How can some guys live without a gf/alcohol/drugs and just be "grinding" ?

you haven't obliterated shit
>Exposed your double standards
>Your links exposed as worthless with zero citations
>You have contradicted yourself multiple times

How can you even be happy in your life ?
It's obvious that you are gonna get depressed if you just hard mew all day in the hopes of your facial bones to change or grinding hard to pay off your surgeries without having a gf or doing any other stuff that gives you short term pleasure.
Grinding don’t mean mewing all day lil bro. I wouldn’t expect you to know much about the hustle tho

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
"Average East Asian is tall because one specific part with the tallest of them isn't as short" 🤣 Again this is assuming your bullshit links were true lmao. Which again had zero links to follow 🤣
Southern Chinese are closer to SEAs than than are to Northern Chinese. Northern Chinese are closer to Mongolians and Siberians.

>Exposed your double standards
>Your links exposed as worthless with zero citations
>You have contradicted yourself multiple times
Again I posted 3 links one with several included that had multiple studies done on this.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
How can you even be happy in your life ?
It's obvious that you are gonna get depressed if you just hard mew all day in the hopes of your facial bones to change or grinding hard to pay off your surgeries without having a gf or doing any other stuff that gives you short term pleasure.
Nah, sorry all those things can turn you suicidal. Better to avoid alcohol etc. Do kickboxing, hiking and other shit. Short term thinking and gratification can lead to a x100 worse outcome.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Southern Chinese are closer to SEAs than than are to Northern Chinese. Northern Chinese are closer to Mongolians and Siberians.
That does not invalidate what I just said lol

I think genetics play a role. I notice some people don't care about sex/relationships at all while others can't go a day without it. it needs to be further studied tbh.
Well the people who don't care aren't healthy

That does not invalidate what I just said lol
yes it does because we are talking about to different kinds of people here and you grouped them all in as one.

I'd assume since they aren't consuming a depressant ( alcohol ) and don't have the stress of a women they are actually much happier.

yes it does because we are talking about to different kinds of people here and you grouped them all in as one.
The og topic was average height of east asian men. Assuming what u say is true thats just one province lmao. Jesus christ how many times can you cope and move goalposts lmao

life sucks cause I don’t have a ginger stacey gf
IMG 9688

normies cant live without a girl or drugs if you can live without them your not normal

@Outlier look at this fucking retard desperately trying to justify his insanity
Another case of conflating subjective experience with objective reality. When will these people learn.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime