How can jisko say hes chadlite

Not a single fuckijg react how do you cope?
It's a random comment on a schizo thread. The real question is, how do you cope with most of your threads not having a single react :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
U can make peace by never speaking to me. Stop barking at me everyday at every little chance and maybe i woulndt talk to your ugly ass. This is all your obsession
yeah, forget me, you ugly joke, just put me on your ignore list

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
It's a random comment on a schizo thread. The real question is, how do you cope with most of your threads not having a single react :forcedsmile:
They all get reacts pal Keep coping

• +1
yeah, forget me, you ugly joke, just put me on your ignore list
How did your guys' beef start anyways???

@try2beme genuinely curious

• +1

he just started to envy me because I face mog him and because of my face I get more bitches a day than he has in his entire life, and he started coping with the gym with his clothing style

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Autismcel

Hes simply obsessed with me, got someone to doxx me and so on. Ask me to befriend this ugly subhuman one more time and youre both blocked

• Hmm...
Hes simply obsessed with me, got someone to doxx me and so on. Ask me to befriend this ugly subhuman one more time and youre both blocked
Nigga your ego is off the roof right now ngl

@i_love_roosters he wildin

Nigga your ego is off the roof right now ngl

@i_love_roosters he wildin
What ego? He literally interaxts with me in every single thread i comment on 🤡 im not gonna listen to fuckers defending a subhuman u all are pathetic

What ego? He literally interaxts with me in every single thread i comment on 🤡 im not gonna listen to fuckers defending a subhuman
because your every single thread is about me dumbass

What ego? He literally interaxts with me in every single thread i comment on 🤡 im not gonna listen to fuckers defending a subhuman
Nah but u threatening me who is on no one's side screams "do this or I'll just pretend idk you" tbh

Yes they fucking do you roach 😡
moggathon

Nah but u threatening me who is on no one's side screams "do this or I'll just pretend idk you" tbh
Nope im not asking shit from anybody all i know is u desperately defending a subhuman who literally got someone to doxx me, i dont care what niggas do u look mad retarded defending a doxxer

Lame nigga antics

Yes they fucking do you roach 😡
Nigga I just checked your some of your recent threads. As I said, 50% 0 rep 0 replies. I know it hurts to be irrelevant despite having 26k posts but move on, shit happens :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon, BlackpillRemedy and try2beme
Nope im not asking shit from anybody all i know is u desperately defending a subhuman who literally got someone to doxx me, i dont care what niggas do u look mad retarded defending a doxxer

Lame nigga antics
When did i defend him???? 💀💀💀 you're making shit up rn

I'm on no one's side, neutral

• +1
Nigga I just checked your some of your recent threads. As I said, 50% 0 rep 0 replies. I know it hurts to be irrelevant despite having 26k posts but move on, shit happens :forcedsmile:
He has never made a funny joke on here also

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Whatever you say dude
Bro just put him on ignore lmfao

Spiking your cortisol for no reason, that's what I do to annoying ass mfers

@jisko32 you too. Just ignore him if he's bothering you that much

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Bro just put him on ignore lmfao

Spiking your cortisol for no reason, that's what I do to annoying ass mfers

@jisko32 you too. Just ignore him if he's bothering you that much
Hes been on ignored but i stil get notified. Thats how much of a raging obsession ur friend has of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and jisko32
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Autismcel
High mtn in pics above
htn in the mirror pic

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
  • Hmm...
Yeah ok bud then keep those hmm reacts coming to make your lil slavshit girlfriend feel better
Nigga why do u wanna include me in this beef so bad

I literally didn't do that for him, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Autismcel and try2beme
- a filthy indian incel
- nigger from uk who loves sucking the tits of aboriginal peasants in his mom closet which is located in his moms basement from which his wants him to get arrested and gangraped by bbc cops

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and try2beme
- nigger from uk who loves sucking the tits of aboriginal peasants in his closet which is located in his moms basement from which his wants him to get arrested and gangraped by bbc cops
Ur still a stinking pajeet getting mogged by me

You're the nigga trying to claim Spanish despite being a nigga :forcedsmile:
Fr @murdah why do you hate black people and deny being one when you have black DNA jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, try2beme and i_love_roosters
yall niggas need to kiss already lmao :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
@try2beme and you unfollowed me too over suggesting that you guys chill out :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you're so sensitive and emotionally weak it's crazy.

Alright then.

@try2beme and you unfollowed me too over suggesting that you guys chill out :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you're so sensitive and emotionally weak it's crazy.

Alright then.
Yeah u asked hella times for me to be his friend and i explained myself and ur still annoying so yeah mate

Yeah u asked hella times for me to be his friend and i explained myself and ur still annoying so yeah mate
Are you blind? Or are you making shit up to fill your ego more???

I literally only did it once lmao. And now you're claiming that I did it multiple times

Muh mentalcel who the fuck said that keep reeking of cow shit and onions
Keep doing drugs they clearly are not taking a toll on ur brain (get arrested fo life after u have killed ur mom too)

• JFL
Are you blind? Or are you making shit up to fill your ego more???

I literally only did it once lmao. And now you're claiming that I did it multiple times
Whatever u did, defending annoying, disabled subhumans is not the vibe

Fr @murdah why do you hate black people and deny being one when you have black DNA jfl.
i dont but i said i would larp as med when i geommaxxed :ogre:

• JFL
Keep doing drugs they clearly are not taking a toll on ur brain (get arrested fo life after u have killed ur mom too)
I would kill you if you sat near me with your diarhea indian smelling body odours lfmao

Whatever u did, defending annoying, disabled subhumans is not the vibe
Again, making shit up once again 🤡

Never defended him or you.

You gotta work on your emotional strength bro. You get so sensitive and sperg out if someone suggests something that you didn't like. No wonder why members here keep picking on you, because you entertain them AND purposely make enemies with people.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿