HOW CAN YOU BE AN ETHNIC AND NOT HATE YOURSELF

D

Deleted member 26802

ClosetFagCel-Forum Height Expert Resurrected
Other than like the top 0.00001% of ethnics most of y’all should hate yourselves.

You have all the failos

Manlet
Recessed
Shitty coloring
Shitty eyes

Your own women lust for bbc or white guys and only go for you once they accept and settle for subhumans.

Like there’s literally only one thing I hate more than being a manlet and that’s the fact that I’m an ugly ethnic.

I just wanna be reincarnated as a white man in the next life. Not even a white chad just a normal looking white guy.

I’d literally trade lives with st.blackops 2 cel.

Apparently he ascended with a mtb something no ethnic can achieve.

How do y’all cope knowing you’re genetically subhuman and inferior to a below average white man?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
i have none of this

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
It also makes me sad knowing half the guys on this forum that I like would hate me irl cause I’m ethnic.

i have none of this
If ur ethnic you’re probably ugly by psl standards. The average white man is Tom Holland by the way. Doubt you mog him

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, horizon, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Only have Manletism of these

blackops2cel was tall and dark, he was just one handsome away from being a giga mogger.
What makes me laugh is people called him ugly yet he mogged half this forum cause everyone here is curry jfl.

Heck he mogged me to hell and retards say I’m good looking.

You can’t be good looking as an ethnic.

• So Sad
Reactions: vaseqmoherad

Exactly OP, not everyone can be a handsome charming white man like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 23359, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Literally mogs half the forum ngl once u consider race and height.
Yes I know that brother.

I think blackops2cel mogs ethnic actors to self harm. How will they ever cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 26802
check ✅

check ✅

2/4 check i lack lookz its over for me
I mean nothing to be ashamed of. Almost all ethnics I know are ugly.

I only can think of 3 ethnics that have any appeal.

Prime zayn
Streege from this forum
Salludon from this forum.

Tells you how bad it is being ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and slayer69
I mean nothing to be ashamed of. Almost all ethnics I know are ugly.

I only can think of 3 ethnics that have any appeal.

Prime zayn
Streege from this forum
Salludon from this forum.

Tells you how bad it is being ethnic
yeah legit no amount of gaslightining can change the fact about how ugly i am
no amount of surgery will fix it
and even if it does, the damage is done, my brain will never recover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 26802
What makes me laugh is people called him ugly yet he mogged half this forum cause everyone here is curry jfl.

Heck he mogged me to hell and retards say I’m good looking.

You can’t be good looking as an ethnic.
There was one thread on .is i think where he had salludon tier tinder result on thailand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26802
cope, most recessed subhumans are cumskins

only if gook

the only drawback to being ethnic is brown eyes
Ethnics always have shit lower third and recessed orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
There was one thread on .is i think where he had salludon tier tinder result on thailand.
Wouldn’t be surprised salludon with beard has no appeal

• +1
yeah legit no amount of gaslightining can change the fact about how ugly i am
no amount of surgery will fix it
and even if it does, the damage is done, my brain will never recover
I have up chasing women. I can only get women ten shades darker than me and 100lbs heavier than me

• JFL
stop it chad
ur incel trolling is getting out of hand
Bro I kid you not I’m invisible to women.

I get rejected by ethnic women too. It’s so brutal out here. On top of being ethnic Im fucking 5’8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
that's now how i view the world as an Iranian. but i can understand if some are due to internet. brains form a new norm for looks and because internet started off with whites being dominant. their appearances through movies photos etc became norm.
nvm im high af

• +1
Bro I kid you not I’m invisible to women.

I get rejected by ethnic women too. It’s so brutal out here. On top of being ethnic Im fucking 5’8
brutal man absolutely brutal

• +1
brutal man absolutely brutal
It’s fucking brutal out here. Only way for an ethnic to ascend is through money and betabuxxing. But I’ll never give a woman a cent of my money.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and slayer69
You forgot small dick

• +1
It’s fucking brutal out here. Only way for an ethnic to ascend is through money and betabuxxing. But I’ll never give a woman a cent of my money.
mogger
never give women any money they will leech off of u

• +1
You forgot small dick
True but dicks useless unless you’re fucking raping women because you’re sure as hell not getting to see women naked as an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, m0ss26 and Deleted member 27066
I like being Somali tbh, we're not manlet we heightmog non-Scandinavian Whites when given proper nutrition.

It's fake height from low T.
Who cares. also jfl at people calling a 6'3 white guy a saint, this is what a true inceldom saint looks like:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 26802
  • So Sad
Who cares. also jfl at people calling a 6'3 white guy a saint, this is what a true inceldom saint looks like:
Alд of that completely, completely irrelevant. White people are attractive because they have colored eyes, which he doesn't have and фcaucasoid skull, but he has a peanut skull instead. His height is fake height because his body produced so little testostetone there was no aromatisation and he grew vertically - but he has no frame and thin bones.
The whole point of blops2cel's character is that he's as unattractive as can be without being in any way deformed.

• So Sad
If ur ethnic you’re probably ugly by psl standards. The average white man is Tom Holland by the way. Doubt you mog him
he has brachy skull with chappy lips not hard to mog if your lean

that's now how i view the world as an Iranian. but i can understand if some are due to internet. brains form a new norm for looks and because internet started off with whites being dominant. their appearances through movies photos etc became norm.
nvm im high af
i meant thats NOT how...

Other than like the top 0.00001% of ethnics most of y’all should hate yourselves.

You have all the failos

Manlet
Recessed
Shitty coloring
Shitty eyes

Your own women lust for bbc or white guys and only go for you once they accept and settle for subhumans.

Like there’s literally only one thing I hate more than being a manlet and that’s the fact that I’m an ugly ethnic.

I just wanna be reincarnated as a white man in the next life. Not even a white chad just a normal looking white guy.

I’d literally trade lives with st.blackops 2 cel.

Apparently he ascended with a mtb something no ethnic can achieve.

How do y’all cope knowing you’re genetically subhuman and inferior to a below average white man?
Wtf????

These might be more common in ethnics than whites, but it's not like we all have this. Out of those 4 I have none, only failo I have is famine tier fat storage.

@FailedNormieManlet what these bhais on?

Meanwhile people rrate me here mtn/HTN and I get white stacY iosis in BUS.... Ethnics are severely underrated. YOU Guys have more value here in west than you think you have. Race theory is just shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Thats bullshit. TOM holland mogs 70% of his own race. If he was 6.3-.6.4 he would mog almost every white dude in street.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Thats bullshit. TOM holland mogs 70% of his own race. If he was 6.3-.6.4 he would mog almost every white dude in street.
no lol, average scandinavia yougn person man is moging him or equal lol

BRO i LIVE there and no they dont mog at all. 80% PEOPEL look ltn/mtn range.

• Woah
BRO i LIVE there and no they dont mog at all. 80% PEOPEL look ltn/mtn range.
yeah not average street person but in school or environment with young ppl likee psorts club he gets mogged?

Jfl, 85% of Copenhagen and Stockholm whites are LTN or below.

U do know Tom Holland is where he is because he LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN MOST WHITE PEOPLE right??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, m0ss26, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
yeah not average street person but in school or environment with young ppl likee psorts club he gets mogged?
even in school they dont mog. Chadlites and chads are extremely rare.

• Woah
Jfl, 85% of Copenhagen and Stockholm whites are LTN or below.

U do know Tom Holland is where he is because he LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN MOST WHITE PEOPLE right??
yeah but you realize your encounterin g old, fat and balding ppl hence ratig is skewwed you have to look at young ppl

It also makes me sad knowing half the guys on this forum that I like would hate me irl cause I’m ethnic.

so you are crying about your height all the time as a shitskin?

this is like complaining about slow internet while having stage 4 lung cancer, lmao