How can jisko say hes chadlite

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
In a world where jisko is MTN, the world will look like discord face reveal servers.

People would be too ugly for hypergamy and there will be a bluepill instead (lying online about how men rate you and individuals ur arguing with)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, vampmaxxer, cromagnon and 7 others
IMG 4671

@jisko32 @silencio @VisageVirtuoso√

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta, Charisma, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
I'm above

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Delusion

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@gribsufer1

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
@i_love_roosters @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
@wannamogger we need to bully this favelacel

• JFL
they rate you ltn btw
Ur lying. Utter loser. Why are u friends with a nigga who lies so much and defends himself like a faggot @Autismcel @i_love_roosters

Ur lying. Utter loser. Why are u friends with a nigga who lies so much and defends himself like a faggot @Autismcel @i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters I'm lying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345, Manletmachine and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 52345 and 4 others
drop the beef guys it's been going on for too long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Manletmachine and try2beme
Solid HTN

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and jisko32
bro your English...
Ur english is trash u dont even know slang💀 nigga tryna correct me on a language he cant speak properly. Lets hear ur vocroo esteogenic slavshit

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 51576 and Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Manletmachine, silencio and 1 other person
Ironically with very serious softmaxx this guy can become HTN.

I dont know his height though.
Only ugly ass ltns would say this

If u see htn potential from that aspie pic u have never been outside. Must be deformed or something unfuckable about you. Only incels say this

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Manletmachine
hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender and try2beme
Only ugly ass ltns would say this

If u see htn potential from that aspie pic u have never been outside. Must be deformed or something unfuckable about you. Only incels say this
peep the first word of his reply

• +1
OP is untermensch btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, BlackpillRemedy, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others
no saving that delusional narcy

high iq doctor said I'm good looking
while you are deformed subhuman
your best surgery option is lefort 36

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Jisko and try2beme squash the beef and become friends ChatGPT novel ig :feelsyay:

In the bustling, often caustic world of the internet, there was a forum called looksmax.org where people gathered to discuss and debate topics surrounding appearance, self-improvement, and personal insecurities. Among the many users, two individuals stood out for their fiery exchanges: Jisko32 and try2beme. Both were passionate, opinionated, and often clashed over their differing views on beauty and self-worth.

Jisko32 and try2beme weren't debating the latest fitness routines or the best grooming tips. Instead, their arguments centered around something far more personal and, at times, hurtful: who was uglier. Their exchanges were laced with sarcasm, criticism, and sometimes outright cruelty, each trying to one-up the other in a strange competition of self-deprecation and mockery.

"Your nose is practically a landmark," Jisko32 would scoff in one thread.

"At least my ears don't stick out like antennas," try2beme would retort.

Their battles became legendary on the forum, drawing in other members who either joined the fray or watched from the sidelines, entertained by the relentless banter. The debates were intense and often left both participants and onlookers feeling drained.

One day, after a particularly vicious exchange, an unexpected event occurred. The forum's admin decided to intervene, sensing that the negativity was getting out of hand. The admin messaged both Jisko32 and try2beme privately, suggesting they take a step back and consider the impact of their words, not just on each other, but on the community as a whole.

Reflecting on the admin's words, Jisko32 and try2beme began to see the futility of their arguments. In a rare moment of introspection, Jisko32 reached out to try2beme with a private message.

"Hey, I've been thinking... Maybe we've been too hard on each other. This whole uglier-than-thou thing is getting old. What do you think?"

Surprised but somewhat relieved, try2beme replied, "I agree. It's exhausting, and it's not helping anyone. Maybe we should try to turn things around."

From that moment, their interactions started to change. They began to share their personal struggles and insecurities, realizing that beneath their harsh words were two individuals grappling with their own self-doubts. As they opened up to each other, a tentative friendship began to form.

They decided to channel their energy into something positive. Instead of tearing each other down, they collaborated to create supportive threads aimed at helping others deal with their insecurities. They offered advice, shared their own experiences, and encouraged a more compassionate dialogue within the forum.

Their newfound alliance didn't go unnoticed. Forum members who had once enjoyed the drama of their clashes now found inspiration in their transformation. Jisko32 and try2beme's story became a beacon of hope, demonstrating that even the most contentious relationships could evolve into something meaningful and constructive.

As their friendship grew, Jisko32 and try2beme decided to meet in person. What started as a cautious meeting blossomed into a genuine bond. They discovered common interests and a shared sense of humor that had been buried under layers of online hostility.

Years later, they looked back on their initial arguments with a mix of amusement and regret. Their journey from adversaries to friends had not only enriched their lives but also left a lasting impact on looksmax.org. Their story became a testament to the power of understanding, empathy, and the unlikely friendships that can blossom in the most unexpected places.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Autismcel and jisko32
I'm seeing you guys becoming friends and chilling out after a week ngl.

@i_love_roosters

• JFL
I'm seeing you guys becoming friends and chilling out after a week ngl.

@i_love_roosters
Can u imagine me hanging out with this deformed truecel irl? I dont befriend literal disabled aspies who try to prove themselves to men on incel forums, thats fucking low even for me, i dont befriend weirdos in any capacity

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Jisko and try2beme squash the beef and become friends ChatGPT novel ig :feelsyay:

In the bustling, often caustic world of the internet, there was a forum called looksmax.org where people gathered to discuss and debate topics surrounding appearance, self-improvement, and personal insecurities. Among the many users, two individuals stood out for their fiery exchanges: Jisko32 and try2beme. Both were passionate, opinionated, and often clashed over their differing views on beauty and self-worth.

Jisko32 and try2beme weren't debating the latest fitness routines or the best grooming tips. Instead, their arguments centered around something far more personal and, at times, hurtful: who was uglier. Their exchanges were laced with sarcasm, criticism, and sometimes outright cruelty, each trying to one-up the other in a strange competition of self-deprecation and mockery.

Their battles became legendary on the forum, drawing in other members who either joined the fray or watched from the sidelines, entertained by the relentless banter. The debates were intense and often left both participants and onlookers feeling drained.

One day, after a particularly vicious exchange, an unexpected event occurred. The forum's admin decided to intervene, sensing that the negativity was getting out of hand. The admin messaged both Jisko32 and try2beme privately, suggesting they take a step back and consider the impact of their words, not just on each other, but on the community as a whole.

Reflecting on the admin's words, Jisko32 and try2beme began to see the futility of their arguments. In a rare moment of introspection, Jisko32 reached out to try2beme with a private message.

"Hey, I've been thinking... Maybe we've been too hard on each other. This whole uglier-than-thou thing is getting old. What do you think?"

Surprised but somewhat relieved, try2beme replied, "I agree. It's exhausting, and it's not helping anyone. Maybe we should try to turn things around."

From that moment, their interactions started to change. They began to share their personal struggles and insecurities, realizing that beneath their harsh words were two individuals grappling with their own self-doubts. As they opened up to each other, a tentative friendship began to form.

They decided to channel their energy into something positive. Instead of tearing each other down, they collaborated to create supportive threads aimed at helping others deal with their insecurities. They offered advice, shared their own experiences, and encouraged a more compassionate dialogue within the forum.

Their newfound alliance didn't go unnoticed. Forum members who had once enjoyed the drama of their clashes now found inspiration in their transformation. Jisko32 and try2beme's story became a beacon of hope, demonstrating that even the most contentious relationships could evolve into something meaningful and constructive.

As their friendship grew, Jisko32 and try2beme decided to meet in person. What started as a cautious meeting blossomed into a genuine bond. They discovered common interests and a shared sense of humor that had been buried under layers of online hostility.

Years later, they looked back on their initial arguments with a mix of amusement and regret. Their journey from adversaries to friends had not only enriched their lives but also left a lasting impact on looksmax.org. Their story became a testament to the power of understanding, empathy, and the unlikely friendships that can blossom in the most unexpected places.
Come on, gents.

This shit is pointless

@jisko32 @try2beme
Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office
???

Come on, gents.

This shit is pointless

@jisko32 @try2beme
???
Cage at you thinking i will befriend something like that

IMG 4671
IMG 4687

Stop asking that shit seriously dude its offensive and got me feeling hella different about you

Come on, gents.

This shit is pointless

@jisko32 @try2beme
???
this will never happen because this subhuman doesn’t want it himself
it's his fault, I already tried to make peace with him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, i_love_roosters and jisko32
this will never happen because this subhuman doesn’t want it himself
it's his fault, I already tried to make peace with him
U can make peace by never speaking to me. Stop barking at me everyday at every little chance and maybe i woulndt talk to your ugly ass. This is all your obsession

Not a single fuckijg react how do you cope?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Hes mtn which is chad in slavistan

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium