smalls12
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 15
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It’s is?your jaw is recessed?
It’s probably because my posture I don’t have a good postureyour jaw is recessed?
Go to a dentist as soon as you can, and askIt’s probably because my posture I don’t have a good posture
Dont listen to anyone saying fix your eye bags. Also you are recessed, which is okay because we ALL are. Also dont cheekbite if your asking for ratings.
Just say l have recessed infas How can I fix? My recessness I’m 15Dont listen to anyone saying fix your eye bags. Also you are recessed, which is okay because we ALL are. Also dont cheekbite if your asking for ratings.
Every flaw should be correctedDont listen to anyone saying fix your eye bags. Also you are recessed, which is okay because we ALL are. Also dont cheekbite if your asking for ratings.
I like to find my biggest failo then go from there. I suggest you look at yourslef and find your weakest points and try to fix it.
I’m not actually a poorcell im from a wealthy family l recently bought hgh from a supplier because im trying to get that height and bonemassGet two hands together, line them up perfectly and put them at your face. Look up and say “please Gandy, save me” I do it every day and it works (long story short you cant fix them if your a poorcel) dont worry if it makes you feel better I am 5,8 with recessed infras aswell.
Well how can l fix feminine browridge and medium ramus and bonemassI like to find my biggest failo then go from there. I suggest you look at yourslef and find your weakest points and try to fix it.
BS’ing, and also how tall are you.Well how can l fix feminine browridge and medium ramus and bonemass
Im 6,2 right now my dad he is around 6,5 in height and my mom is around 5,6BS’ing, and also how tall are you.
What would be my true? Height?BS’ing, and also how tall are you.
I’m scared of the side effects what will be the side effects in some weeks pinningWow mirin height you would definitely reach 6,6 If go on hgh. Remember 50 cents per iu is an overpay. Also hgh will increase bonemass.
Lmao it isnt inhibiting fgfr2 while taking abalopartide plus bsing will increase bonemass. Dont listen to anyone and do your own research in most circumstances.Bs is cope JFL![]()
Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.I’m scared of the side effects what will be the side effects in some weeks pinning
Bs is cope JFL![]()
post side
Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.
Quite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.
But diabetes BroQuite literally nothing. But I recommend reading the large amount of guides on this forum and also getting a blood glucose monitor. Tyroid support would also help.
6'3 or 6'6What would be my true? Height?