to be more than 2m tall. Can somebody give me tips on nutrition, sleep, exercise etc.
fuck you. delete your account. and your sooooooooooooo short!
 

Similar threads

MaxIssues_
Replies
4
Views
28
appealislaw67
appealislaw67
F
Replies
6
Views
27
polarpop
polarpop
I
Replies
4
Views
38
Imerex11
I
NDinhibcell
Replies
4
Views
36
NDinhibcell
NDinhibcell
L
Replies
26
Views
197
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top