how can this guy slay, while we rot

Meh, don't wanna be a betabuxxer. One day if you happen to lose your money they'll be gone faster than a cheesecake sitting next to a fat kid
I wouldnt care if Stacy is with me for looks or money or other shit ngl

he mogs her tf

how is this "slaying"

He's just the average guy imo. Could get women if NT.
Especially since he's not a teenager anymore.

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
He's just the average guy imo. Could get women if NT.
Especially since he's not a teenager anymore.
U are a very helpful and kind user and I love u , but he’s not average jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
cuz he mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 4438
You fuking grandpa
It’s all about looks bro , and I still look like a 19 year old , . I haven’t aged in the last 15 years tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
They’re both as ugly as each other tbh
Let me know when you're done coping
20200818 135458

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell and Introvertednarc
He’s 26-37, meanwhile I’m 33 next month
Damn, still can't believe that you are almost 33.. you look way younger.
He's kinda more averageish if he's in his thirties. He should get a hairtransplant first imo.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Introvertednarc
Damn, still can't believe that you are almost 33.. you look way younger.
He's kinda more averageish if he's in his thirties. He should get a hairtransplant first imo.
I'm thinking the hollow eyes, receding hairline and bump on nose is what's aging me

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Think I posted it somewhere

Honestly dude just tired, want a normal high quality woman to settle down with. I knew I wasn't good looking, but didn't know I was this bad looking. Maybe looksmax isnt for me

Since ur pretty late to srs looksmaxing game id say just weight the cost: benefits of ur surgery.. main thing will be the cost sode of things for u cuz if u got a couple 100k saved up then its a no brainer. It can get overwhelming with all the 'get this, get that' surgery suggestions but within a week of proper research you should have a solid plan... also dosent hurt to consult a PS even if you dont end up getting surgery anyways.

Since ur pretty late to srs looksmaxing game id say just weight the cost: benefits of ur surgery.. main thing will be the cost sode of things for u cuz if u got a couple 100k saved up then its a no brainer. It can get overwhelming with all the 'get this, get that' surgery suggestions but within a week of proper research you should have a solid plan... also dosent hurt to consult a PS even if you dont end up getting surgery anyways.
That's the problem I'm having. No idea how much I can potentially ascend, if any. I don't mind getting a loan and doing everything if I know I can hit 6psl or more. Anything less I think is pretty much a waste

Trying to find a PS consultant, but no luck

That's the problem I'm having. No idea how much I can potentially ascend, if any. I don't mind getting a loan and doing everything if I know I can hit 6psl or more. Anything less I think is pretty much a waste

Trying to find a PS consultant, but no luck

Aaight.. but i mean.. Rhino never hurts.. fixing UEE never hurts and gettin fkn jacked never hurts..

Also if you combine social circle and moneymaxxing with looksmaxxing to any agree.. the combined effect will be so worth it in a cuple years for u.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Looks good ngl....
Focus on PUAmax and mindsetmaxx, you got this. If I had your face and height these foids would've all been stacys. And imo gtfo off this forum, it's toxic and kills your mindset which is what you need to work on. Spit out the blackpill it's not for your case, take in the redpill. And like @NarcyChadlite mentioned, social circle and moneymaxx. Stacy's will line up for you if you're willing to work for it. Especially since you're muslim, you can have 7 stacys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 4438
Aaight.. but i mean.. Rhino never hurts.. fixing UEE never hurts and gettin fkn jacked never hurts..

Also if you combine social circle and moneymaxxing with looksmaxxing to any agree.. the combined effect will be so worth it in a cuple years for u.
Bimax+braces+rhino+almondeye surgery+hair transplant.. gonna take a few years. These are my prime years as well I'm throwing away so it's not just about the money. So if this is going to work for me, it has to be a substantial improvement. Not sure I have the face for it, this is the dilemma I'm in. Tried to find a morpher with no success as well. Luckily social circle and moneymaxxing isn't an issue for me, but wanna start the socialcircle after I get the procedures done, as well as the name change since I don't want anyone knowing I got everything done. Even though a lot of people do it, it's kind of looked down upon. Kind of like a fresh start as well, a new person

• +1
Bimax+braces+rhino+almondeye surgery+hair transplant.. gonna take a few years. These are my prime years as well I'm throwing away so it's not just about the money. So if this is going to work for me, it has to be a substantial improvement. Not sure I have the face for it, this is the dilemma I'm in. Tried to find a morpher with no success as well. Luckily social circle and moneymaxxing isn't an issue for me, but wanna start the socialcircle after I get the procedures done, as well as the name change since I don't want anyone knowing I got everything done. Even though a lot of people do it, it's kind of looked down upon. Kind of like a fresh start as well, a new person
daam that true bro... wait.. name change? jfl bro sure if u wanna ...its true that its a taboo thing .. but ideally your persona and self esteem should be solid enough that you could walk into ur old work and tell everyone you got surgery without a hint of shame jfl. Besides.. the same insecure faggots that may talk shit behind your back will go home and create a .ME account to see if they could do the same. Im 19.. so.. i can risk a year of jaw surgery recovery/ braces and it would be a low opportunity cost.

IMO.. if you could get the surgeries asap.. youll lose a few years(minimize this obvs) but then you could hop on hrt/trt (if you rnt familiar with its magic then i suggest researching ASAP) to extend your "prime"... then youll be a good looking, Jacked, wise dude .. one of those dudes that slays into his mid 40's whilst his peers are fat as shit coping with theyre lives

• +1
daam that true bro... wait.. name change? jfl bro sure if u wanna ...its true that its a taboo thing .. but ideally your persona and self esteem should be solid enough that you could walk into ur old work and tell everyone you got surgery without a hint of shame jfl. Besides.. the same insecure faggots that may talk shit behind your back will go home and create a .ME account to see if they could do the same. Im 19.. so.. i can risk a year of jaw surgery recovery/ braces and it would be a low opportunity cost.

IMO.. if you could get the surgeries asap.. youll lose a few years(minimize this obvs) but then you could hop on hrt/trt (if you rnt familiar with its magic then i suggest researching ASAP) to extend your "prime"... then youll be a good looking, Jacked, wise dude .. one of those dudes that slays into his mid 40's whilst his peers are fat as shit coping with theyre lives
Let me clarify, I'm a realtor. My face needs to be on postcards, businesscards, bus stops, ect. Most people are white or hispanic, if I don't build rapport with them I lose 95% of my potential clientele automatically. None of these people can pronounce my name properly, and I've had too many people have trouble with it all my life. It's just as worse as a physical disability. If I were to compare, it's like being short - people notice it, and are turned off by it. Don't get me wrong, I love my name, but this makes things difficult as people don't want to work with someone they can't pronounce their name of. I need to talk to approx. 100 people a week to be a successful realtor, I won't have the time to have a 5-10min pointless conversation with each and every one of them regarding my name, which they end up forgetting nevertheless. I can't use an alias in my business so legal name change is the only way. My close friends and family will still call me by my real name of course.

Additionally, my office is full of HTN/chadlites. It's a fierce competition and they will always try to find a way to one up you

This is the #1 realtor in my city
20200818 224227
You think it's his personality that got him there? If it was my face up there at the top, people would automatically think I "cheated" somehow, because subconsciously society can't comprehend someone whose successful and not aesthetically pleasing, so they will find ways of subconsciously rejecting him/her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and NarcyChadlite
Let me clarify, I'm a realtor. My face needs to be on postcards, businesscards, bus stops, ect. Most people are white or hispanic, if I don't build rapport with them I lose 95% of my potential clientele automatically. None of these people can pronounce my name properly, and I've had too many people have trouble with it all my life. It's just as worse as a physical disability. If I were to compare, it's like being short - people notice it, and are turned off by it. Don't get me wrong, I love my name, but this makes things difficult as people don't want to work with someone they can't pronounce their name of. I need to talk to approx. 100 people a week to be a successful realtor, I won't have the time to have a 5-10min pointless conversation with each and every one of them regarding my name, which they end up forgetting nevertheless. I can't use an alias in my business so legal name change is the only way. My close friends and family will still call me by my real name of course.

Additionally, my office is full of HTN/chadlites. It's a fierce competition and they will always try to find a way to one up you

This is the #1 realtor in my city
View attachment 600700
You think it's his personality that got him there? If it was my face up there at the top, people would automatically think I "cheated" somehow, because subconsciously society can't comprehend someone whose successful and not aesthetically pleasing, so they will find ways of subconsciously rejecting him/her

That guy looks like he has a great personality. Id totally trust and buy a house from him tbh.:feelskek:.

I thought you were just changing name to hide ur surgery. Your reasoning is legit tbh.

• JFL
Some one please drop that young thug video.

Of course he gets some jfl he mogs me to oblivion no wonder he got pussy while I rot

That guy looks like he has a great personality. Id totally trust and buy a house from him tbh.:feelskek:.

I thought you were just changing name to hide ur surgery. Your reasoning is legit tbh.
Exactly! Hunter Eyes + Jaw + symmetrical face + blue eyes = trustworthy, attractive, intelligent. This dude could probably get away with murder jfl

I want a great personality too, that's why I'm here :feelskek:

I actually never really paid attention to people's looks unless there was some kind of a major malformity. I always thought I said something wrong or behaved a certain way that was offputting to people. I have confidence, charisma, everything (that's probably why I get lucky once in a while with NT girls because I can game, but when I meet their friends they're instantly turned off and tell the girl "She deserves someone better". At first the girl rejects it, but when people all around bark it long enough, they accept it and break up with me). Then I'd notice some other guy say/do the same exact thing and everyone would suck the dudes dick. I never couldn't figure out wtf I was doing wrong. I've watched videos and I've read so many books on PUA, charisma, charm, blah blah. Something just didn't make sense! Once I started paying attention to looks a few months ago, everything just clicked and made perfect sense

• JFL
If I had an arab/indian name i'd change it
or at least use a western name like gooks do

• +1
If I had an arab/indian name i'd change it
or at least use a western name like gooks do
Just has to be easily pronounceable tbh. A little exotic doesn't hurt, as long as it's easily remembered across all ethnicity

Exactly! Hunter Eyes + Jaw + symmetrical face + blue eyes = trustworthy, attractive, intelligent. This dude could probably get away with murder jfl

I want a great personality too, that's why I'm here :feelskek:

I actually never really paid attention to people's looks unless there was some kind of a major malformity. I always thought I said something wrong or behaved a certain way that was offputting to people. I have confidence, charisma, everything (that's probably why I get lucky once in a while with NT girls because I can game, but when I meet their friends they're instantly turned off and tell the girl "She deserves someone better". At first the girl rejects it, but when people all around bark it long enough, they accept it and break up with me). Then I'd notice some other guy say/do the same exact thing and everyone would suck the dudes dick. I never couldn't figure out wtf I was doing wrong. I've watched videos and I've read so many books on PUA, charisma, charm, blah blah. Something just didn't make sense! Once I started paying attention to looks a few months ago, everything just clicked and made perfect sense

Brooo.. i did a door to door sales job last year and i fkin killed the entire office in sales. Partly due to my machiavellian manipulation skills jflll so i convinced myself that i dont have to look like a model to make it.. but i guess its never a loss to become better looking b/c if we're used to a certain degree/type of social feedback ... we tend to assume everyone else also receives the same. Better to swallow blackpill @ 33 than never

• Woah
Brooo.. i did a door to door sales job last year and i fkin killed the entire office in sales. Partly due to my machiavellian manipulation skills jflll so i convinced myself that i dont have to look like a model to make it.. but i guess its never a loss to become better looking b/c if we're used to a certain degree/type of social feedback ... we tend to assume everyone else also receives the same. Better to swallow blackpill @ 33 than never
Nice man! Why'd you stop?

Actually imo looking like a model is actually counter productive in sales. You lose trust points because guys dont want to work with you because they're afraid their girl would want to bone you. In between High-tier normie and chadlite is the goldilocks of having the best personality, thats my goal

Nice man! Why'd you stop?

Actually imo looking like a model is actually counter productive in sales. You lose trust points because guys dont want to work with you because they're afraid their girl would want to bone you. In between High-tier normie and chadlite is the goldilocks of having the best personality, thats my goal

i had uni brah.. and then corona happened this summer. thats a sound theory tho jflll

Screenshot 20200818 233229 Chrome
#1 realtor in the world. In between HT and chadlight. Interesting.. these 2 have very similar facial features. That could only mean one thing, they both have fantastic personalities

i had uni brah.. and then corona happened this summer. thats a sound theory tho jflll
I even came up with job descriptions based on psl:
7psl and up - Model
5-7psl - Sales, Sports
4-5psl - No man's land (where Im currently in I believe)
4psl and under Engineer/Soldier

Damn dude, same here. I was doing alright up until quarantine

• +1
I even came up with job descriptions based on psl:
7psl and up - Model
5-7psl - Sales, Sports
4-5psl - No man's land (where Im currently in I believe)
4psl and under Engineer/Soldier

Damn dude, same here. I was doing alright up until quarantine

I gave up a full acceptance into a Dpharm (doc of pharmacy) 100k/yr starting salary program to switch to business (that summer i did the sales job convinced me i HAD to go the business route)... .so... i best get up to that 7psl lmao

• +1
Because hes not ugly, every average guy can slay if they're not retards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and NarcyChadlite
I gave up a full acceptance into a Dpharm (doc of pharmacy) 100k/yr starting salary program to switch to business (that summer i did the sales job convinced me i HAD to go the business route)... .so... i best get up to that 7psl lmao
It's not always about looks either, sometimes there are freaks of nature who are low PSL but have a strong mind and actually do have a great personality. I was successful in door to door prospecting, but failed utterly at digital marketing (wonder why). Btw I just shot the numbers off the top of my head, just to give an idea, doubt its anywhere near accurate

What's your PSL? 5-5.5 I assume

It's not always about looks either, sometimes there are freaks of nature who are low PSL but have a strong mind and actually do have a great personality. I just shot the numbers off the top of my head, just to give an idea doubt its anywhere near accurate

What's your PSL? 5-5.5 I assume

ive been rated 5.5 in pms.. and 7-8/10 on reddit before joining PSL. But ill be honest ive only submitted jaw clenched front pics to fraud my slight chin recession and weak jaw sharpness jfl. Ofc it aint just about looks.. only the mentalcels on this site beleive that... having balls will give you respect amonst coworkers and social circle and social proof inturn will get you far... explains why all CEOs and billionaires arent bimbos with huge tits .

ive been rated 5.5 in pms.. and 7-8/10 on reddit before joining PSL. But ill be honest ive only submitted jaw clenched front pics to fraud my slight chin recession and weak jaw sharpness jfl. Ofc it aint just about looks.. only the mentalcels on this site beleive that... having balls will give you respect amonst coworkers and social circle and social proof inturn will get you far... explains why all CEOs and billionaires arent bimbos with huge tits .
True true. That NewOne dude is actually good looking (no homo) and he's a virgin, disproves blackpill in itself as well. Being in the goldilocks range is ideal for the easiest life imo. 7psl+ guys have issues too, since they're never taken serious and actually assumed to be dumb and society puts the "you only got to where you are because of your looks" frame which kills some SMV and chances of LTR

• +1
Hm, wonder how I guessed right. Personality is correlated with PSL, as PSL is correlated with personality, they go hand in hand
Mind Blown GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• JFL
True true. That NewOne dude is actually good looking (no homo) and he's a virgin, disproves blackpill in itself as well. Being in the goldilocks range is ideal for the easiest life imo. 7psl+ guys have issues too, since they're never taken serious and actually assumed to be dumb and society puts the "you only got to where you are because of your looks" frame which kills some SMV and chances of LTR

Between me and you tho... 90% of the users on this forum are a psychiatrists worst nightmare... just ascend tbh.. dont even stay here for the lolz like me.
Shush GIF | Gfycat

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and sytyl