How can I overcome being aspie as a Surgerymaxxed htn chadlite

J

jessexxxx

Iron
How can I overcome aspieness as a htn/chadlite who surgerymaxded to this level. I was legitimately incel up to 16 until I had a significant glow up then surgery maxed. I was only able to fuck women on phenibut, but I have since stopped. Currently, even adderall nicotine and alcohol won’t make me NT enough with women do to years of subhumanity. Even if you ascend, there is no hope. Your brain simply won’t recover from black pill exposure. I literally can’t look a woman in the eyes unless I am leanmaxded on furosemide with my zygos defined. Life is truly brutal and this forum is a blessing but more so an absolute curse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Xangsane, Judas Froome and 1 other person
Post before and after

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Post before and after
That’s irrelevant to the post. Rest assured, I’ve asked over a handful of the most blackpilled autists. They called me a subhuman before and roughly 96th percentile post

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
That’s irrelevant to the post. Rest assured, I’ve asked over a handful of the most blackpilled autists. They called me a subhuman before and roughly 96th percentile post
Ok I believe you. About being NT-you have to get rid of the thought that you are worse than others. To become NT firstly stop overthinking it. Secondly, hang out in NT social circles and you will become NT in no time just live your life dude and the women will naturally come and if they don't at least you will have become NT and then you can try the dating app thing again.

Ok I believe you. About being NT-you have to get rid of the thought that you are worse than others. To become NT firstly stop overthinking it. Secondly, hang out in NT social circles and you will become NT in no time just live your life dude and the women will naturally come and if they don't at least you will have become NT and then you can try the dating app thing again.
I hope so brother thanks for the words. I am just fearful I have ruined my brain with phenibut and am only able to function drugged. Nothing is comparable to it but it isn’t sustainable long term. I honestly would tell all people to never try phenibut as it may permanently impair your brain to socialize as it feels to be the case with me

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I hope so brother thanks for the words. I am just fearful I have ruined my brain with phenibut and am only able to function drugged. Nothing is comparable to it but it isn’t sustainable long term. I honestly would tell all people to never try phenibut as it may permanently impair your brain to socialize as it feels to be the case with me
Listen bro...I need to tell you that if you keep thinking negatively you will live negatively. The power of placebo is more impactful than you think, especially when it comes to this kind of stuff. I used to think I was super autistic but it turns out once I changed my thinking and hung out with some friends again I became an extrovert. Let me be the first one to tell you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you and are capable of so much more than you think. Your mind has no limits.

How can I overcome aspieness as a htn/chadlite who surgerymaxded to this level. I was legitimately incel up to 16 until I had a significant glow up then surgery maxed. I was only able to fuck women on phenibut, but I have since stopped. Currently, even adderall nicotine and alcohol won’t make me NT enough with women do to years of subhumanity. Even if you ascend, there is no hope. Your brain simply won’t recover from black pill exposure. I literally can’t look a woman in the eyes unless I am leanmaxded on furosemide with my zygos defined. Life is truly brutal and this forum is a blessing but more so an absolute curse.
How'd u afford money for surgerymax? Parents?

can u post or pm before and after i need some lifefuel bhai

Damn. I wish my parents were like that. My mum is semi ok with surgery but my dad is "muh side effects".
my dad would call me a faggot if i got cosmetic surgery and he knew

can u post or pm before and after i need some lifefuel bhai
It’s not life fuel do you not see this post. You are fucked otherwise without drugs to compensate for your inceldom

It’s not life fuel do you not see this post. You are fucked otherwise without drugs to compensate for your inceldom
no because i am not as autistic as you

no because i am not as autistic as you
Well yes probably I have a 150 iq to boot as well which is simply impairing in the context of getting women

Its time to grow up and stop running away from yourself. You dont need to change your personality for other people, that makes no sense. You are your personality :)

No shit looks dont matter that much xD
Ask any girl irl and she'll tell you personality matters more than looks.

Its time to grow up and stop running away from yourself. You dont need to change your personality for other people, that makes no sense. You are your personality :)
Over

No shit looks dont matter that much xD
Ask any girl irl and she'll tell you personality matters more than looks.
Indeed the blackpill has ruined my ability to socialize with women in any context

@pneumocystosis you ruined me with the furosemide pill and now I can’t speak to women unless I take the drug

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, try2beme and Judas Froome
tales from mumbai

@pneumocystosis you ruined me with the furosemide pill and now I can’t speak to women unless I take the drug
wait how long does the furosemide debloat last for?

and nigga just get shredded then

Youre a retard for listening to faggots drug advice on random niche internet forums. Stop blaming people, youre an estrogenic sheep with no brain

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
So close yet so far even if your Chadlite, being an Aspie still nukes you. It’s ovaaaaaaaa