How can jisko say hes chadlite

I would kill you if you sat near me with your diarhea indian smelling body odours
U cant do even walk straight addict u will die sleeping one day and ur mom will sell ur body and nobody would want sit next to a crazy baboon who is hated by thier own blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and try2beme
U cant do even walk straight addict u will die sleeping one day and ur mom will sell ur body and nobody would want sit next to a crazy baboon who is hated by thier own blood
Even my corpse would smell better than your family

Again, making shit up once again 🤡

Never defended him or you.

You gotta work on your emotional strength bro. You get so sensitive and sperg out if someone suggests something that you didn't like. No wonder why members here keep picking on you, because you entertain them AND purposely make enemies with people.
Or maybe this forum is full of annoying faggots? Just a thought

Even my corpse would smell better than your family
When u die u will already be 30% decomposed so no

Also i and most people i know don't smell

And body odour is a high dht trait u have low t so u cant relate

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Or maybe this forum is full of annoying faggots? Just a thought
You're the one who keeps entertaining them and then play the victim card 🤡🤡

And you make shit up abt ppl, no wonder they pick on you. Esp since you're very sensitive.

Just literally ignore them and that's it. Even if your shit gets glitched (as you claim) just don't click on that noti lmao. It's not that hard.

Again, you gotta work on your emotional strength or just straight up ignore them.

Ngl I kinda see why ur irl friends left u cuz u seem to be kinda narcissistic no offense

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

And you make shit up abt ppl, no wonder they pick on you. Esp since you're very sensitive.

Just literally ignore them and that's it. Even if your shit gets glitched (as you claim) just don't click on that noti lmao. It's not that hard.

Again, you gotta work on your emotional strength or just straight up ignore them.

Ngl I kinda see why ur irl friends left u cuz u seem to be kinda narcissistic no offense
Hes a lil bitchy bitch

Hilarious because only subhumans users have problems with me. Why are all the chill users nice to me? Lmfaoooooo

Also cope i know im hella nice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Jisko is chad

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and try2beme
W response to the truth
Why do u tick most of the things here lmao

Ik well what narcs are. Its quite impossible for me to be one because i used to think i was one, everyone who got truly close to me denied it. Sure i am overreactive, thats literally ALL there is to me. No need to do mental gymnastics and diagnose me. The narc is jisko who keeps tryna prove himself to users and claiming chadlite. Wkae the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Imagine calling me a narc before jisko. The coping is diabolical levels its funny as fuck, the unfollow might have triggered u a lil too much

Ik well what narcs are. Its quite impossible for me to be one because i used to think i was one, everyone who got truly close to me denied it. Sure i am overreactive, thats literally ALL there is to me. No need to do mental gymnastics and diagnose me. The narc is jisko who keeps tryna prove himself to users and claiming chadlite. Wkae the fuck up
@jisko32 at least seems to have empathy (tried to make friends with u before) lmao.

@jisko32 at least seems to have empathy (tried to make friends with u before) lmao.
Muhhh empathy is that really all that matters lmfaoooo

Foid tier argument

I said if he ignores me ill ignore him

Muhhh empathy is that really all that matters lmfaoooo

Foid tier argument
is this your excuse? You're acting like an animal

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Solid tranny base for this mix of Slavic and Jew low T cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and murdah
You made me sad after calling me that word
FB0641C3 C53E 4DA4 BDE9 B31470313F06

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel
Looks Chad to me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga I just checked your some of your recent threads. As I said, 50% 0 rep 0 replies. I know it hurts to be irrelevant despite having 26k posts but move on, shit happens :forcedsmile:
Literally the shitposts 💀