How can Nordcels nichemaxx?

D

Deleted member 30461

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Posts
5,446
Reputation
12,175
Most Nordics wished they looked like Barrett:

1687672643640

Instead they look like :

1687672746259


Obviously, having eyebrows will make a massive difference for pale blond haired men. That's why every nordic chad has dark eyebrows even if he has blond hair. But everyone knows just trying to be Chad doesn't work for everyone. What about the most "exotic" alternative eye color, hair color and skin tone combination in Scandinavia? Would darker eyes be a halo there? We already know they're obsessed with tanning which is why they age poorly. How can Nordcels stand out and nichemaxx themselves for greater success?
 
Seamax I heard you will be treated like god's there
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25705
I want to fuck Ghislaine Maxwell
 
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 25705
Seamax I heard you will be treated like god's there
I imagine the average Scandinavian on org doesn't want to downgrade from Nordic stacies to ugly SEA roasties tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Seamax I heard you will be treated like god's there
even a monkey with green card gets treated like a god in shit holes
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl

Similar threads

papacaliente444
Replies
1
Views
38
erstklassig
erstklassig
xeye
Replies
7
Views
40
xeye
xeye
T
Replies
3
Views
41
maxirraret
maxirraret
Zule4
Replies
10
Views
39
johntheslayer54
johntheslayer54
iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
143
iwillascend11
iwillascend11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top