How can l ascend my looks im 15 years old please help out

smalls12

smalls12

Iron
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
2
IMG 1978
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS and neurologicol
mirin the hair, use threads on here to understand how to fix asymmetry, shave the facial hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: smalls12 and ALMS
start with cutting your hair and styling it
 
Shave facial hair, and get rid of the dark circles
 
  • +1
Reactions: smalls12
Dont listen to anyone saying fix your eye bags. Also you are recessed, which is okay because we ALL are. Also dont cheekbite if your asking for ratings.
Just say l have recessed infas How can I fix? My recessness I’m 15
 
Get two hands together, line them up perfectly and put them at your face. Look up and say “please Gandy, save me” I do it every day and it works (long story short you cant fix them if your a poorcel) dont worry if it makes you feel better I am 5,8 with recessed infras aswell.
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
Get two hands together, line them up perfectly and put them at your face. Look up and say “please Gandy, save me” I do it every day and it works (long story short you cant fix them if your a poorcel) dont worry if it makes you feel better I am 5,8 with recessed infras aswell.
I’m not actually a poorcell im from a wealthy family l recently bought hgh from a supplier because im trying to get that height and bonemass
 
I like to find my biggest failo then go from there. I suggest you look at yourslef and find your weakest points and try to fix it.
Well how can l fix feminine browridge and medium ramus and bonemass
 
Wow mirin height you would definitely reach 6,6 If go on hgh. Remember 50 cents per iu is a overpay. Also hgh will increase bonemass.
 
Wow mirin height you would definitely reach 6,6 If go on hgh. Remember 50 cents per iu is an overpay. Also hgh will increase bonemass.
I’m scared of the side effects what will be the side effects in some weeks pinning
 
Bs is cope JFL 😭😭😭😂
Lmao it isnt inhibiting fgfr2 while taking abalopartide plus bsing will increase bonemass. Dont listen to anyone and do your own research in most circumstances.
 
I’m scared of the side effects what will be the side effects in some weeks pinning
Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.
 
Bs is cope JFL 😭😭😭😂

post side

Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.

Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.

Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.
But diabetes Bro
 

Similar threads

Maldin/ just do it
Replies
1
Views
33
maad
maad
young_vampire
Replies
8
Views
74
young_vampire
young_vampire
redpofffffffff
Replies
9
Views
32
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
124
iwillascend11
iwillascend11

Users who are viewing this thread

  • BrokecellFrmNorth
Back
Top