How can I turn my little brother into chad

D

Deleted member 13318

Active
He’s 11 yrs old and about to be 12. I remember few years ago he used to be low inhibition and enjoyed life now I see him sad af all the time and he copes with video games.

I see my self through him and really want to make him reach his potential. I have all the money to spend so idc.

We also have short genes so I want him to be tall. Let me know what I need to buy and won’t have many side effects because of his age… hgh, sarms anything ..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, animo123 and 11 others
@AlwaysHaveQuestions

tell him to ldar and never see the outside world again to maximise happiness

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
feeding him well during puberty is the important thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fvolkek, animo123 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, animo123, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
you want to make him have a healthy diet and do sports cause it's important for NT later go to gym
heightmaxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 13318
He has potentiallll
first step is gymmaxxing, getting muscle at this time is very important for t levels (plus it will last basically forever), also be on his ass constantly making sure he doesnt mouthbreath, ur jaw can still move from appliances and mouth breathing before 13 because the fissures in the face havent sealed yet

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
I'd muaythai/mma max him. meet friends there, become cooler, confidence will skyrocket, will probs help him grow taller due to exercise, no one will pick on him etc... Best possibly thing to do with a kid that age, im trying to do the same with my little bro. he also copes with videogames lmao. its funny to see a little version of urself going through similar things, and they dont even realise than you literally have the answers to all of their problems

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, Deleted member 13476 and 3 others
first step is gymmaxxing, getting muscle at this time is very important for t levels (plus it will last basically forever), also be on his ass constantly making sure he doesnt mouthbreath, ur jaw can still move from appliances and mouth breathing before 13 because the fissures in the face havent sealed yet
I tell him to breathe trough his nose, should I take him to an orthodontist just in case?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
boxing, also feed him liver and organ meats and shit, get him on a low PUFA diet asap btw, replace vegetable oil cooking oils for butter or tallow, coconut oil is ideal; olive oil is borderline okay

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
I'd muaythai/mma max him. meet friends there, become cooler, confidence will skyrocket, will probs help him grow taller due to exercise, no one will pick on him etc... Best possibly thing to do with a kid that age, im trying to do the same with my little bro. he also copes with videogames lmao
I was thinking the same im gonna put him kickboxing by next week ngl we gotta look out for our bros I feel for him

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 14543
boxing, also feed him liver and organ meats and shit, get him on a low PUFA diet asap btw, replace vegetable oil cooking oils for butter or tallow, coconut oil is ideal; olive oil is borderline okay
Can you elab on pufa diet?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I tell him to breathe trough his nose, should I take him to an orthodontist just in case?
yes, if he looks at all recessed take him to an orthodontist literally asap, its very important to do it as early as possible...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
be a chad yourself with tons of friends and he will follow suit. introduce your older friends to him, invite him to hangout with you and your friends. how old are you bro?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and Deleted member 3828

My stack should be enough to make him taller

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson and Deleted member 13318
yes, if he looks at all recessed take him to an orthodontist literally asap, its very important to do it as early as possible...
You right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

My stack should be enough to make him taller
I should probably inject him w hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Can you elab on pufa diet?
PUFA = Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. That shit is really bad for health and cucks you, reduces Testosterone and everything. Avoid fatty fish, nuts and seeds, Avocado, vegetable oils like Canola Soybean Sunflower etc. etc. Only Coconut Oil and Olive Oil are fine vegetable oils. so for cooking use Butter, Tallow, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil (CO has very, very little PUFA) instead of high PUFA oils.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and Deleted member 13318
Tape his mouth when he goes to sleep
you can install f.lux on his phone and computer and you can even buy him some light blocking curtains too
sleepmaxxing is important for hormones and growth

ask him if he has trouble breathing through his nose
might make a rtg scan and correct his septum if it's assymetric

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13318 and ChristianChad
tell him to mew

• +1
Reactions: animo123, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 13318
I have an idea. Why don't you exercise with him? It's rare when older brothers do it but it sounds fun as shit tbh, I'd do anything to spend time with my older brother like that (when I was at his age. today too tbh jfl, gymmaxx with him or run)

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13318 and Deleted member 3828
Might be unpopular opinion but I wouldn't go messing with his hormonal profile or injecting him with any HGH at all that young. He will have his natural growth spurt, I wouldn't do anything before that.

Edit:
See if you can know what height he is projected to be. If it's lower than 5'8" maybe pressure your parents to get him on GH treatment monitored by professionals. Otherwise you guys can start heightmaxxing around 16 after most his natural growth is done and maybe pick up 2 or 3 extra inches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13318, Stingray and 2 others
Tape his mouth when he goes to sleep
you can install f.lux on his phone and computer and you can even buy him some light blocking curtains too
sleepmaxxing is important for hormones and growth

ask him if he has trouble breathing through his nose
might make a rtg scan and correct his septum if it's assymetric
I wake him from his sleep when he’s mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Might be unpopular opinion but I wouldn't go messing with his hormonal profile or injecting him with any HGH at all that young. He will have his natural growth spurt, I wouldn't do anything before that.
this @looksmaxpro

• +1
I have an idea. Why don't you exercise with him? It's rare when older brothers do it but it sounds fun as shit tbh, I'd do anything to spend time with my older brother like that (when I was at his age. today too tbh jfl, gymmaxx with him or run)
I was thinking off getting weights and working out at home with him but I love starting at big booty bitches at the gym

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and ChristianChad
this @looksmaxpro
That’s what I was worried about, how about very low doses and what about mk677 for height

Edit:
See if you can know what height he is projected to be. If it's lower than 5'8" maybe pressure your parents to get him on GH treatment monitored by professionals. Otherwise you guys can start heightmaxxing around 16 after most his natural growth is done and maybe pick up 2 or 3 extra inches.
What about mk677 low dose?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I was thinking off getting weights and working out at home with him but I love starting at big booty bitches at the gym
Shouldnt do weights with him, maybe max him out on bodyweight exericses pushups, sit ups, squats, pull ups etc thats what i do with mine also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and BearBoy
Pick one that I can put him in. Kickboxing, soccer, basketball
Wrestling and basketball are good for spine because of the stretches they do

• +1
That’s what I was worried about, how about very low doses and what about mk677 for height
man if hes healthy he doesnt need any supplements, his bodys chemistry will take care of him assuming he supplies it with everything it needs

• +1
  • Love it
What about mk677 low dose?
No. Let him grow naturally, throwing in research chemicals into the mix that young is not smart. You don't know what you are doing bro. His hormone levels would need to be monitored by professionals that young.

But when he's 16, done with most his natural growth, then maybe you and your bro can talk about trying HGH to pick up an some extra inches over what he is projected to be.

Unless he's gonna be 5'6" or something there is no point to take the risk of messing with his hormones that young. Plus if he was gonna be 5'6" you could just get your parents to get him on treatment monitored by actual people who know what they are doing.

Again, I would wait until he is 16 at least and most his natural growth is done and you aren't risking shutting his shit down during his big growth spurt. Plus at least then he will understand what the fuck is going on JFL he's 11.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, ChristianChad and Deleted member 13318
man if hes healthy he doesnt need any supplements, his bodys chemistry will take care of him assuming he supplies it with everything it needs
Here’s the thing I don’t trust our genetics, I have the money, the time and knowledge to max his potential why not do it. Yes if he starts to show side effects I’ll obv stop but it’s one in a life time opportunity

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
No. Let him grow naturally, throwing in research chemicals into the mix that young is not smart. You don't know what you are doing bro. His hormone levels would need to be monitored by professionals that young.

But when he's 16, done with most his natural growth, then maybe you and your bro can talk about trying HGH to pick up an some extra inches over what he is projected to be.
Isn’t parma hgh prescribed to kids his age?

Here’s the thing I don’t trust our genetics, I have the money, the time and knowledge to max his potential why not do it. Yes if he starts to show side effects I’ll obv stop but it’s one in a life time opportunity
You should start giving him the supplements when he is started with puberty like voice change

age would be 13 - 15

ai + hgh = 25-30 cm per year in puberty

letrozole 2.5 mg

watch derek from mpmd discussion with two other docs for deets, should be able to find it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ProAcktiv, cumbutamoren and 1 other person
its urs and his choice, if u have bad genetics then fuck it, be chad or die trying

• +1
its urs and his choice, if u have bad genetics then fuck it, be chad or die trying
Ngl they not the worst but I have a feeling I’m doing the right thing

• +1
Reactions: dnrd
I think soccer is more nt but mma is probably the best for confidence
Nothing beats rugby imo (well mma does), if youre in the states. Any kind of contact sport with controlled aggression, i played ball late teens and had a good growth spurt

• +1
Nothing beats rugby imo (well mma does), if youre in the states. Any kind of contact sport with controlled aggression, i played ball late teens and had a good growth spurt
Mma probably rugby when he’s a bit older

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Sounds like digestive problems and bacterial overgrowth, the typical Endotoxin problems.
SIBO usually comes in the form of bloated belly and more fat on the lower abs (and love handles) than compared to other parts of the body. You can also push his belly in and if he farts then it is a straight give away, as strange as it sounds. You can also tell by the coating of his tongue but that is more so a marker of the bigger intestines.
Or you can tell by his transit time when he eats something or if he gets constipated oftenly.
Even better would be if you measure his body temps directly after waking up. Put a fever thermometer between his armpit, close arms and dont move or do anything for 10 minutes. Do this for a few consecutive days and if the average temperature is below 36.8°C then he may as well be hypothryoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and ChristianChad
get quality sleep
be active (sports, working out)
eat good and healthy