How can the problem with the chin be solved?

S

salvador21

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
Photo 2026 09 27 10 20 40

I don’t understand what to do with this jaw; is there any solution to this problem? Give me some advice.

I read a post about fillers and I’m thinking about using them, but I don’t know where to buy them with delivery to Russia.

Could you please leave some articles with solutions to this problem? I would be very grateful to everyone for their help.
 
No, you need bimax at minimum, ur whole jaw is recessed, filler at just the chin would not be enough, you could get both chin and jaw filler tho, but adress the whole jaw not just chin
 
  • +1
Reactions: salvador21
No, you need bimax at minimum, ur whole jaw is recessed, filler at just the chin would not be enough, you could get both chin and jaw filler tho, but adress the whole jaw not just chin
What is Bimax?
 

Similar threads

Dotww
Replies
8
Views
57
ChudToChang
ChudToChang
shortmanlett
Replies
1
Views
43
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
franciscochicofan
Replies
2
Views
31
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
2
Replies
0
Views
21
21x
2
sam_072
Replies
4
Views
38
sam_072
sam_072

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top