how can people care about wars that are happening millions of miles away from them?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Like how can someone care about some war they have nothing to do with? Like who gives a shit about the innocents being bombed I mean that’s war, what the fuck do you expect, for them to play water balloon fights lol

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, watah, deadstock and 3 others
I don’t

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
They don't care

It is feigned empathy (it is not, it is sympathy) given by the tendency of many people to make emotional judgments in order to feel good about themselves,and it's the cognitive process of a large part of the population. The concepts of right and wrong are particularly malleable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and deadstock
Like how can someone care about some war they have nothing to do with? Like who gives a shit about the innocents being bombed I mean that’s war, what the fuck do you expect, for them to play water balloon fights lol
You're definitely talking about the conflict in the holy land and the answer is either religion or a cultural connection, fake morals or just to annoy the other side

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and maarda
You're definitely talking about the conflict in the holy land and the answer is either religion or a cultural connection, fake morals or just to annoy the other side
People gotta start being honest. When people irl wanna talk about that I just straight up say “sorry I don’t care enough about it to have any emotional attachment. Let em all just kill each other who cares”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Darkeningstar
Maybe cause world powers are fighting over who will domineer in the future and you want your own country to lead

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
People gotta start being honest. When people irl wanna talk about that I just straight up say “sorry I don’t care enough about it to have any emotional attachment. Let em all just kill each other who cares”
I wrote it above, they don't. You should not expect them to do that

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Maybe cause world powers are fighting over who will domineer in the future and you want your own country to lead
Nah I couldn’t give two shits who leads lol I mean it ain’t like they’re gonna give me a billion dollars or suck my dick so why should I care if my country is leading

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
Nah I couldn’t give two shits who leads lol I mean it ain’t like they’re gonna give me a billion dollars or suck my dick so why should I care if my country is leading
Cause you live in there and want to live in the best conditions.

Like if Russia took us over my life would turn miserable

Edit, nevermind. Better not

Last edited:
Ye but when I see kids who have done no wrong being massacred obviously I feel horrible

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and maarda