How can we turn life like a videogame to make the grind addictive ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I mean, when you're farming on MMO even if it's long and hard, you'll do it because your life sucks right ?

So how can we fucking be as excited as the farming in our grind of life ? I mean WHY are we ADDICTED to farming IN GAME and not in LIFE ?

It's the fucking same, as a male subhuman you spawn with lvl 0 and you have to grind every thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, gribsufer1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
I think I know why, there's two main reason :

-The first one is obviously if you're a gamer. You can't fucking carry two life, virtual life is a big SCAM, it's litterally a fucking life.
So make sure you never play anymore or only FOR FUN, not FOR GRIND

-The second one is DAYDREAMING, to way to dream of a second life where you are a solid giga chad and you get all pussy with your lambo and your big house.
I know alot of users here do daydreaming, and me too, that's why you need to understand that by feeding your dreams, you'll never feed yourself IRL, you'll always prefer the virtual bullshit where you have everything than your fucking ugly life.
So make sure to have goals but not to dream of your goal, I know it's a good motivational way but it destroy your IRL discipline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 6128
Consistency and discipline

Because you can’t realistically grind up and be able to buy a rune scimitar and kill monsters for loot, I think the dopamine is from rare drops etc that’s why so many people are addicted to loot boxes.

If I go out and buy a sword n kill a bear I will just get meat, whereas in games there is a 1000 chance of a rare which makes it addictive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Blackpilled1027, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
It’s easier to do it in games because the dopamine comes faster in games it takes a few hours/days, in real life it takes months/years

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gonthar
better yet overcome your gaming addiction so you don't need to gamify every facet of your life like a zoomer soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Magnum Opus
irl the dopamine income is just not as good... You'll work and grind as an ugly guy and for what? being rich and lonely? go back to square 0 then I'm rich and lonely so I just spend time gaming (or expensive drugs)

So how can we fucking be as excited as the farming in our grind of life ? I mean WHY are we ADDICTED to farming IN GAME and not in LIFE ?
Games are easier. They are also much simpler, you do stuff and you progress in a predictable manner, while in life you are often left clueless, and have no idea what you should do next.
If you fail it's also no big deal, since they are just games, you can always start over, try another game, etc., while you only have one real life, and fear of failure often paralyzes people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Crusile, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Because it takes actual testosterone and belief in self to achieve things in real life

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Lose your outcome depdence

Life is often unfair, hard work dosent guarantee success whereas in video game your time spent is rewarded appropriately