How can we deal with the massive narcy copers?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Too many retards who think they are the shit even tho they are mtn/htn at best.
Both on here and on social media there are so many low iq narcys that need to be put in their place tbh. Need top models to visit them at home and tell them that they should stop being such narcys because they get heavily mogged by them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
If there's one universal thing I agree on with PSL users it's that real life chads are incredibly rare.

Those generic looking 20% bodyfat wannabe 'hot' tiktokers wont be "put in their place" because true chads are nowhere to be seen.
They are 1 : 50 000 or less?
And most that exist have already been scouted while doing groceries or shopping clothes at a mall by pro agents, and have their model IG's because of their genetic uniqueness and rarity.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a true model looking low body fat perfect boned guy in public, and I live in OC which is very looksmaxed and competitive. Maybe in 2021?

The ratio of 'stacies' to 'chads' just seems so disproportionate. You can see stunner women maybe a few times a week or more, but men almost never. Chads are way more elusive!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 18840, TeenAscender and 8 others
I'm one of these narcys, it helps me cope with being facially average tbh
If i was short and non nt i would rope

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis
TOP 3 NARCIES
1) @RODEBLUR (dead, thank god)
2) @the BULL
3) @RabidRosaries

How to deal with them: say yes and buy into their delusions or they could HARM you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, latincell95, Deleted member 5892 and 8 others
TOP 3 NARCIES
2) @the BULL
3) @RabidRosaries

How to deal with them: say yes and buy into their delusions or they could HARM you
although the biggest narcy of this forum isn't there, although people say he looks good so maybe he has a reason to be narcy, idk

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Erik-Jón
TOP 3 NARCIES
2) @the BULL
3) @RabidRosaries

Add

@ForeverRecession
@fucclife
@Pendejo
@8PSLcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 14160
mmm i literally don't ask for anything, usually i just post threads and you abused dogs start barking for me or i find myself tagged in shit like this. how's the slaying going btw ??

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
mmm i literally don't ask for anything, usually i just post threads and you abused dogs start barking for me or i find myself tagged in shit like this. how's the slaying going btw ??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, BigBundaSlapper, Adonis and 1 other person
Add

@ForeverRecession
@fucclife
@Pendejo
@8PSLcel
pendejo told me he is a virgin, how is he a narcy. Also add me to the list tbh. according to @Erik-Jón and @BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, BigBundaSlapper and Erik-Jón
Add

@ForeverRecession
@fucclife
@Pendejo
@8PSLcel
@fucclife has a looks(out of 10) to narcy ratio(out of 10) of

7.5/8

Not that bad ik you underrated him heavy but psl doesn't mean everything.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
Fucclife has a looks to narcy ratio of

7.5/8

You don’t understand he’s frauding to you he’s just a htn

Fucclife has a looks to narcy ratio of

7.5/8

If you think he’s a mogger it’s done

How am I narcy ? I accept I’m mtn ? Saying I have chadlite potential is narcy ? Ok believe what u want only my ascension can change ur minds not my words I’m p sure if Salludon said he’d be psl god pre transformation he’s be laughed at. Whatever

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
  • Hmm...
He's chad after gymmaxxing legit

High htn/chadlite now.
He’s already lean his face has no room to grow asides from surgeries

Too many retards who think they are the shit even tho they are mtn/htn at best.
Both on here and on social media there are so many low iq narcys that need to be put in their place tbh. Need top models to visit them at home and tell them that they should stop being such narcys because they get heavily mogged by them.
Holy shit you made me remember when Tyson Beckford eviscerated some nigerian guy on instagram who believed he could be his doppelganger :feelshaha:

2979768 2979689 1657480768828

Bull

@the BULL this you bro?

• So Sad
Reactions: evap0
  • Hmm...
No that’s not how that works
Of course it is.

If that face was on any other body he'd be chad. Just as if his face was on a manlet like me he'd be ltn

• Hmm...
Of course it is.

If that face was on any other body he'd be chad. Just as if his face was on a manlet like me he'd be ltn
His face isn’t chad though it’s htn how do you not see this

Like you have a normie face you’d still be a normie at 6ft

take the erik john pheno pill you mongrel manlet dog
Of course it is.

making a thread about @the BULL heightfraud in that pic next to his door rn jfl

making a thread about @the BULL heightfraud in that pic next to his door rn jfl
jfl imagine not having anything better to do

What matters is if girls look at you more than once. I had a girl look at me more than once at the gym today. Felt awesome. I knew she was into me because i am good looking with a quality physique to top it off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
What matters is if girls look at you more than once. I had a girl look at me more than once at the gym today. Felt awesome. I knew she was into me because i am good looking with a quality physique to top it off.
take the andy9432 pill

@fucclife has a looks(out of 10) to narcy ratio(out of 10) of

7.5/8

what was mine again

If there's one universal thing I agree on with PSL users it's that real life chads are incredibly rare.

Those generic looking 20% bodyfat wannabe 'hot' tiktokers wont be "put in their place" because true chads are nowhere to be seen.
They are 1 : 50 000 or less?
And most that exist have already been scouted while doing groceries or shopping clothes at a mall by pro agents, and have their model IG's because of their genetic uniqueness and rarity.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a true model looking low body fat perfect boned guy in public, and I live in OC which is very looksmaxed and competitive. Maybe in 2021?

The ratio of 'stacies' to 'chads' just seems so disproportionate. You can see stunner women maybe a few times a week or more, but men almost never. Chads are way more elusive!
myabe because makeup?

what about alex brown, he might be his own class of retarded narcy

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Adonis
What if she thought to herself "Wow poor guy, he has an above average face but he is so short and will never be able to use his face. Wasted genetics, might have one more look at it."

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
What if she thought to herself "Wow poor guy, he has an above average face but he is so short and will never be able to use his face. Wasted genetics, might have one more look at it."
how tall is andy:feelshah:

TOP 3 NARCIES
2) @the BULL
3) @RabidRosaries

Off yourself, @RabidRosaries Is a top tier Indian prince 🤴🏾

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and chadtindermoney
Add

@ForeverRecession
@fucclife
@Pendejo
@8PSLcel
add @chadtindermoney
dude isn't bad looking but no way he's on the level he thinks he is, it's easy to slay on tinder as long as you have a shirtless pic and aren't a framecel

• +1
No1 sign someone is narcy on this forum is if they have their face as their avi. 99% of those people are htn at best

No1 sign someone is narcy on this forum is if they have their face as their avi. 99% of those people are htn at best
Literally no one has there face as there avi, can’t think of 1